Daily Harley thread (formerly dbt)

Welcome to the new DBT.
Smoke a cigarette and let your hair down pussys. This ride doesn't end.

Favorite places to ride?

Took my Harley for a quick spin this morning.
Have to say, it felt amazing. Everyone I twist the throttle I get a rush similar to what the patriots felt when they ambushed redcoats.

Are ktm's allowed in this premium bread?

When I'm not plowing through pussy I can be found on my HD ultrasled

Harley's are for true outlaws.

Even Harley wishes it was Indian

god fucking forbid he ever has to back into a tight dock, kek
I'd kinda like to build a race gokart or baby sandrail with a harley v-twin just for shits

Do it all the time

that hood looks a tad long
what kraut space magic is up under there?

So why didn't you get a good cruiser. Like anything Japanese or an Indian/Victory

All of which are superior in every way

literally nothing can replace the harley sound, user
and at the end of the day that's one of the biggest selling points, is that dick-hardening rumble

The japs made one that sounded the exact same and Harley cried about it. Victory and Indian sound far better anyway

550/1850 Cummins. It's under warranty sooo whatevs

Anyone here road king?

Springfield> roadqueen

No homo, I love the way Harleys sound.

Everything else about them sucks though. If only a company was around that would put Harley engines into US-made sportbikes or adv-bikes. I'd buy something like that.

Ah well. Maybe Polaris will make motorcycles other than cruisers? A Polaris dual-sport or adv-bike would be pretty bad-ass.

They've been talking about making new models in the future. Already have more performer oriented stuff in the works. That was the big reason to get ride of victory, so they can put more money into r&d.
Harley is legit shaking in their panties

Look up buell bikes.

Harley went pants on head retarded (as per usual) and axed them though.

HArleys is BeSt