liquiddota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xupS3VZnRdI
my.mixtape.moe/wlgcyr.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o
twitter.com/CaptainEul/status/857068542008582144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if octarine aghs slark

has there been any good dota documentaries since true sight episode 3?

what do you do when someone just never comes with your team to fight? i usually end up following them around and fighting on their terms but they always pick bad engagements. what do you do?

Why are chinese players so fucking bad.

>want to order a pizza during the grand finals
>its going to be at like 4AM
>nothing will be open

Fucking dotards.

pick a good hero and carry the shitter?
you sound like you deserve your 3k

>no dotes today.
>no bulldog stream
UHM?

just move the clocks at the pizza store back 4 hours. simple solution to a simple problem.

post prediction

youtube.com/watch?v=xupS3VZnRdI
What are you doing until esports? I'm putting this video on repeat and picking at the skin peeling around my nipples.

Well, I found how.

my.mixtape.moe/wlgcyr.webm

the fuck is this?

Memes.

>order the pizza 6 hours in advanced
>keep it warm by lighting a small fire on your carpet

not even a problem.

ive queued into the same chink stack twice in a row and this guy has said "baogao" after every game

what the fuck does this mean in the context of dota2

I've been out of the loop for a long time, why does everyone hate puppey now?

because he's /d2g/ while envy is /reddit/

Wrong, we've gone full circle and like Puppey again. If you were out of the loop you'd hate Puppey and ask why people like him again after all he did, you're just a newfag who needs to lurk moar.

>being so new he doesn't remember when these threads were actually alive and full of navifags
ok kid

That was literally 5 years ago, Puppey hate has been around for a fucking year Secret doing well in Kiev is what brought back the Puppey supporters.

And that's all I'm spoonfeeding you tonight, fuck off.

nice damage control newfag

Whenever I play Storm I think about his post-TI5 nerf. I just absolutely destroyed a game as him, and I'm just imagining how broken he must have been before the ult mana nerf.

PUPPY IS A BEAST MAN!
youtube.com/watch?v=JS0pqoDJR6o

>Secret > EG
otherwise i have pretty much the same

>no esports
>unranked full of smurfs at this time
>ranked mmr is lagging so fucking much behind unranked mmr that its unplayable

JUST

How come Axe is so strong now, what did they do to him?

axe is terrible above 3.2k

>a chinese team in the semi-finals let alone the grand finals
lmao

>implying Burning won't win the major

Would jakiro be viable if macropyre was actually useful in any way at all?

If you have aghs, you can clear 2 waves of creeps for free when sieging highground, but either way its just used as a push/depush tool anyway and to farm stacked camps early on, its pretty much useless in teamfights

>that'll be 220/330/440 mana plus tip

it's a big area deny spell and combos so easily with anything, even his own stun/slow. you need to drop the ult before the path and DB on top of it. it's the kind of hero with 3 good spells and one "ok" ult, don't expect much changes on macro

>a literal creep has a better ability than jakiro's ult

It's fucking trash and nobody is going to stay in it for more than 2 seconds unless you're in 2k bracket or void is on your team. I'm fairly confident he doesn't get picked in competitive because his ult is trash and makes every other pick better than him because you'd rather have 4 good spells instead of 3.

>instead of 2.
Fixed that for you, Dual Breath is so shitty.

Jakiro isn't picked because one of the HOLY TRINITY is a better Jakiro
As with all unpicked supports

AoE 5 second slow on a 10 second cooldown is pretty decent. The damage isn't bad now either.

backstabby.n0lan

>literally resting one fucking day for no reason

Just

In this case, Jakiro is BadKotl. Illuminate functions as a better macropyre for zoning purposes but additionally heals with aghs. It also allows for fast pushing unlike jakiro's passive which requires an autoattack. Mana Leak is better at zoning enemy offlaners
The HOLY TRINITY OF SUPPORTS is absolute

>pudge
>melee with a melee stun
>good support
lol

When is Magnus going to be properly nerfed?
He's literally GoodEveryMeleeCarry at this point

Just pick omniknight retard.

