Why hasn't GM responded to this?

Why hasn't GM responded to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

leasetrader.com/lease-specials/2017-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-1LT-Coupe-26267.xhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

why are yellow, rwd v8 coupes always slower than the GTR???

>why is a luxury touring car bad at corners

Gosh, I dunno

Alphonse as much as I like the GTR shitting on the Z07 it's getting out of hand.
that's almost bannable levels of avataring
it's a fucking luxury car, stop thinking it's a sports car and a successor to the LFA

op is not Alphonse ??? i am.

GM isn't even trying to make the Corvette fast. It's designed to carry golf clubs. It just happens to be able to keep up to cars costing 3x as much.

OP here I am not alphonse

>damage control
why does GM call it the most track capable corvette ever then?

>geralt post
So wait, I thought you two had horrendously contrasting ideas, so you're shit post fuck buddies now?

and i'm not even sure that was damage control on his part.

prezo is the one with contrasting ideas.

there's three main posters on the board. don't confuse us.

I really hate prezo

nah. he's pretty funny. we need someone to harass around here anyways

>us
>somewhat implies that you're """""together"""""

Because all you fairs are in awe that a fucking MUSCLE CAR is close to beating your more expensive PERFORMANCE CAR so when one or the other wins you guys have a competition to who can bust a bigger load out of your appallingly small genitals

The F150 is made from MILITARY GRADE ALUMINIUM yet I don't see it being dropped from any planed into battle. It's "track capable" not "The fastest track car evar made".

>all this GM fangirl damage control

lol, love it

the corvette is now finished

>Good car that sells
>Its finished

And along goes the bandwagon.

love live is shit, the GTR is good. quit your shitposting already.

>GMC makes a profit off the corvette
>Nissan loses money on gtr
>Nissan couldn't even sell 2000 units world wide in 2016.
The jews never lose! Why even improve the corvette, what's the point? It sells no matter what.

Will Toyota ever compete?

>500hp lexus does 0-60 in almost 5 seconds
how is it so slow?

luxury car vs a performance car, maybe?

> luxury car vs sports car
Two different category.
The GS F is also """slow""" compared to BMW M series for example. But the BMW breaks down 100x times more. And it's not like lap time matters when you daily drive.

Lexus doesn't automatically mean luxury car. The LFA is a performance car.
My friend keeps telling me not to get an IS300 because it's a "luxury car", and I keep telling him it's literally just a rebranded Toyota Altezza.
Lexus makes great cars, don't get me wrong. But not all of their models are boring and slow.

Does not really matter what category if it's a Lexus. Lexus and Toyota are both elder-god-tier when it comes to reliability.

Too bad they only sell them with weak engines in EU. The 4-cylinder engines do no good to any car/brand. Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Toyota, they all suck ass with 4 cylinders.

Not all four pots are bad. But yeah, EU's regulations are ridiculous. I much prefer the import rule over here than getting taxed out the ass for having an engine bigger than 2L.

4 cylinders are okay, but we are getting to way too small engines. Older Audi cars had 2.5L, even Opel had 2L models usually.

Now we are down to 1L 3-cyl, 1.3-1.5L. You can hear the damn engine struggle to even maintain speed. Fucking ridiculous. ;_;

> Import
Sadly that does not work all the time.

Friend bought a Mercedes with a V6, had to wait a fucklong time to get it.

why is this bait still relevant?

take your /pol/ tier shit outta here, the corvette is objectively better if you compare the price point and proof that GM knows what they're doing better than Nissan and their Mexican factories you weeb

the corvette laptime is like 2 days old newfag

>the corvette is better

lol no

Good goy! Make sure to lease the new corvette with extra wear and tear warranty!

leasetrader.com/lease-specials/2017-Chevrolet-Corvette-Stingray-1LT-Coupe-26267.xhtml

Buy now goy! Great deals for you. You always wanted that sports car!

>military grade aluminum gets pierced by an empty toolbox falling on it

>poorfag can't afford a bedliner

>damage control

>poorfag control

enjoy your rust, ironcuck

>implying aluminum doesn't corrode

Nope

lel
pic related is from a land rover

>yep
nope

eh.

Because it is the most track capable corvette ever. What corvette is more track capable?

>this
>track capable

lol no

>inb4 fake laptimes

>shoping out the nurburgring, which is the only relevant track
lol, GM fangirls are on fire right now, literally sooooo much assmad

Which Corvette is more track capable?

the ones that aren't the c7

It did better on the 'ring than any other Corvette so far.

nope

still slower than the GTR

how much is nissan paying you to shill for their time on the one track they were able to win at?

I do it for free