/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread pack it up everyone we've found the best thing in the artbook edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 21/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/160133625770/ive-seen-your-metas-on-saihara-and-i-do-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chiaki

Mugi!

I want Maki to teleport behind me and stab me in the neck

More pics of the Amami Event

>NewCuBe
what was wrong with the old one

You're right, this DOES work.

How's this?

Having brain cancer doesn't excuse crazyness. It's like the excuse that my parents died so i'm evil; a lot of people have dead parents but that doesn't mean they're evil. Even if dead parents - or in this case brain cancer - is a catalyst for their descent into crazyness/evilness, that doesn't excuse the fact that they did descend on their own. They could've made an effort to stay on the path of goodness, but they didn't.

Furthermore the fact he has cancer isn't why he's crazy, it's his cycle of luck, which still doesn't excuse anything.

peko > maki

is my wife!

and more

It's called "New" because of the "New" in "NEW Danganronpa v3"

I always thought Peko and Mukuro were kind of funny looking and now that I have Maki I no longer need them

Damn right.

Funny looking?

My two favorites!

Posting best girl!

boss baby big dick

here's another one

Fuck this shit, where the fuck are artbook leaks?

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

Nice! Maybe not the first Pokemon I would've thought of, but it fits him.

Cute.

Have another good thing from the artbook Wonder what his pubes are like?

I want to cure Shinguji

I bet you are despair scum, Hopeman did nothing wrong, the world is just unfair towards him.

We've already got the only one we'll ever need.

the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person.

Hiyo, /drg/.
>mother turns internet off at 12 at night
>right after I told her I was busy
Should I shoot her at this point?
And it seems I walked in on a new bread. Koko!
>Won the Kaitobowl
Kek
LET HIM GO YOU FISH FACED SKANK
Ouma getting choked in a Kaitouma angst fic? I need details.
>There aren't much Makifags
>But whenever they show up, they're like this
Well..
I'd be pissed too if my girl had so much hate?
Ouma > Iruma > Kaito > Kiibo > Yumeno > Kirumi > Tenko > Angie > Gonta > Saihara > Maki > Ryoma > Rantaro > Korekiyo > Kaede > Tsumugi

Looks good, dood

He shaves all the way down to his ass

idk man, buy the artbook yourself or ask some nips on twitter

I think Kuzu obviously has an Hydregion.

What did you think of?

Holy shit.

D'aww... that looks adorable.
I-I mean... that looks cool and shit.

>boss baby
GET THAT FUCKING SHIT OUTTA HERE

>You have good taste and I believe you will find that person one day user.
and for me
the boy who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart. Please, just let me find this person.

Reminder that Nagito is best boy who literally did nothing wrong.

>175361338
>175361338
Why can't I do anything right?

I can understand, your little twink ass was afraid, that's why you ran. Also, I did win the Kaitobowl.

You just love your mother so much! You wanted to talk to her more!

Well... I don't know. Maybe something like Altaria, considering his Adventurer talent. But in the end, Leafeon fits him more.

Is going to be the name for my next Ditto!

The pest is back. Help Kuzu user.

Why won't nips keep on leaking the artbook? We were getting stuff just fine yesterday

Are male fujoshi gay

HOLY SHIT, THEY BOTH HAVE ZIPS ON THEIR MOUTHS

Ah, that makes sense.

OH FUCK NO, DON'T TELL ME THIS IS THE NEW SATO
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

I got you.

Her personality is just a fucking blank piece of paper, nothing noteworthy at all, the only thing she has going for her is her fat two pieces of beef called thighs. Everything else is a fucking boring "violent assassin girl" trope, almost 99% of all the other characters have more originality than her.
Take your secondhand bitch to the fucking garbage pile.

Why do I now wanna hear you rip Shingujji a new one?

Whoa there, I'll add glasses if you leave me alone.

They're too busy fangirling/fanboying about Amami I guess...

That weaboo scum is NOT okaa-san!

They look cute together! Ouma would have a Zorua, and Kaito would probably have a Clefable, I think.

Do you remember that one user that RPed as Kirumi as your mom? What if I told you that user was a Mugifag?

O-Oh... crap... fine........

What do you mean by that?

What about a Lunastone?