>pudge
>goodBatrider at level 2

the only bad thing about DB is the lack of a burst from the two hits it does (frogo removed it in favor of a higher dot) and this killed his middle (harder to get two lasts or last hit + harass breath), but overall the spell is strong

I played a lot of jakiro, he does so much damage without anything (check his hero damage on a even game, it's always crazy) that is understandable that toad is very careful when touching him.

and regarding people running from his ult, well, that's area deny for you, friend. Literally control the ground so people need to take great punishment if they decide to fight inside of it and jakiro has the tools to CC people around it. since the cd is low you can even blow it on single target like npnp, you don't need epic 5 man chrono. someone stuns first, you drop macropyre in a way to hit the guy and force the enemy to retreat/take damage and you follow with icepath.

Jakiro is not in the weak hero list, he's just not as good as the metas top

and fucking shrine

>melee with a melee stun
I_am_only_pretending_to_be_retarded.jpg

Pudge at level 2 is the same threat as a level 7 batrider with force staff AND blink. Can roam endlessly pressuring lanes just by NOT being on the map. Hook functions as a team fight starter/winner and his hp scales in the memefight era to give him easily 3-4k hp, which ever support dreams they could have.

Hook also functions as a teammate saving tool from 1k+ range. It is also hard to find items that aren't amazing on pudge from aether lens to aghs, to blade mail to blink, etc. Not that he needs it. Pudge is "endgame" power as soon as he gets blink.

Pudge is high utility, high ganking/roaming/scaling.
Silencer is high utility, high teamfighting/scaling
KotL is high utility, high lane supporting/sieging

There is no support that isn't outright made obsolete by these three or has to go to outrageous lengths to do better especially at all points in the game

>been working the past 7 days
>finally get a day off to watch dota

>slow skill shot
>goodsingletargetwhichalsostuns

>theoryshitters

Best games of the group stages to watch?

Are you saying es/es are bad supports? :>

But they have ranged stuns you tard.

Keep your 1k trench theoryshits to yourself and let the 5k+ competitive players talk.

Why does nobody pick potm anymore?

But youre talking like a 1k in here, user.. Not sure if this projection is good for you, stop embarassing yourself

What's the highest mmr you've ever gotten to?

Show me the stat which says pudge is a high priority pick/ban with a high winrate in competitive dota right now. I'll wait.

4k calibration four years ago playing random and never touched ranked again

ig is looking good

BURNING WILL WIN A VALVE EVENT
CAP THIS OR I'LL CAP YOU

Pursuant to the HOLY TRINITY OF SUPPORTS, potm is BadPudge

PotM needs 4k gold for GoodRadiance, but Pudge already has GoodRadiance. Hook deals large amounts of pure damage unlike arrow which also needs range to deal it. Pudge always gets blink making leap not that good in comparison.

Mirana ult worked much better when you could use it to kill single cores on the enemy team, but doesn't help much when its all you have in the era of 3-4 cores

>Cap this

Cap a shitty caster though

*caps*

>THE GULAG IS DEAD AGAIN

>Classico support that says "I bought wards, and you're blaming me lol"

as if supports can't be blamed if they buy wards

dude weed lmao

I haven't played Dota in a year or two(since around the time the new client beta began), and I've been watching some of the Kiev Major games and I'm thinking of getting roped back in.

What's the best way to get back into it? The last patch I payed was 6.86 I think, and since then doto 7 came out, and it has a shit load of changes. Should I just watch purge's autistic 9 hour patch review?

Also, where can I refresh my knowledge of intermediate mechanics like pull timings and camp spawn ranges and what not?

>dude all those games didn't matter XD

simply epic, valve corporation

twitter.com/CaptainEul/status/857068542008582144

Dotards?

