New Driver. R32?

I am 21 one year old, run my own business and make around 200k a year. I am just about to get my driving license (only had a bike so far). I am thinking of importing a R32 from Japan as my first car.

Obviously, running a business I am not about to buy some crappy 3k Civic. What are your thoughts, any recommendations of beautiful cars that I could buy?

This is what I am looking for

>Needs to be sexy (Love pop up headlights)
>Needs to be fast
>Needs to be a good drifter
>Gas & maintenance is not an issue
>Needs to be a car that goes along well listening to retrowave and 80's music

Other urls found in this thread:

pacificcoastjdm.com/
japaneseclassics.com/inventory/
youtu.be/5QCkgCGy9M4?t=395
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Price range.

30K Max. Not interested in buying new.

BRZ

>Gas and maintenance not an issue
Why are you getting a Skyline again?

AE86?

You sound like you are trolling.

>telling us how much you make a year instead of giving us your actual budget for a car
>saying you want an R32 (possibly a GT-R? which is AWD.)
>but then say want a "drifter" car
>also want pop ups, which R32's do not have

Why don't you just buy the cleanest 240sx you can find or if you want to be special buy a 180sx.

The car isnt a "good drifter" you have to properly modify it and learn how to drift yourself.

But if you want a RWD R32 then I guess you'd get an R32 GTS-T.

talk to someone at either of these businesses and they could help you fufill your JDM dream assuming you arent playing pretend right now

pacificcoastjdm.com/
japaneseclassics.com/inventory/

Don't do it.

but honestly I think you are playing pretend. this doesnt seem right. What does driving a $3k civic have to do with running a business.

Warren Buffet is a Billionaire and drives a shitty Cadillac.

he won't

Don't listen to him, op. Get a nissan s13 silvia.

R32 can be easily changed to RWD by literally removing a fuse. I am not bragging about money, I say how much I make just to stop the influx of ''buy a 3kcivic'' spam.

Im willing to bet OP doesnt own a business or have enough to import a car.

Yeah, but I actually like cars more than I like money. Unlike Warren Buffet.

JDM Romanticism I guess. I really like the aesthetics of the R32 in black.

You're probably right

Get the fuck out of here Rin.

>R32 can be easily changed to RWD by literally removing a fuse.

How many people do you actually see drifting an R32 GT-R? Come one don't be stupid. post proof of this 200k a year pay.

Also you still contradicted yourself and never answered me. You want pop ups but want an R32 GT-R.... make up your mind.

If you were serious about this. You wouldve never made this thread and wouldve known about Japanese classics llc or some other company that has already imported those type of cars.

less of a hassle as opposed to importing it yourself.

Ok but you don't own a business nor do you make 200k a year so it doesnt matter.

Not OP, but I didn't know about this site. I don't care for Japanese cars, but my brother will appreciate it. Thanks

no problem. There are plenty of businesses like that one in the US. Esp now that all the cool 90s JDM cars are becoming legal to import.

You don't need proof of shit to recommend me a car on my budget, if you don't want to help out just leave this thread. I won't own you anything.

>How many people do you actually see drifting an R32 GT-R?

Never seen one IRL, but not sure how that's relevant to me. I am not looking to become a pro drifter, just have some fun alone.

I like Nakazato a lot more

S13, S15, or R32 are your best bets if that's where you're going with style/looks.

When my own business is up I'll probably buy an S15, been looking at some red and black ones, but they're decent cars, good support community, and not that normal.

>drifting a GT-R
it's possible, see youtu.be/5QCkgCGy9M4?t=395 for example

I don't really keep up with what's going on with important laws but I'm sure my brother will be ecstatic to see these. He's in the market for a new car and those are priced way better than I would have thought.

>You don't need proof of shit to recommend me a car on my budget

you are right. I still dont believe you and nobody else does

>if you don't want to help out just leave this thread.

I literally just helped you out with my first post.

>Never seen one IRL, but not sure how that's relevant to me. I am not looking to become a pro drifter, just have some fun alone.

the fact that you consider drifting with an R32 GT-R "fun" is pathetic. Since you have "money" you can buy some cheap shitbox to do that with.

Anyway enjoy pretending you make 200k a year faggot, as if you need that much money to buy a car like this. Pic related belongs to this guy And he only worked for the US military.

