/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

fuck you edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>FFXiV Amazon Promotion April 25th - May 8th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/88d7bde755680b54588da68b55120b58004694f1

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Previous:

au rahn girls really are the qtest

spoopy game

tits on boys are best

Too bad au ra aren't that stacked

>whore rags
>hair over eye meme
Delete.

Cute croissant OP

no, fuck YOU edition, OP

what the fuck should you care? you're a gross fucker regardless, don't act like you're somehow too good for it.

Hey, cats, wanna buy some drugs?

More like too good since there are less excitable grown men running around.

seto x stratos

I'm tired of my midlander. Should I fanta to elezen, c@, or lizard?

Yea please mail me

more lizards

You know, for as much as people cry about Warriors being OP I really don't see many of them.

Don't make me throw you into a lake.

Elezen will always be the best choice

femroe

No...

Wait 3 more months

>hurr durr please make life decisions for me /xivg/
lalafell

is a fantasia really a "life decision" to you? God you're pathetic

you son of a bitch

Hey I love that movie.

stratos x seto?

If you need grown men feedback on something as minor as a fanta you would have trouble with life decisions, yes.

I ship catboy Lei and B'nhaka

Woah hey no fighting.

Woah hey no drugs.

I still remember the first time TENSION happened to me. I was out in the wilderness listening to the nice music, doing some gathering and then suddenly the music stops and everything goes fucking dark and haunted.

I miss those feelings of dread and terror.

I'll be your little blue tank for today, please be gentle

Sure, dude

Why...

*leaves duty*

>tfw you've been leveling a character in anticipation of your friends coming back for stormblood but all they've done is talk about how bad it will be and how much they dont like the changes
I need to find a guild soon :(

Balmung or Cactuar?

dont talk to me like that again you cunt

fuck you

nope

I'm new and wanna know where to play and not find myself alone

It's kinda shit that I rarely get comms as a dps so I don't know if I fucked up or not

They should make it so you can comm multiple people

Catboys suck. Who plays these things?

this anger reeks of manlet
any high pop server will probably suit you well!

toes x toes

Most of the thread is on Balmung, there are plenty of people elsewhere though.

Name and Sexual preference NOW

its finally over

Anyone on Balmung wanna do expert and level 60 dungeon roulette with me (shitty ast)?

no

How do I know I'm in a high pop server?

They can look cool sometimes

would you a lamia?

Male cats are alright. For a while

c@ if you change your glamour a lot
elezen if you're happy to find something that looks good and stick to it

elezen are so wonderful but they look bad in 70% of outfits. PROTIP: be a tank

Sexiest catboy posted yet.

you can see how full they are when you're choosing one, I think! if not, i'm sure there are some websites to tell you

Only the worst of the worst do
On NA Balmung and Gilgamesh seem to be the main ones everyone goes to (vg included)

Keep away your junk from me and my gaelicat.

My Little Daddy Can't Possibly Be This Diamond

Stormblood adds job who's signature outfit and design always has then wearing sandals. Why do they keep feet modeled like this for SAM artifact?

xth for help me do my stupid relic pls

Do it yourself shitter
Or pay someone to do it for you

what makes elezen look bad in so many outfits? Is it the height?

Only losers play catbois desu

Hot

>nopenis getting smashed
hahaha

In a 3-4 enemies pull, do I spend 20 seconds sticking 2 poisons on everything or just quick nock right away? Usually by the time I finish doing it one of them is already almost dead and there's not enough to justify quick nock anymore.

I want sympathy

He was just throwing the game for mechanical shitposter. How else do you think he'd get to diamond?

/pet
Make some new friends to have fun with ingame user

It's the neck and string bean body.

the proportions, they have huge shoulders and long necks which make their heads look teeny tiny

Someone convince me to stay female Highlander.

Alternatively, someone convince me to change to either Midlander, Au Ra or Cat.

Playing dress-up with Highlanders is frustrating.

The neck in general
Elezen look great in ARR equipment but when you start getting into heavenward equipment a lot of outfits have exposed necks with a deep neckdip.

>Saving a thumbnail

sure thing noponis

Post catbutt please.

who here /comfy/ tonight?

I'm no slut but I wouldn't be opposed to catboys running trains on me.

Noponis is actually a good sport in PvP compared to a lot of other people, dont bully him.

I had the better melee though sorry my guy

Not yet but reaching, looking for a sophia bird and ill be set for the night

With highlanders you're the second most stance/pose female character in the game as a highlander you will look terrible in loose cloth outfits and subligars,tight clothing that expose your assets, and metal armor will be more your speed. It's the complete opposite for au ra. Cats are the most neutral but you will be fodder. Midlanders can suffer the same fate.

I tried to make as much of a non weeb character as is possible. How did I do?

I know it's bad but be gentle

That's how I feel about roes, elezen, and au ra. I am a slut, though.

you don't know him very well then. he is famous for being a notirious faggot when it comes to pvp and starts talking shit when he loses

You couldn't be more generic and bland, well done

I'd let Au Ra males run trains on me, too. Totally not a slut though. Midlanders are too pure to be sluts.

Are you going to be using any of the new hairstyles like the new MNK cut?

It's not your fault. Midlander men in general look dorky.

i used to be like you, trying desperately to be "non-weeb" or "non-edgy" but then i just started doing what i like no matter what stereotype people wanted to put to it
it's nice

Good Midlander I love low fantasy characters

that's par for the course for the pvp community. The general PvP discord is literally nonstop shitflinging and drama

He actually takes advice though so that puts him a bit above everyone else. I'm not saying he doesnt autism sperg sometimes but he was a lot chiller in pvp than I thought desu.
Just personal observation

I'm a lizardgirl. Can't be helped in my case. Au Ra men are pretty great. Especially Caelus and eyebrows.

Well to be fair I don't mind weeb things I just want to look different than every other cat running around.

I wish I could actually make a proper low fantasy character, I'd be all over that.

YES.

ugly

Can never find a big, aggressive, and dominant male Xaela to dominate me, though. Guess I'll never that feel, friend.

Yes

It can be semi done with the high mythrite set of fending and a couple of other pieces thrown in the Like the pld af2 legs or the ilv 250 though finding a proper helmet will be a pain

For sure.

post friends list

What caused you to go all loopy?