Cykil Pokhil has connected to the game
Cykil Pokhil: пoдaйтe тaнгyш
Cykil Pokhil: 2

don't do it

>Capitalist is not actually a Capitalist

NICEGAME
ICEGAMEN
CEGAMENI
EGAMENIC
GAMENICE
AMENICEG
MENICEGA
ENICEGAM

DOTARDS
OTARDSD
TARDSDO
ARDSDOT
RDSDOTA
DSDOTAR
SDOTARD

It is a honeypot group stage for a honeypot major.
It will be fun watching one of the "gold seed" teams getting knocked out in the first round.

forgot my image

>burning is not literally on fire

>mason is not actually a freemason

You're not smart, you're not interesting, you're an unemployed dullard who uses Veeky Forums to get the attention he doesnt get at home.

>Only time chinks care about copyrights is to file false claims

Can't make this shit up

>misery isn't miserable

>Puppey isn't a puppy

>all these (You)'s
Thank you. I am just trying to give advice to people who don' want to be trashcan MMR
You must let go of the motherly coo of "everything is viable" and look at the cold hard facts of the do everything-ability of pudge, KotL, and Silencer.

>he picks Rubick, the BadSilencer, or Earth Spirit, the bad Pudge/KotL, or Disruptor, another BadKotL
I feel bad for you son

> you're an unemployed dullard who uses Veeky Forums to get the attention he doesnt get at home
Nice projection

>Universe
>man

>gamies

>ramzes666 isn't egyptian and doesn't worship satan
>noone is actually a person
>lil is actually big guy
>sololineabuse actually plays support
nice team dotards

non-human chinks at it again

>TNC finished well in Swiss format
>atNC is seeded with Faceless
>Faceless who are absolute shit forever, are for some reason good against SEA teams
>The team that beat EG, OG and TBirds handily will be eliminated by Black^ stack

My fucking sides

>S2 finally making a new-gen moba

HAHAHA IT'S OVER DOTARDS

THIS IS THE NAIL ON THE COFFEE FOR YOU

YOUR DONE! ARRIVEDELCHI DOTARDS

Considering i have no clue what you are fucking talking about i doubt this is the case

and the best part is that Faceless will immediately get destroyed soon after

classic SEA
no better way to go than to fuck each other over in the most hilarious way possible

imagine if it was double elimination
faceless could be eliminated in first day while TNC would be in top bracket with all it benefits making two days of group stage meaningful

I literally don't understand why they kept the single elim. It no way is it beneficial to a tournament.

This time the bracket isn't as bad, but they should have seen at Boston when they pit three of the top teams against each other in the first two rounds

yeah why would you want to make biggest tournaments not counting TI to be as good and memorable as possible when you can get FREE money from making it last one day less

the American Messiah has returned

shartour and sh1t OUT

You kidding me lads? This is like the best fucking outcome for TNC.

Not only will they have a glorious grudge match with their SEAmonkey rivals but if OG wins their match that'll be yet another faceoff after that massive upset in TI6. TNC's storyline is going to be one to follow.

>american messiah
>can't win against pinoys like said rtz and cr1t
yeah sounds about right

STOMPED BY SEA QUALIFIER TEAM XDD

Why do I even check reddit sometimes? I fucking hate their entire community. Top voted post is some shit that gets upvoted only cause it mentions league of lesbians in a bad way.
Seriously fills me with anger. How can you be that cucked.

Only reason I go there is for threads about chinese reactions and they've died out.

t. riot games employee

Nah man I think TNC are pretty bad if they can't beat the worst team in the tournament for some reason. And funnily enough it may just happen. The format and seedings drawn are quite justified although I don't agree with single elimination for that matter. The thing is autists will focus on how the seeding is bad lick and not how in 2017 there still a region that Faceless can even win at, let alone dominate.

>Play a game
>Queue for next game, accept queue
>Load in, get kicked becuase "Steam validation rejected", 5 minute queue ban
>Wait 5 minutes and queue for next game with no problem

What the fuck causes this?