Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Battle of the Waifus Edition

What's new?

>D.Va Hero Announced; Will be on PTR May 2nd
youtu.be/UgJLvtx5PzI
>Nexus Challenge 2.0; Oni Genji skin, Policeman D.Va, loot boxes, and more in Overwatch and HotS
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/nexuschallenge20/
youtu.be/Bv2t9lwC7lk

>**Megabundles Announced**; All players will be able to unlock up to 20 heroes for FREE
>Promotion ends May 22nd, 2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20
>Genji Hero Announced; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/genji
youtu.be/-SJgvzPRFEI
>Hamamura Battleground Announced; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/battlegrounds/hanamura
youtu.be/Dq5-18Vt-c0

>For new players
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>New & Experience Players - Advice on Improving and Not Raging
youtu.be/dR220gLIUEo

>Which heroes should I buy?
Anything but Nova

>Current Free Hero Rotation
us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/17936383460
>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695741/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20724210/
>Latest Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20726730/

>Hero Rankings, Various Statistics, Talent Calculator, & Wiki
hotslogs.com/Default (Slightly inaccurate)
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

>Current Pleb Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where can I find you lol rejects feeders?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7B2DCwxOUU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe one day.

>its another Braxis Holdout game

Why is he so much fun

Why do all the HOTS heroes have such gigantic asses?

Okay my dudes literally how the fuck isn't Auriel overpowered? She shits out massive AoE burst heals every 4 seconds while late game directly buffing someone's damage output. Once you get 20 you get one of the best AoE shields in the game. That's not to mention she still does respectable damage for a support and can secure kills or save people with her E.

Also she does all this with no mana! Feels bad with Lili or Kharazim or some other cucked support; need fucking heals but all you get is "sorry bro I'm oom brb"

Why hasn't this garbage gotten nerfed yet?

because their lead modeler is a man of great taste

They can get away with actually having attractive heroes because the game isn't popular enough.
Don't worry though as more and more ow faggots start playing they'll complain about all the ass in this game and get it removed

>With bullshit like Malf, Lucio and Morales out there, he calls Auriel OP

>play with a couple friends
>friend of friend is from australia
>all of the matches are in australia server
>passive aggressive people
>400 ms in the four games
im tilted as fuck

Source?

Stop making threads you niggerfaggot

>alters shit in the OP to useless garbage
>doesn't take the one second it takes to delete

If you could give your past-self a advice before you started playing this game, which one would be?

That's not to say Malfurion and Lucio aren't OP. The difference is everybody knows those heroes are busted, so they either ban them or ask for nerfs. Auriel somehow dodges the spotlight though even though she's not any weaker.

>Morales
get lost, pal

The Alpha deer is here!

>"Don't bother."

>OW
>complaining about ass

symmetra has like half her asscheeks hanging out her dress

Why is there no reverse draft mode where you get to draft the enemies team? I thought this was supposed to a fun, casual game

Don't reply to retards.

When OW came out a lot of SJW faggots were trying to take Tracer out of the game because she was hot

And later, they forced the theory Tracer was a lesbian because fuck hot girls liking dicks amirite?

I've only been playing since wednesday. I would tell myself not to buy that 1 month champion status in for honour.

>Nemesis draft

A potential future brawl, I imagine.

>play league instead
>actually just quit playing vidya

>being this retarded

Didn't they have something like that in Doter?

It'd be a clusterfuck of bad heroes, sounds kinda fun.

>When OW came out a lot of SJW faggots were trying to take Tracer out of the game because she was hot
No, it was only for the victory pose, and it was because they liked Tracer and wanted her to be a role model and shit.

Then after she became a lesbian, the SJWs got mad because lesbians aren't supposed to be hot, they say.

Don't feed just to get the HS cardback, in the future HS will be trash and you will regret poluting your stats and be dammed to play with bronzies for the rest of your life

Reminder that the only reason people think Samuro is trash is because they're still picking Bladestorm instead of gitting gud with Illusion Master.