Kaito has a lot of good options. Elgyem, Minior, Lunatone, Solrock,...

thank you for help us again our lord and savior

Fuck all of them and give him a Deoxys or a Lunala or all of the Ultra Beasts

I mean insult him, like you did with Maki and Kaede. I'm a tulpafag if that helps explain it.

Heh heh, no problem.
Ooh, I know what you mean now...
Sorry, I didn't know what "rip a new one" meant, hah... I thought you meant rip his clothes or some shit.

But if you want me to make an insult for him I can see what I can do.

Everybody knows there aren't rocks in space. Moon is a myth made up by the government so we buy milk. Aliens exist, but the USAmerica hides it so we don't panic.
Lunatone, Solrock, and Minior would also be fitting, but I feel Kaito's Pokemon should fit more the space theme than space objects. Elgyem/the evo with weird name are okay in my opinion.

She's still an okaa-san so I don't mind.Being a Mugi RPer is a whole other story.

oumakokichi.tumblr.com/post/160133625770/ive-seen-your-metas-on-saihara-and-i-do-think

>As challenging as it can be to adjust to Saihara as a protagonist following the bait-and-switch, I feel like viewing Saihara from the lens of a very depressed person who tends to get attached to most take-charge, charismatic personalities helped me warm up to him a lot more. Naegi, while certainly polite and reserved, never showed the same need to latch on to other figures in the group that Saihara does. And Hinata’s care for and particular interest in Nanami is a much more gradual thing since they knew each other over the course of most of sdr2, rather than a period of two days; it’s not a result of dependency and anxiety but Hinata’s own choice to get to know her as a person.

I think this is an interesting take on Saiaka. Saihara didn't necessarily fall in love with her in just two days but instead latched on to the most charasmatic, friendly and take-charge person in the group because of his own weakness and fear. Later, after she dies, she becomes idolized in his head as a person who was "stronger than him" and what he falls in love with is the idealized memory of her instead of what she actually was as a person, who he never got to know. It kind of ties in to the theme of the fallibility of memory as well.

I like it better than "he fell in love with her deeply after just two (more like one and a half) days and will pine for her forever", at least.

i will rp as mugi in september to spite you

There aren't any male fujoshi, user. They're called fudanshi IIRC. And yeah, they probably are

Shinguji is just a fucking perverted sub human with no redeemable factors, he has fucking lanky toothpicks as legs and wears a retarded mouth mask thing like some edgy motherfucker with no life. He fucking touches himself like he's in love when he's just a self-incestuous piece of shit that deserves to die. His hair is so fucking shit that I want to cut it all off until he is bald. He's probably the worst character in the game because of his stupid as fuck getup and idiotic motive for murder, I bet his sister isn't even a real motherfucking bitch.

I'm sorry... I love Shinguji.

>Moon is a myth made up by the government so we buy milk
>buy milk
I REJECT

I always keep my promises.

Riping his clothes would also be hot.. but if thats not your thing I get that. Thanks!

Saved.
I cannot contain the dragon's excitement

Hey, I love ripping clothes off hot motherfuckers.

Thank you kuzuanon. Those are some very good insults!

I think the glasses fit her really well, didn't expect that actually.

Cruel..

Alright, this drunkness is making me sleepy, going to hit the hay, sayonara.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA EAT SHIT ORNSTEIN

saw some drv3 charas with pokemon so what about this

Damn Jewell, you got some great taste right there. At least for V3.

night kuzuanon!

I like this version of the normies better than the usual one.

Good night!

Tenko is obviously Mega Lopunny

There will be some dank Mugi ERP in the sekrit ERP treehouse :^)

Night Kuzu, remember to drink your milk.

I have drunk drain cleaner and now my beloved Saihara is my wife! Bless our marriage, /drg/.

Have good sleeps, Kuzuanon. I woke up an hour ago because of sleep paralysis. I feel like shit right now.

Congrats! I told you it would work!

>sleep paralysis
Oh shit. I hope you're okay Saihara user.

Thank you, user! Drain cleaner truly is the best.

Don't worry. I got pretty much used to it, although this is the first time since months of having a sleep paralysis episode.

stay safe and think of your husband saiharaanon

Nighto, Kuzu.
Thanks. My overall taste might be shit but at least I like Fuyuhiko.
Please don't bully me.

