/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #267

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

oh well someone posted my car in the /osg/ op again time to buy a new one

duplicate post
MODS

Damn I had a 1.8 nb with the nardi torino shit that looked so much like yours years ago before someone ran a red light.

Man, I really hope I get to put it on a track before someone crashes into it. I avoided being hit twice in one day last week.

Damn thats a pretty nice collection, mad jelly for the doughnut shop bandits one. Well most the shinobu ones.

>tfw haven't gone paintballing in almost 5 years

I don't think the eyes work anymore either, rip

I cut the springs on my tbird a while back and this is the first pic I got with my actual camera.

just ride on bumpstops dude

Where's my stickers notori? it's been almost 3 weeks now. You did not respond to me last thread.

sorry in the middle of a shitload of calibration and testing which I thought would have been finished last week on my print equipment.

and how long is that gonna take?

Does anyone 3D print stuff and sell it??

Just washed the shitstang, how autistic is my sticker placement?

>autotragic

that front placement is really pegging my autism meter but the back looks fine, just a little cluttered with that big crest there.

well if it's not settled by wed/thur I'll just ship shit then.

how did you crash it if it's automatic it's doing half the work for you

>implying

WHERE ARE MY STICKERS NOTORI AND SHITBOX

>automatic

Henceforth, shitstang.

3 weeks? lol get in line ive been waiting for 4 weeks.

>no cute personalized note from imouto
T-thanks

Pffft, ive been standing here for 10 weeks.

what the fuck? Id be firing off an email every day and bumping osg constantly asking where my stickers are if i were you

WE HERE SON!
Imma unplug every powerstrip in my apartment, get this hair dryer downstairs.

The sticker i ordered is out of stock, already emailed her.

This isn't exactly /osg/ related, but I figure this would be the best place to ask. A lot of 80's and 90s cars, usually trucks and vans, had vinyl graphics on them like pic related. If I wanted to have a similar style graphic applied to my car, how would I go about doing this? I'm sure going to a specialized shop would be the best bet.

Best bet would be ebay, they probably sell decals of that exact design. Next would be a one-off print shop.

Notori needs more Shimapan Ramen Slaps

samurais are neato.

just got the shipping notification from waifu squad... galil!

soon.jpg

I got troll by Veeky Forums bough some stickers at Shitboxme waited a month it never arrived. Don't waste your time with this guys they all a waste of time.

Same here, I order a grey and gold sticker from Yummy and the sticker was all grey.

Its okay user I just feel like idk why I bother anymore writing stuff down for people when they dont read things ;-;
Its just the nature of selling online though.
Sorry senpai :( I kinda stopped doing that when I get a lot of orders. Its really time consuming and it makes me go so much slower cuz my hand starts to hurt after a while lol. I only leave notes now if the customer leaves a note or if I know their name or something.
If u leave any kind of note or ask me to draw something I def will tho!

samurais are nitto

Hoon here, I'm still looking for some Dark Magician Girl sticker design, if anyone has anything let me know pls, I'll pay $ or send copies of sticker or do both if you want

Doing for a friend, I don't even watch YuGiOh

Pls put reply to this in /osg/ thread after you send email, my phone is sending me notifications late as fuck, need to redo all my emails in outlook app

Friendly reminder to those who may have missed it a couple of threads ago, but I have my freedom sparkle slap back in stock, along with new stuff
Please take a look if you want

Fuck off.

Suck my dick you faggot

whats your shop name

Half these faggots are either on vacation or pulling some bs excuse to take a month to ship stickers. you better not dissapoint

speedmaster.bigcartel.com
I dont shut my store for longer than 5 minutes at a time and only when im changing stock

I just want everyone to know we hit a bit of a bump on the previous design, but a certain pajeet that shall rename nameless has inspired me to really fix this design. I think it's much better than the original version now.

Got a box full of more anime trash from offset earlier today. Still waiting on some other stuff, but we should have a bunch of new stuff on the store later this week.
Probably.

50 will be made and sold. Each hat will come with a unique little card and that has on it which hat # you got. Limit 2 per customer because no cucking others out of their hat.

Each hat will be $20 USD. Shipping to US will be $7 USD, international $8 USD. Will be shipped by air parcel in a secure box.

Also I had too much fun making this

And by the way SHITBOX WHAT THE FAAAAAAAAAACKK

Shop?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO EVEN DO WITH ALL THESE NEATO MAGNETO STICKERS?

My gun cases will from now on be the fashionable shit on the range.

Also still taking opinions on this.

Literally says it right on the pic under the main text. Use google.

Where are you getting the hats from?

pls lower the price and I will actually buy

when are you gonna put them in the store, im smashing f5

A hat making company.

They're in production right now dude, won't be till a week or so.

oh shit, please be patient I have autism

>A hat making company

Yeah, but which one? I'm looking to make some hats too and need a good supplier.