I imagine a lot of people regret spending money on heroes and skins considering 2.0. I'm glad I have only very very very casually played this in extreme dry periods so I could get the most out of the bundles.

Auriel is cute!

why is it so fucking boring getting 14 heroes to level 5 for fucks sake I just want to play abathur ranked forever

Is armor resistant against spell damage too?
It doesn't say.

Armor is all damage.

Physical Armor is auto/basic attacks
Magic Armor is abilities/spells

Without giving anyone in particular (You)s, they did make Zarya purely to appease tumblr,
as actually literally stated by the president of Blizzard at PAX when she was revealed Coincidentally at the same time they added Johanna and her stupid dyke haircut

Armor = all damage
Physical armor = only basic attacks
Spell armor = only ability damage

Getting heroes to lv 10 is not even hard anymore

But after lv 10 becomes a painful grind, and they say heroes can go to infinite level or something like that

tyrande is cuter

>hate Zarya
>like her weightlifter skin
>like her thunderguard skin
>actually kind of like Johanna's haircut

More game modes = More queues = More split population = Longer queue times

@175437227
yarp.

>Pink hair
>Male haircut
>Male physic
>Basically a dyke
>Another country
>Muh womyn can be just strung as a meen - every feminigger ever

You don't say?

how bad is Rexxar? I just got his terran skin.

Gul'dan best hero

Comparing their voices and behaviors, not at all, but Tyrande is a hottie cant denying that

Why do people Kripp?

It literally says in the image, you retarded faggot

You have to understand, you can't just state the blatantly obvious, you need to give a source

"We've been hearing a lot of discussion among players about the need for diversity in video games. That means a lot of things. They want to see gender diversity, they want to see racial diversity, they want to see diversity along the lines of what country people are from. There is also talk about diversity in different body types in that not everybody wants to have the exact same body type always represented. And we just want you to know that we're listening and we're trying hard and we hope Zarya is a step in the right direction." Pax East 2015

Or they'll spout shit like OHH MUH TUMBLR BOOGEYMAN

Johanna's got a dumb as fuck haircut but her armor makes me feel like she pours cum down around her neck, letting it fill up the inside of her robes, relishing the feeling of her body getting soaked in jizz. But that's just a theory. A game theory.

Low test faggot detected.

>that spoiler

fuck now im always going to think that when i see/play her

I want to _____ Diablo

>A lot of SJW faggots were trying to take tracer out of the game

that was one (1) guy on the forums who complained about a victory pose showing off her ass, they slightly changed it to show off a slightly different angle of her ass

>they forced the theory Tracer was a lesbian

she was a lesbian from the start, which is pretty obvious when you consider that like half of all lesbians wear crocs like she does and the other half wear converse

>fuck hot girls liking dicks
>who is windowlicker
>who is Ana

just stop desu lad
The only responses I saw to Tracer being gay were a bunch've gay people being ecstatic mixed with I told you so's and a bunch've "b-but muh waifu how can she not like men :("

stop destroying my narrative you cock sucking faggot

is prime evil diablo a trap?

>remove 1k gold reward for (1) lootbox

blizzard why

Kys

Haven't touched HotS in years. Which megabundle is the most worthwhile to get?

My personal taste has nothing to do with Zarya being made so tumblr would stop bullying Blizzard.

Leahblo is not a trap, she's a hermaphrodite

Marry!

psst
hey
psst
its hanamura again

people that get upset about zarya because of this are literally just "I don't like pandering when it's not towards me exclusively"

like every other female character (except Mei who's filling in the bookish nerd girl with tig bitties trope) is in a like skintight waifu suit

>He makes mobile pokers which are currently in meta his bitches
>He can hold objectives like a mf
>Makes bodyblocking look easy
>His heroics can chase/reposition a high priority target
>Generally good waveclear
>Feels like a kung-fu master

Yeh, he's pretty cool

low test

I literally only play this game to think of stuff like that for my writing.
I really wish the female monk got in, because darker skin with white hair does things to me.

