/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Toaster Fucker Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/aZYxikuZ
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Onion_Armor
youtube.com/watch?v=elLok-z4NhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love yysara but he doesn't know it!

I LOVE SETO

post ebin erp logs

correct pastebin next time please : )

pastebin.com/raw/aZYxikuZ

what does ebin stand for?

Evil Boy; Internet Nerd

I've never sucked dick before how is it?

tastes like nothing, kinda gross when the saliva goes cold

im gonna ask seto out today

Keep your FC together for more than two weeks first, please. :)

why did you guys leave Glory?

That seems unlikely given who is in charge.

>whackjob transferred to gilgamesh for an e-relationship with another grown man and transferred back in less than 3 days

*wonk*

look a shitposting tripfag with a disgustingly ugly character
oops hes gone

>crosslinking your samefagging

Good evening gamers and gamer gals

We here at NO FUN ALLOWED are proud to continue to announce the launch of Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!

We have:
- An open door policy to all Veeky Forums users!
- No overbearing social conduct rules!
- No voting on new members - all of Veeky Forums are welcome!
- Catgirls!(is this something to advertise?!)

For information PST to Adelais Auteuil or Gordian Ramsay or feel free to submit an application with "vg" in the contents.

Morning xivg, what's up with you today? Any plans on the agenda? How are you preparing for Stormblood?

>Balmung's ONLY all-inclusive Veeky Forums Free company!
What about the other one(s)?

What happened to

>drakn officer circlejerk
>soft erp circlejerk
>edge

both deny being Veeky Forums and get triggered whenever it's mentioned

Why did Kiss join LEAF

What is the next step to gearing up after the 235 pvp stuff?

I really don't care. I hate having to change the pastebin so much just because someone got a wild hair up their ass to start a Veeky Forums FC. You can call me all the names you want, but I'm not going to all the effort of bookmarking previous pastebins in case yours implodes until you've been around for long enough to be considered a stable FC.

dun scaith

Soft, surprisingly, doesn't accept all trash from the street and had a voting once.
Can't speak for DRAKN.

The fuck does all-inclusive even mean here?

See

>does it for free without even having janny status

Mind you back when Soft was PURE it got removed from being a vg FC twice for no stated reason so I can't imagine it would be allowed back on there anyway.

I did it for me...

thanks, it feels nice to read this regardless~
what does all-inclusive mean in this sense

also, does it really make sense at all to split up the promo codes to people? it feels like that would just be an inefficient thing to do

I wasn't even talking about DRAKN, Soft or even Edge

Is the Steam client for this game buggier or anything? Some MMOs are like that for some dumb reason.

???

Don't worry about it user, it's a healthy attitude.

"hate having to change the pastebin"
>3 minutes of work
we really aren't going anywhere and I'll just ninja a thread if you're gonna be a dick about it
people call me a child but you're the only one being a kid here

Happy Eriksson day!

Sorry then, those were the only Veeky Forums FCs that came to mind.

how did you manage to fall for the beepy trap?

An actual decent response. Good jerb

I like hanging out with Yysara, but they probably know that..

What chestpiece is that on the cat furthest to the right?

a hinga dinga durgen

Onion armor.

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Onion_Armor

"quotation"
>insult
self assurance, threat, insult
self assurance, insult

Please forget, I meant nothing negative to the person, don't be an ass.

I should probably post with an attachment less often.

this is probably the highest concentration of mental illness ever created in xivg

Thanks user

Onion Armour from Labyrinth of the Ancients.

Bringing more attention to it isn't helping the situation, you know. Just saying.

because changing the pastebin is such a threat

>this coming from the kid who has to beg and throw tantrums to anyone who gives him attention for his sub+fanta money

youtube.com/watch?v=elLok-z4NhQ

duh nuh nuh nuh nana na naa dun nananaanna duh na na duh nanana dunanana

Fair point.

The amount of forcing that's ALREADY going on is a little concerning. I also don't feel like being bullied since I like raiding.

this fc will be dead within the week

From left to right
>no clue
>unstable suicidal erpist
>unstable sociopathic weblord
>don't know
>unstable suicidal physical manifestation of depression
Checks out.

Thank you for helping bring down Mado. When he knows that other Elezen in the thread find him fucking repulsive, maybe he'll reconsider his life choices and leave the thread.

