Why are they hated by some people?

Why are they hated by some people?

Because they don't have direct injection

Domesticucks.

They send power to the wrong wheels.

I think you mean they send power to the only place the power should ever be.

Because they are liked by many people.

EK4 and EK9 are good cars, but they can suffer from a fanboy tax in some area, and the already high specific output of the B16 makes it a bit expensive to get any more power from it.

They just don't U N D E R S T A N D.

Because they have H O T S T A S I S instead of C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Because most don't look like your pic. 95% of them are owned by people that poorly modify them and neglect them.

They are way quicker than most people expect and they handle well because of good suspension design and light weight. It tends to trigger people in more expensive cars. Unless you're racing at over 100mph constantly, they are very capable.

Only after a simple mods.

imagine getting your shit pushed in by this

Spending any significant amount of money to modify an economy car just seems like a total waste to me. No matter how clean or fast you manage to make it, it's still a Civic.

and this mentality is why most of them are complete shitboxes, if they were all riced out and meticulously maintained, they wouldn't be as rare or desirable.

>Spending any significant amount of money to modify an economy car just seems like a total waste to me

Well thats just like your opinion man.

People have different tastes and Im glad about that. Imagine if we all liked the same things.

How fun that would be right? lol

le dual overmeme cams

uh huh

>poorfag pushrod or SOHC owner spotted

HONDA's DOHC engines are godtier

>spend 10 grand on a civic
>it goes faster than a lambo on a track
Yeah, don't know why anyone would do that

Too bad it's easier to find an EK hatch than one of those in any condition

>what is sentence structure

Because they have reliable engines, sure, but otherwise built like shit.

live fast die young

AKA reliability was never there strong point

i asked because right now im deciding between it, 206rc and fiesta st
good to know that atleast they mostly arent liked because of rice, not because of its quality

Because not everyone likes the same thing, user.

No, the owners were the weakpoint

Because after the novelty of beating a Lambo wears off, you're still driving a Civic, and you're out 10 grand. Not worth it to me.

Just put a lambo badge on it if you really want one that badly

>two separate mechanisms that one mechanism could do
kek

I don't think anyone really hates them its just the popular thing to do because as pointed out they are "fast" cars while being fairly affordable even with the tax.

>FWD

If it wasn't for this, honda would be toppest of the top god-tier. But because of FWD, it's lowest of the low trash in the garbage taken out on Wednesday but the trash guy didn't come so now it's overflowing with trash I pay my garbage bill for this shit?-tier.

>Camaro had a blast getting sideways during the entire lap
>Honda had to boring tryhard raceline the entire lap

Good luck finding an ACR.

An R/T maybe (which was the same sans suspention) but even then it's gonna be fucking on it's last legs. It's sad, I really like first gen Neons too.

>being slower is fun

lol cuck

Because of the 3k Civic meme
>"Hey guys, I'm going to spend 12k on a used car what should I get?
>"You should get a 3k Civic and use the other 9k to get more 3k civic and then save up to get one more 3k civic and then do an engine swap with a 3k civic

>86/BRZ/FRS: RWD
>Honda Civic: RWD 🞮

>86/BRZ/FRS: slower
>Honda Civic: faster

because they are cheap so tasteless teenage kids rice them out or stance them with ridiculous camber then cut the exhaust off so that their stock sohc d16 is ear splittingly loud and call everyone who doesn't think their piece of shit is the best thing in the world a hater

>Corvette: RWD
>Civic: FWD

>Corvette: slower
>Civic: Faster

>BMW: RWD
>Civic: FWD

>BMW: slower
>Civic: faster

sadly I don't have any more meme images, but I still want you to keep sperging, think you can do that champ?

Front

Wheel

Drive

1. they are tryhard musclefags
2. they are the same as 1 but they actually got smoked by one
3. they dont like the fanbase
4. kids that think fwd is bad because they cant drive it in video games
5. teenagers that think fwd is bad because they dont know how to drive it
6. ignorant adults who just plain cant drive

nice, he kept sperging

>poorfag pushrod

>Front
>Wheel
>Drive

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the Honda fit? I had a 2007 model one with a manual and I am really regretting that I ever sold it, it was the perfecr economy practical car (good mpg, 4 doors, lots of room, newer car) while still being fun to whip around corners or just shift gears.

Because people just want to go out and buy a fast import car and not do their research.

They might not be the best cars to modify anymore but the honda civic was once THE import to modify in the 90's.

It's a car responsible for the growth of the modern japanese car modifying industry that's seen it's day in some regards.

Sure there were popular Japanese cars to modify such as the 510 and the rx3 but it's hard to deny the civics impact.

People need to stop comparing it to more modern machines and realise what it had done for import tuning and the modified Japanese car industry...

>you're still driving a Civic
>Implying this is a bad thing.