It's obviously some chinese sweatshop with a one-off website and he ordered 50 of them at single-unit prices and then he's going to charge you 150% of what he paid for it.

>buys auto stickers
>doesn't even have a fwd shitbox

I know why you don't have a DL, but would that stop you from going to the track?

>WGW of /osg/

what's that even supposed to mean? Did WGW throw an autistic shitfit and try to get other patch vendors blacklisted?

My production company, a quick google search will find you tons of results.

My company only hires lolis that hand embroider all of our memes.

Didn't buy any of those actually, freebies for letting him run my NROL

Not by their action, but what the thread thinks of them.

Mind you WGW has thrown tantrums over stuff and doxxed artists and cancelled orders.

Would you guys support me if I responded quickly, shipped promptly, had a wide variety of community based stickers, and was up all days of the week except weekends?

Serious question, it seems a number of vendors have a trend of not shipping on time and I feel like I could make a killing by entering this sticker monopoly.

Only if you print your own stickers. If you order from a giant printing company and then resell you are cancer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I EMAILED YOUSSEFF AND TOLD HIM YOU DIDN'T LICENSE THE FONT

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK NIGGA

SUCK IT

IM FUCKING DEAD

>want everyone to know we hit a bit of a bump on the previous design

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY YOU STEALING FONTS TOWNSHIP, WHY YOU STEALIN NIGGA?

ENJOYING THAT PAYBACK? SUCK IT BITCH

HAHAHA

HAHAHA

HAHAHA

LMAO

GET
FUCKING
DESTROYED
FAGGOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

The autistic complaints about shipping times shouldn't be taken seriously.

This is basically what I do, shipping stickers is fun
The only issue is im outside of north America so stuff takes a while anyway

>hoon

Fuck off

Only if you look like that

POST DESIGNS THEN WE WILL JUDGE

>daily reminder that hoon is a big enough cuck to actually pay for an expensive font license on a slap that's not selling too well
>reminder that he also felt enough pent up regret over his shitty business decisions to not only report a shitpost slap making fun of him by another vendor but to also celebrate that vendor refactoring that shitpost slap like it's some kind of huge victory

kek

does anyone actually buy from this fag

Hey hoon look what I got in the mail today.

N O

F I G H T I N G

A L L O W E D

now this I would cop

can't wait, my kyokoon swag should be coming in any day now too. ordered a few of those and a t-shirt.

Thanks to everyone that ordered. Everything has shipped, just need to send confirmation emails out tonight.

はあいはあいども!
No fight allowed, furenzu please

Is my order among those?

how much to get this made?

Did you make? Shit, I'll cut it.

What is this supposed to be?

Ever seen Princess Mononoke?

i did not make it. i actually got it off of someone here probably 2 months ago. he posted a picture of his S-10 and that was in the back. i guess he had it custom cut too. i asked for the stencil and he posted this. said he got it off of "w" but im not sure what that means. thats what the w stands for in the filename.

It's good taste, but you wouldn't know a thing about that.

/w/ as in Veeky Forums's anime wallpaper board.

Oh shit. lmfao. i guess when you only visit Veeky Forums and /pol/ you stay a permanent newfag

It was a Sierra but yeah I got it done at a local shop, got 4 made for 16 canadian pesos. Never found the vector for it that i had previously.

If there is interest i could make up another SVG, but the 3437x4430px should be high enough res

if you have the svg that would be pretty cool but I think it would be good at that res.

sorry my man, didnt so much see the truck as the sick ass decal.

I could probably gargle up another in a few minutes or so. I'm pretty sure that's the same font they use for shit in Kancolle, so it should be ez to find.

I made the svg a few years back I think, I think shes gone for good but I could whip up another one tonight.

That truck is gone for good, sold it for the weeb wagon.

I just did it from scratch, its not that bad.

personally, it doesnt need to be 100%. just think its a cool decal. if you use a different kanji font or whatever i wouldnt care.

You mad nigga? You should suck some cock
Hell ye nigga hell ye GET REKT TOWNSHIPRACING, STEALING FONTS FAGGOT, LEARN YOUR LESSON NIGGER

TOWNSHIPRACING STEALS FONTS AND SELLS COPYRIGHTED SLAPS, BUYER BEWARE

ANYONE WHO PURCHASES FROM TOWNSHIPRACING AFTER THIS MAJOR EXPOSING IS LIABLE!!!
Yes they do buy from me and they tell me that cucks like you have ruined the osg community, also that they think I should be taken off the blacklist for exposing all of this fuckery

Get rekt nigger

if you want to send me it that would be cool. I'll toss it in with the other stickers.

Not sure if waifusquad got first dibs on it, regardless check your discord.

Also the sticker on the truck was 4x6 inches, it was a good size for it,

Hey hey hey this reporting vendors for copyright shit is fun as fuck, who should I report to the relevant copyright owners next? Notori? Imouto? Waifusquad?

I know!

All of them!

Gonna be a good summer!

please ignore the pajeet.

thank you.