Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/jri/costume
poal.me/el4sev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

play blazblue

Reminder that I love you Asuka.

what's the point of separating /fgg/ and blazblue general again

I have an insider at Nintendo. They intend on rigging the Melee brackets to bring an underdog to the top 8 at EVO (akin to UK Joe's climb at SFV EVO last year). This person will make it to top 8 but whether or not he wins is not going to be up to them, they just want Melee to be extra hype.

At the end of winner's finals, they will give the rewards to the players and then on a nearby television, the Smash 4 character reveal opening will show. They will be revealing Smash 4 for the Switch with "Melee mode," a Young Link costume for Toon Link, and a special Gamecube controller for the Switch. Date of release undetermined. He also said they may do a Giga Bowser amiibo somewhere down the line.

BUY BLAZBLUE

ON STEAM

Post some School / Work Chun pls

[color dlc shilling intensifies]

i like when it gets late because shitposting is much lower (and at least more creative)

toppest fighting transsexual dykes

damn

DLC is anti-consumer

/blaz/ plays and discusses games, sets up tournaments, makes tutorial videos, and is overall friendly. They won't fit with the culture here.

I think this color scheme is a reference to Mei Chaofeng from that Revoltech Street Fighter line/game

There isn't one. They should come here

the last time I went there it was 80% sniffposts

my lord

SFM WHEN WHEN WHE NWHE
WHEN WHEN
WHENWH WNE
I
CHI
BAN

play kajun

>nothing at all
>nothing at all
>n o t h i n g a t a l l

Because they want a general where they can discuss the VN in peace without random esportskid wandering in and getting confused.

Why did they dumb down the neutral so much in the transition from +r to xrd? I used to have a ton of fun playing neutral in #Reload and even in +r with all its crazy shit.

Xrd is a lot like SFV in that 90% of the match you're mashing buttons in someone's face or doing some braindead as fuck setup on knockdown

Are you lost?

EXCITE

clips.twitch
.tv/FrailBovineFlamingoBibleThump

I need to see more.

Anyone got the School costume?

clips twitch tv /FrailBovineFlamingoBibleThump

damn baby, I really crave for Injusass 2 now. eta on a price drop cuz I'm not buying that bitch at full price

Harley's game.

It's more important that a game look good than play good, the majority of people who buy games experience the majority of their fun through streams and tournaments and not through playing the copy they bought. This is true even for people who really play the games as they buy more games than they can play and watch more games than they end up playing.

thats morrigan breh

buyblue playdyke

these are the best colors capcom has released for sfv so far. fuck, why can't the game be good?

>A I K A

game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/character/jri/costume

>watching a game instead of playing in

fucking goobers

Which sells more?

If you can't make up a majority of buying power in a market, you have no right to demand anything of a developer or publisher.

buyblue

Also a possibility, but combined with the other traits seems closer.

Damn, Chunners is good at tucking but can't hide the balls when you get knocked up like that.

Well goobers don't even buy their game despite it looking great.

Stream monsters buy more copies than guys like you.

I doubt it considering no one knows who chao w.e is.

>harley and 2 dogs

I can't stop laughing when I see this.

Where's the -20% discount????

When is this character being added?

i dont get it

Patience, it's always like this with releases with no pre purchase option.

世界の一番

its 3D

BlazBlue steam lobbies later today

>bought CT when it was discounted just before CF's release
>buy the game with a 20% discount
>refund CT afterwards
MOMS GONNA FREAK

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

t. combofiend

What's bbcpsex?

>2 dogs

you can always count on sim to get cool shit

How did they tone down on the neutral in a game you haven't even played

>I used to have a ton of fun playing neutral in #Reload and even in +r with all its crazy shit.
doubt

I think he's talking about a SFM movie where she...did things with dogs.

excite

ohhhhhhhhhh

>I will meditate and then destroy you!

god i love capcom money, isn't marvel infinite going to be amazing right guys? guys?

Did she take the knots in her ass or vagina?

Maybe both?

Probably face down into a bowl of dog semen licking it up like a bitch?

is there any way of getting playstation controls instead of xbox ones in BBCF PC

You shouldn't be using those and should use ABCD instead

Do you guys really hate people for managing to make money in unusual ways in this economy?

Are you going to start shitting on sports casters for not criticizing the NFL now?

yes. The NFL is shit

Check /gif/ sfm threads. Some guy usually dumps a ton to derail the thread.

pantyhose, legs, and ass are my top fetishes and this new chun costume is fucking insane, jesus fucking christ

i need to learn how to play her just so i can use this costume

wud play

poal.me/el4sev
poal.me/el4sev
poal.me/el4sev

Quick poll

Are you gonna buy MVCI?

just saw it holy fuck it's amazing beyond the clipping issues, too bad sf5 is still a trash game.

capcom e-sports is a literal employee pyramid scheme

Yes, multiple times. Including collector's edition.

>Bernie Madoff bio pic coming out
>Next is capcom

If Doom, War Machine or Vergil are in then I might pre order it.

No Bulleta
No buy

Will there be any more Tekkenfags here when T7 comes to consoles?

>Are you gonna buy MVCI?
Maybe when 'x' version comes out a year from release.

It is a Chun-Li dress up game with a free fighting engine

Probably not, especially after the first few months when the capcom kiddies realize how hard it is compared to their toddler game.

>Gypsy Iron Man
>Black Iron Man
>White Dante

Shit choices famalam

love it when chimps who play mika think they'll EVER get a runback

POST CHUN SCHOOL COSTUME

What a shitty polling site.
Why are they showing results before you vote?

Doom has always been my favorite marvel character, War Machine was my point character in MVC1, and Vergil has some of the coolest sounding audio cues ever.

tfw no SFxT2
The first game was so much fun and a lot more technical and grounded based over SFV and you have options on defense so you're never stuck in some loop. It's all yomi on wakeup and that's pretty fun and exciting along with the intense footsie game and the cool combos you can do

Capcom PLEASE

GTAB BRAINDEAD LOW IQ MIKA PLAYERS

Why would i buy that shitty excuse for a fighter? Already ruined with ez mode inputs and pre order DLC. Almost as bad as SFV drones.

>want to play CF now
>don't want to miss the shitty discount

Good lord MvCi looks like shit, are we all looking at the same footage, it's straight horrible

I hope this gives someone an idea for fanart.

look at dez nuts, bitch nigga.

I get jumped in once by chun and I lose. If practicing doesnt make me better then the next logical thign to do is hurt myself repetedly till my leg is purple and full of cuts. Man I wish i wasnt a worthless retard who would improve after practicing the best I can but fuck that im gonna start stabbing my legs lol fuck god

I mean, my issues are pancake hands, small head, squirrel face, and lego man breasts and upper body, are you seeing some sort of masterpiece here than I'm missing?

ahhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

buy blazblue pc they said

>Tsubaki's ghost is PC exclusive
I regret buying a PS4 now