Congratulations! ALso I hope you feel better. I personally haven't experienced it, but from what I know sleep paralysis fucking sucks

My tastes actually mostly align with yours, besides Chiaki and Maki and Mugi :^).

It's not bullying if it's the truth.

Please post your favorite copypastas. I need them for reasons.

I should sleep.

I want to invite Kaito over to watch a film! I'll tell him it's an action film, knowing he likes those, and he'll accept.

We sit on my sofa and start watching the film. He notices something is weird when it begins, but he doesn't give it much thought. However, when a jumpscare at the start scares him, he yelps and jumps at me. I laugh at first at the prank, but I notice he's actually crying on my shoulder. Feeling bad seeing him like this, I try to console him by petting his hair. When he calms down a bit, I look at him. His face still has some tear leftovers, so I lick them off, and then start kissing him. He doesn't oppose me.
After a few minutes of kissing, I unbutton his pants, and start touching him down there, while still kissing, and with my other free hand, I touch myself. His soft moans let me know he's enjoying it. Afterwards, still kissing, he lays on top of me. I jack off both of our dicks together, while I insert my fingers inside his asshole. He lets out a tiny scream at first, but starts enjoying it after a bit, letting out cute moans between kiss pauses.
Once his ass is ready, he sits on my dick. The sudden pain causes him to cry slightly, but he also likes the feel, and I start thrusting once he's ready. He lets out moans of pleasure, but also starts crying a bit. He rests his head on my chest while I fuck him, holding my shirt tightly. I get my face closer to him, and lick his tears away again before starting to kiss him. I notice how hot he is, and how he can't hold his moans, so I touch his dick while I continue thrusting him, until he lets out a load moan and cums on my chest.
However, not satisfied, he starts riding me, holding onto my chest and letting out sexy moans, while looking at me seductively, until I finish off inside him. I then hold his head and kiss him one last time.
Afterwards, we both lie down, tired, while we watch the film I promised to him (or it might be an horror film again).

You see comments like that fucking irritate me to no end. It's why she fucking killed your ass. If you had just literally pounded her hot soaking wet vagoo none of this shit would have happened and maybe she'd have probably get over her retarded plan and beliefs. She was literally a typical otaku and their problems were they couldn't get laid. All she needed was dick and she would have been fine. She works at fucking bars and nobody touches her. Danganronpa was her chance to get laid like in her favorite episode of Kiteretsu which was episode 53 like Danganronpa 53. She wanted to get fucking married on this show and have a romantic sexy honeymoon at the love hotel. That's why there's a fucking love hotel to begin with. Who better to be her bride but her hero from Danganronpa 52 which is Amami Rantaro? She chose you to share that honor with her but then what do you do? You cuck her out of her nail painting and ignore her while you paint another girl's nails. You fucking disrespected her and hurt her feelings. You deserved to die for making her throw away her original plans and just deciding to live out her delusional Danganronpa fiction plan. You could have prevented this. It's all your fucking fault and until now I've never hated a person this much until I met you. Fuck you Amami. Just fuck you.

That's nice to hear. Mugi is shit taste by default though.

Nice.

I once ran into Kazutaka Kodaka at a secular little convenience store in Tokyo. At first I couldn't believe it was him, but once I made eye contact I immedietly knew. He quickly noticed my interest and made his way towards me, walking in a brisk waddle-kinda way. I noticed he had a bag of man's nuts in his hand and nothing else. I attempted to address him formally, but he cut me off in a abrupt "closing hand" gesture. I stood dumbfounded and at a loss for words.
"You rike HICKSHON?", he suddenly asked me, still making eye contact.
Not sure if he was making a joke or not, I simply blurted out "yes".
He then made the hand gesture again, except this time he followed it with a peculiar "nyuk nyuk" sound. It sounded throaty, like some kind of bear, and I noticed his lips barely moved when he made it. At this point I tried to excuse myself, as the awkwardness of the situation was beginning to draw on me. Unfortunately as soon as I opened my mouth he once again made the gesture with the nyuking sound. My face was now turning beet red, and I suddenly felt strangely intimidated. Without a second thought I bolted towards the exit. I heard him running after me, nyuking sounds and all. Suddenly feeling for my life, I started into a full-on sprint. Almost at the exit, I turned and saw Kodaka at my heels, gesturing with both hands while nyuking violently. The last thing I remember passing through the exit and onto the street is the feeling of pebbly nuts bouncing off of my back body. I sprinted away, but it seemed he gave up the chase at the doors. Once I got home I took off my jacket, only to jump up startled as If I had just seen a ungodly spider crawling across the floor; it was a stray nut that had caught in my hem and fallen out to the floor. I tried planting the nut, but for some reason it never grew.