In case you're not trolling, just get yourself an R35, and some cheap jap shitbox as a ''project car''.

Theres nothing to really keep up with and its fairly simple.

The cars have to be exactly 25 years old to the month it was built in order to be imported to the United States.

Sure you'll see some people with cars that aren't 25 years old yet and thats because they either live in Florida (the state gives no fucks) or they straight up illegally imported it.

Was originally thinking about the Ferrari Testarossa, but it's a midship and drifting one would be cringe worthy. 300k is a bit too much for a car too.

Why not?

thats not a GT-R you idiot. its a GTS-T

How can I tell? Look at the body panels

The person running that youtube is an idiot as well

I knew we had gay important laws, but didn't know it had a time limit. To be completely honest I had no idea what years those R32s everyone loves were made in.

Don't do it, queer.

Don't worry, I don't live in the US. You can keep your Rarity points.

By this time, they are almost certainly more rare in a majority of countries other than the US.

the internet is an amazing tool

They were made August 1989 – November 1994

So R32's from 1989 to 1992 are legal to import

Or just any Japanese cars up to 1992 are currently legal to import to the United States.

Canada has a 15 year law.

so where the fuck do you live?
Russia?
I see the .ru in original pic

The guy in Quebec I bought a couple skylines through said they changed the 15 year rule, so his R34 was de-plated and for sale

My french is bad so take that with a grain of salt

There are probably more R32:s in America than Japan at this point

Damn that sucks what did they change the rule to? 20 years?

lol Op doesnt actually have the money to import a car. Im willing to bet he is underage as fuck.

>lying on the internet

Can't help you until you're honest with us OP.

I would literally eat her shit. Like take a piece of doodie and wiggle it around in my mouth till it was mush.

Ok, I lied. I only make 100k a year....

I don't need any more help. I will buy a R32 GTR and remove the fuse to make it RWD.

Just buy a hellcat.

Why?

To spin tires around corners.

if you are actually 21 years old you dont make jack shit. because youre in school.

i am 22 and make negative money, what car should i get?

I think 25

You'll be dead before 30.

20 and in the same position. I applied to Sam's club and lied about my job history, I put that I've been working at a car wash for the past year and selected do not contact current employer.

this is like extra reddit spacing

I left school at 16. Shittiest place on Earth, literally a fucking mongoloid memory test. I've been working all sorts of jobs, until I got hired in a real state agency, got experienced and made my own company selling and renting houses.
Any RWD can spin tires, why a Hellcat and not a R32?

How so?

Europe

How can you be 22 and make zero money? Have you been leeching off your parents until now?

In all seriousness just get a GTSt if you're planning to slide it all. RB25 swap it and have the same power of the 26 without the GTR tax. It's real.

I know you're a fucking idiot and more than likely lying, but don't waste your time and money on a GTR.

this.

A GTS-T can be had for around $10k USD whatever that is in Europe dollars

Or, if you know some people, cheaper.

I just bought my old GTSt back for $1500

I swear everytime someone says they are going to buy a well known and rare JDM car, all the autists in this board get their panties in a rustle.

I am buying the GTR and drifting it. You guys can suck a cock. Maybe if you weren't lazy neets you would be able to buy one too.

Do it then faggot.

Pro tip
>you're full of shit and aren't buying shit

>I swear everytime someone says they are going to buy a well known and rare JDM car, all the autists in this board get their panties in a rustle.

because it never goes through.

you are all talk and no action like the rest of the nerds that ask on Veeky Forums for advice on how to get it OR what car should I get hurrrrrrrr

Look we all know you're lying

But if you weren't and actually were making 200k a year, how in the fuck do you have so few connections you come here to ask for advice?

You'll hear back from me. Remember this code 3X77107J.

>LARPing this hard

E46 M3.

Get the cheapest coupe and drop an rb25 neo

I really don't give a shit dude lol but ok I'll "remember that code"

lmao what a fucking lonely loser

i'll buy your old r32 from you mang.

actually yeah if you have connections on them idc how thrashed they are. i want an r32.

retard make a trip

lmao so many R32 posts lately by people who cant afford them.

No. It's mine again and the only way I'm getting rid of it is if it gets totaled or burned to the ground

I do, but the recent FC has proved to be a gigantic pain in my ass, so it'll probably be a while before I import something else to sell.

>I am 21 one year old, run my own business and make around 200k a year.