*drives fedora*

>*drives fedora*

I thought the Crown Vic was the fedora car

heh

No man, it's the poverty nig nog car (that or the Grand Marq)

Post your car, OP.

What would possess someone to make such a garbage thread?

>50 megaton fusion buttdemolished Mustang driver detected

fedora car has to be something very affordable but the vast majority of people don't want.

Nope its the camaro

mfw I have the shorty antenna on my car because some nog stole my full length one.

It really (is) the crown vic. What's more Fedora than pretending to be a cop or feeling like you're some deep thinking detective.

You can't do that in a mustang, miata or Camaro.

>S-SHUT THE FUCK UP, MY STEPDAD PAID TOP DOLLAR FOR MY V6 MUHSCLE CAR! CAMAROFAG DETECTED!

fuck you I drive a Camaro

Can see GT logo
>v6
Nigga what?

>implying any of these summerfags drive a GT

This thread was shitting on people driving car in OP, which was clearly a v8 it has the gt scoops.

the funny thing is with a few cheap bolt on mods a mustang gt can run sub 5 second 0-60s and also if you upgrade the suspension it handles quite well too. Its actually an extremely reliable and cheap car with tons of tuning potential.

Come on, OP. Post your car.

You do have one, right?

more like drive daddys money but daddy aint got much so I got an old Stang because those are cool

Goddamn you folks like shitting on cars. Fucking Mustangs, Camaros, BRZs, Corvettes, GTRs, Z cars, fucking everything. Fuck this board.

Veeky Forums has turned into a festering pit of contrarian assholes within the last five years. It has gone beyond just being a haven for counter culture like it used to be.

Gotta be a fucking neo nazi autist or else you're a "normie".

God I love pissing people off

It's what happens when mods completely abandon the site.

>buy used 400,000 mile XJ6 from junkyard for $1.5k
>reach in my leather messenger bag and retrieve the 1920s art deco style lighter with custom Haruhi Suzumiya wrap
>light up a fine cigar
>sip my wine from a goat horn
>thank the good Hispanic junkyard man for his time
>roll off in le pussy wagon

>Live rear axle
>*Spins out behind you*
>Pssssssh nothing personel kid

Axles themselves are fine, the issue with fox platform cars is the control arm bushings and geometry. Stiffer LCA bushings and converting to a 3 link setup in addition to a panhard bar brings it to a better setup than S197s had factory, although they can be converted to 3 link too.

>fuck you I drive a fedora

Don't forget your vape pen

Or maybe someone wants to drive a comfy RWD v8

>taking any of this shit seriously
Theres lots of people who dont own vehicles that browse Veeky Forums, lots that dont own guns that browse /k/, lots of people who never played sports browse /sp/, etc etc
Notice how OP hasnt even posted his car

I really like the looks of these things, shame that every one for sale in my area is an overpriced V6 automatic (I'm a Yuropoor)

Ah yes, the S197. Pinnacle of automotive handling performance.

People watch top gear and think they know everything about suspension, I swear...

You can talk about how much better the s197 is over the new edge in terms of the suspension layout, but you would have to be an idiot to say the s197 is a good handling car compared to its rivals. At least in standard form

I mean the post-facelift hung with an m3 of approximately the same power around a roadcourse, if that doesn't say something I don't know what will.