I want Shinguji to be my Maid!
I want to start mocking him every time he does something wrong, bullying him till he starts crying and throw food at him for further humiliation. I want Shinguji to break down and beg me to stop, but I will just continue bullying him till I hear nothing from him but sobbing noises. Then I will start kicking him, stomping on him till he starts bleeding, punch him in the face before pulling Shinguji up by his hair, seeing his completely wrecked and frightened expression. Then I will proceed to rip off his maid dress, hearing his screams and stopping his pointless attempts to escape. I will bind his arms together with the rope I hid on myself, waiting for a moment like this to come. After that is done, I will continue to destroy his clothes, hurriedly nearing his crotch. At first I will softly touch his penis, before roughly grabbing it, harshly tightening my grip painfully around it more and more. Shinguji will cry out in response, tell me to stop in a broken tone, but I will show no mercy, and continue. Spreading his legs and with no further foreplay, I will mercilessly push my already hard and with precum dripping cock inside him. Letting out a cry of pain, Shinguji's face will deform into a horrid painful expression, a waterfall of tears streaming down his face. He will start to resist, clenching tightly around me, murmuring pleads to stop, just as I start ramming deep inside him. His whole body will grow stiff and I will be able to feel the blood of his torn anus flowing down his thighs. Instead of this making me want to stop, I'll let my thrust just keep getting stronger, making Shinguji's desperate cries grow louder and louder. feeling myself close to release, I will proceed to fuck Shinguji's now unconscious body, coming inside him, filling Shinguji up to the brim. After catching my breath and pulling my dick out of, I will simply walk away, leaving Shinguji's dirty body laying on the cold and messy floor.

Anyone got the real talk pasta?

I want Ouma and Amami to become brothers and then incestuously fuck.

I want Amami's big brother instinct to kick in around Ouma because he's so cute and small, but I want Ouma to be attracted to him for his looks and mysteriousness. I want every one of Amami's attempts to be a pure big brother thwarted by Ouma's sexual attraction to him. I want him to cuddle Ouma from behind, only for Ouma to turn around and start open mouth kissing him. I want Amami to tuck him into bed, only for him to drag his big brother under the covers with him. I want them to take baths together and for Amami to cutely wash his hair, only for Ouma to jack him off under water. I want Amami to try to resist his advances each time, only for Amami to give in to the lust and incestuously fuck him daily, right behind his mommy Kirumi's back.

anyone got that copypasta about being a big brother and disciplining Shinguji and Amami?

Goddamn it. It's about time I put out some real talk.

Where are you guys, who want to so desperately drive out the avatarfags and discorders, even getting any notion that the Discord is planning on a raid? I have never seen any "plot" to invade the general, ever since that one event of discord drama that I was involved in. I hop on the discord every day, and all we do in there is shoot the shit and play games together. As far as I know, all of the sabotage that has been done here was enacted by rare pepes who can't stand the thought of actually being social with other anons here while contributing to discussion about the series. You have access to filters, so use them if you don't like what or who you see here.

We all come to this thread because we want to talk DanganRonpa and shitpost about it. There is no conspiracy to take over the general. Either provide unfalsified & unaltered evidence, or say nothing at all. Just because some of us do things differently in the general doesn't mean you have the authority to dictate what they should or shouldn't do. Even worse is that some of you are fucking attempting to try and infiltrate THEIR place on Discord. If anything occurs that is cause for removal, let the mods fucking come and handle it. Because this bullshit drama over anons who avatarfag/discord, coming from socially deficient retards bent on a crusade to cleanse the thread of "cancer" is getting ridiculous.

As much as we all talk about a game involving high school students trapped in a murder mystery game, we're not in high school anymore. This constant tribalism has created a crisis in this general, and it's driving the fun-seeking anons away.

So, answer me this: what is the big fucking deal? Why the goddamn hostility? If your purpose was to drive people like me out of the thread, then congratulations, you've turned me off from ever coming here. And to think I even shared my fanart on this general at all.