Whats wrong with Jezza lads?

Whats wrong with Jezza lads?

Alcohol kills brain cells

He'll die soon and he wants to go out like a twat. Still love the guy tho. That being said, he'll probably die after Hammond bins it into a fucking wall at 250mph

I love him and yep he's a total twat. But it's twats like him that always have good luck. Always managing to do whatever he wants whenever he wants to whomever he wants with little to no repercussion

I wouldn't be surprised if he lived to be a hundred. He'd be awful at the old folks home

>no repercussion
>lost his show entirely
>started up an over hyped shame of a cart show

You do realize he quit at his own accord right? BBC offered to bring him back but he left because he realized TG was on its last legs. It hasn't been as funny as it used to be back in the olden days. Also, remember the Name word controversy?

Well
This guy isn't me defending my assertion and even he knows what's up

Jeremy probably could've retired and just kept writing columns but nope, he kept it going. And like I said, he's inherently lucky:

>have car show
>make £1.5m annual salary
>get in hot water at one job for being a dick
>take mandatory vacation
>decide to move on
>get new car show with less red tape, more creative control, and (rumored) £10m annual salary

He makes more in two episodes of GT than he made all year doing TG. And he's still doing what he wants.

That's what is referred to as "winning"

SOME BLOODY WANKER BROUGHT HIM A COLD STEAK

BBC STILL HASN'T RECOVERED

Niggas just dabbing on dem haters

>Name word controversy
what?

eeny meeny miney moe
catch a nigger by his toe

~ Jeremy Clarkson, 2014

James May saved the prog rock generation

That said, the Grand Tour feels a lot more scripted out than Top Gear did. But bless those three because they're good entertainers

I have every episode of the 22 series torrented.

Somebody give me an episode to watch.

>Captain Slow and Clarkson have looked the same their entire lives
>Hammond has remained the same height

Albanian road trip.

Redpilled me on the Bentley Mulsanne, my god what a piece of shit.

>Literally any cheap car challenge
Top Gear at its best

Clarkson is secretly an engineer

>what's wrong with Jezza
Nothing. He's the perfect embodiment of what it means to be a petrol head.

He likes taking the piss out of everything, he never takes anything too seriously (including himself), he likes to have a good time with his mates, and most of all he likes to go fast.

Seriously, what was Bentley thinking? That was a real piece of shit.

He's been visiting /sp/

*dabs*

Probably the only bloke in the world for whom a Fiat 500 is a full sized car.

>BBC America
Top Gear is unwatchable when on American TV.

They cut out half the good jokes and entire segments to fit in adverts. They use different music, replacing the fantastically well chosen soundtrack that fits perfectly and syncs up with events with shitty generic royalty free shit.

It's seriously awful

Do they really? That's fucked!

Doctor of engineering, twice.