Don't become anthony burch

>tfw Plat TL last season
>tfw silver TL current season

Morales' is viable in some drafts. Tass is still fucking OP tho', Rehgar as well as Auriel are competitive as fuck and get constantly picked.

>I really wish the female monk got in
why dont they just make a female skin for him like they did with diablo

>bragging about winning a 2v1

I'm sorry to hear about your micropenis.

What does TLV stand for?

>writing

erotic hots fanfics?

>tfw none of their waifus are queens
>Or prodigies with immense intelligence and natural talent
>Or a perfect body with the shape of a oldschool Olympic athlete
>They never did anything nearly as cool as being resurrected against their will and then freeing themselves leading a army of people with them
>Their voices don't even get closer to be as good as best girl, with her sexy, confident and dominant tone
>No awesome armor, showing just the right amount of cleavage
>Not even having 2 versions ( pre-curse )
>Not even blonde

How can waifulets even compete?

I'm not a lesbian and it was pretty obvious Tracer was set up for being gay from the getgo.

>hot
>only interacts with other hot women post-Overwatch
>only male interactions are a friendzoned non-human and shotas

Hey, I'm not upset about Zarya. In fact, I think it's funny that the tumblr icon for Overwatch is actually a xenophobic racist.

Just stating facts about Blizzard doing things to appease tumblr, like when they renamed a boat in WoW because people bent backwards, jumped through hoops, grasped at straws and distorted reality until its name was offensively promoting domestic violence.

I really hope they get round to the alternate gender skins. I really want male Demon Hunter.

The Lost Vikings.

>symbiote is a hero
Anyways, she killed herself.

I'm actually looking forward to playing D.va, not because I particularly like her, but because she'll have a good kit to shit on characters I hate.

I just hope she is actually weak and easy to kill outside her Mech. I don't wanna have to fight against 'Murky but actually a full hero'.

Pretty good post, aside from

>Pretending Sylvanas' nasally irritating voice is anything other than ear bleeding.

JUST

>>Their voices don't even get closer to be as good as best girl, with her sexy, confident and dominant tone
GREYMANE'S FORCES

What kind of music do you listen to while waiting for queue to pop, /hotsg/?

I've had this on repeat for the past four hours!
youtube.com/watch?v=7B2DCwxOUU8

I bring you fresh quickmemes

do loot crates have a pity timer for legendaries like in hearthstone / overwatch?

wow we got a WHOLE 25 interest

Nu-writing in Wewcraft doesn't count m8. The lore is shittier than most fanfic you see on red boards.

Still third best.

We are like a kool kids klub.

>Waifulets
Sylvanas fag again ahead on the shitpost meta, you other waifu fags need to step your game up

where's heroes of newerth

Just wait till she kill herself in the end of legion breh.

>it's a "you and your team do not get the Punisher a single time" rerun

her single line of "I have no time for games" in Hearthstone is a lot more enjoyable than that filter they put on, but I guess that's the point

fuk u

>the only canon voice doesn't count
waifufag logic lmao

>Writing has anything to do with a characters voice

You're really fucking trying here son. She sounds like shit in HoTS too.

>it's a 3 of your teammates die to a laser punisher
But to be fair, it should be a little more obvious that the lasers are deadly. Like a loud noise or something.

Why does Sylvanas get to be a sexy elf lady when every other undead is rotted as shit

I'd feel pretty pissed off if I got brought back from the dead only to find out all my sexy bits and hair had fallen off and I have to listen to the one undead girl who still has nice hair and boobies

i'm honestly just kind of shocked 2.0 only triggered that puny of a spike

blizzard must be disappointed with how little impact it made

basically it's a vertical line on the graph

it's more depressing if you search only the past year

Yes.

We don't know what the real number is yet.