Anyone have a 350z?

I kinda want to buy one but my coworker says they look gay and he can crush me with his new edge mustang with subframe connectors and a cold air intake. Are they fun to drive though? And how is the manual transmission?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3AfT9NE9Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're shit. They burn oil and have shit interiors. Just spend 15k on a g37. If you can't afford that just get a civic for 3k.

>I kinda want to buy one but my coworker says they look gay
Disregard. He is probably gay for you. Hide your pecker in the bathroom.

>he can crush me with his new edge mustang
Nah. Those are pretty slow.

>subframe connectors
No idea wtf that is honestly

>cold air intake
Lol

>Are they fun to drive though?
Sure.

>And how is the manual transmission?
Not bad, but nowhere near Honda. Clutch takes some getting used to.

Look. These aren't bad for the price, but still pretty shit. Get a G35/37.

I found a 2003 six speed with only 20k miles for 8,000 that seems like a great deal though doesn't it? I couldn't get a g37 it's too expensive and a g35 is the same just heavier so why would I want a g35? Srs.

>g35 is the same just heavier so why would I want a g35?
Yes it's slightly slower but is a way nicer place to be. 350 is embarrassing to sit in.

>350 is embarrassing to sit in
kill you are self, the g35's are beaten to shit and abused. Any examples OP finds will most likely be salvage or with way too many miles. OP if you can, save up for a 2007+ 350z with low miles

My grandpa took my brothers car away from him for getting a 106 mph speeding ticket, I'm considering helping him get a 350z since he's wanted one forever.

>the g35's are beaten to shit and abused

So is your mother. How about you stick up for her once in a while you coward piece of shit?

avoid the vq35de and rev up models, get a vq35hr, its much much better

also
>crostang cuck belives his newedge can turn
lol, the vq35hr makes as much power as the modular and it isn't a boat

How did your parents die?

>they look gay
An older, grayer gay

>factory rice

Is that why most z members has moved over to 5.0 ?

if the engine is fucked up then it's the best escuse to build a vq35hr and drop it in there. as I said the vq35de of early models are trash, you want the engine out of the 2007 and 2008 models, or full madman and drop an rb

>not liking factory rice
enjoy your soap bar

what?

this, unless you really want a 350z, get a g37, they are fantastic cars

shut your whore mouth my mother is a saint! you are suggesting to OP a pile of shit heavy car that literally is of no use with that weight 350z being as heavy as it is.

>new edge mustang

if his mustang isn't a v8 he is literally a subhuman and his opinion is worthless garbage

go ahead and tell me how the g35 isn't heavier, if OP doesn't need the extra space/practicality there's literally no reason to buy that filth

One is poor and the other is a deadbeat.

the g35 is ugly as fuck, it looks like a fucking soapbar

I mean taste in subjective and all but damn, also the actual nismo 350z are pretty good

Perfect. More incompetent idiots breeding. Good luck, sir.

you ugly as fuck

My father isn't really an idiot, my mother more than made up for that though. I just want my brother to have a fun car in college, even if he did get a ticket for 106 mph.

well yeah but I still not as ugly as the g35

What is your obsession with big gay wings? Zero taste.

>members has moved
Want to know how I know you're retarded ?

He pointed at you and said "our kind stick together"?

those aren't big at all???

More of your taste.

buy a purple 350Z and look like an eggplant on wheels as you go down the road.

show them this
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3AfT9NE9Gk

Don't be gay, man, get a Cayman

Someone around me did that
>deep purple 350Z
>turbo'd, drag tunes, at least 450hp
>drag raced, very fast
>can't afford car anymore because lol east coast economy
>sells car and goes out west
>new owner is rich girl who never always drives 5 below limit
>400 hp that will never be used again
>exhaust will never spit another flame
Is that what having kids is like?

>never always goes
Fuck, it's tired
>...who always drives 5...

Having kids doesn't have to be the end, but I sure as hell wouldn't get a 350Z like that if I wasn't gonna use that turbo.

fucking retarded driving. I hope he gets pulled over

Fat and slow, driven by gooks and gay gymbrahs.

is this so he can get another ticket quicker and you get to drive it while he's perpetually suspended

Get the 350z hr or 370z/g37. Manual is pretty good, it isn't notchy and crisp like hondas but still has a good mechanical feel to it. some say aftermarket tranny fluid makes it much better, like redline mtf
The regular vq35de isn't actually bad though, it's just that the updated engines are better

Lmao i've never heard of any z owner liking, much less respecting, mustangs. 350z hr stomps on the 5.slow, even the newer ones. If anything, nissan guys like dodge or chevy because muh torque

How is any 350z engine comparable to a brand new 5.0

No 350Z will beat a coyote Mustang. You're retarded, sir.

I don't really care for them, but if he loses his license again I guess I'll drive it. We're both 6'2" so idk about fitting in these.

Does it have direct injection?

Of coarse