You can shitpost whatever you want to Shrek and Mado, but as soon as you are a hot elezen and you tell them how disgusting you find them, they shrivel up and leave.

Go away. Your company started off with unstable overly dramatic shitheads, and you're trying pretty hard to force it. You won't last a month, heck off already.

I'm your fan, Sofia

Yeah I'm putting in effort because I give a shit, surprise surprise
I like raiding too although I don't raid much lately

keep telling yourself that, and see you in a month

it's funny because the 'forcing' wouldn't have happened if the OP just used the updated pastebin instead of being a baby

talk about fishing!!

Fair but the other side isn't handling it any better.

4 is jesse

It was fun before lv 15

yeah, everyone attacking us for making an fc, real mature...

agreed

Fishing was the only gatherer I enjoyed leveling but I almost never do it anymore, the rng of it just gets on my nerves at times (more so than the other 2).

Unspoken rules, fucko. Your FC sticks around for long enough to be considered stable, it gets added if you request it. It can be filled with dramatic grown men degenerates or a bunch of stick-up-their-asses nuns and you'll still get added. It all comes down to stability since that's where people go when they need information and places to go when they want an FC to call home.

I love it so far! Only DoL class that's interesting to me
Absurdly cozy, I'm excited to hit max and see the nice fishing spots we get in Stormblood

who is jesse?

>unspoken rules
>that I just made up
>and are completely arbitrary
>because I heard something I didn't like about one of the founders

13 more days then
(nobody tells you these rules by the way)
I'll do my best to be CIVIL

I have this weird relationship where I'm pretty good at it but if you try to do it to make money it seems like it's a losing proposition.

Anyone know what fish/big fish give the best endgame desynths? I'm almost max cul and I have pretty good fishing gear, I'm not doing it only for money but I'd like to make some on the side while I'm waiting for weather and stuff.

one of rena's boyfriends

Both sides are handling it kind of silly. I mean yeah changing a pastebin is easy but it's also, like the other side said, reliable fc's that weren't made on a whim about 2 or 3 days ago. You all seem like nice people but this isn't a way to get people to join

You're absolutely right, but considering the argument the rest of his post made it makes sense. Nobody wants to join an FC just to have it meltdown a few days later.

he has multiples?

I really don't care.

It's just an information repository desu, but if it's fucky, people bitch and moan about it nonstop until it gets fixed and god knows there's like, four people who post here who would even think about undertaking a full overhaul of the damn thing. Do your thing and stick around without being a dick. I'm rooting for you.

does that surprise you?

It was a beautiful thing to watch, truly. If another one of Mado's favored elezen were to tell him the truth like that one did, he'd leave this place for good.

That's the spirit.

who are the others

Thanks friends
You're filling me with determination!

I'm not really in it for the money so much as it's a nice time killer and C O Z Y A S H E C C anything I could pick up though is a nice bonus.
I've heard the ones that have a change to drop those nice summer sets (pareo and halter etc) are pretty decent cash if you find buyers.

You should keep recruiting and putting yourself out there, but editing the pastebin should be kept rare so we don't end up with 50 different revisions of the pastebin.

Hell, I don't even think Edge should be in the pastebin, or Drakn. The FC leaders of both (Moni and Loh) do not want to be associated with this place, or so they've told me.

Speak shit if you want about Adelais, Putt, etc, but there's a void that needs to be filled by an actual Veeky Forums FC on balmung that new people can chill in and come and go as they please. Soft is way too selfserious and while they specifically let in Veeky Forums people they usually require a reason.

Fuck, when you think about it, these people are the only ones that COULD run a Veeky Forums FC. Let them take in the people who haven't found a more stable FC yet, the outcasts, or the inbetweeners. Drakn doesn't like those people, Soft doesn't (for the most part) like those people, and Edge DEFINITELY doesn't like those people.

It is glorious to see someone, an elezen for that matter, slam diap down. It is good to see more and more people give him the hate he truly deserves.

lily

why are you having a conversation with yourself

I wasn't but whatever. Believe what you want.

I'll look into it. Good luck levelling, the 55-60 grind was fucking bad. my favorite underused hairstyle too /pet

Shhh, I want to see the end of this soliloquy.

>one guy

Take this. Don't let these people forget.

yes, you're the same guy that goes on endlessly about mado. every single day.

It's all me, the one guy. Only one person in the entire world is sick of Mado and his sickening shit.