/crew/

ITT you post pictures of your groups cars and we rate em and give your group a name.
I'll start

What is this? fuckin gay pride parade?

I won't make fun of your group cause I have no group for anyone to make fun of.

I could take a picture of my miata sitting by itself in a parking lot, would that count

mfw when i trigger a lone wolf and his shitbox 93 sentra rofl
thx lad~~~

From the Galveston Night Wave meet

I like this alot

What do you think of my crew?
Are you jealous?

You're not alone buddy. I mean you are, but you're not the only one.

>tfw no affordable rwd coupes left in the world for 18 yearold to buy

>NON TURBO AUTOMATIC SKYLINE $9000
>JAPANESE MEME CAR SO +5000 TO ACTUAL WORTH

don't have a picture but have a list

>Red MR2 SW20 with a big stupid scoop over the left backside
>White R33 GTST
>Grey late 2000s Civic
>Grey Peugeot 505 with a turbo

You live in America? Just buy a Foxbody fuckstick

The ones worth owning still cost like 10k-15k and you actually have to find them.

You can get a clean foxbody for 5k man

>The rain men

This
Just get a half decent one and work on it. One of the easiest PoS to fiddle with around with and parts are all just Ford bits, you can practically pick up pieces off the side of the highway.

Bruh, you think that's bad?

>TT Supra
>auto
>no interior
>partially stripped paint
>front end body work pulled off, "it's all there though"
>$17,000 American dollars

Vapelords and the poorfag

Hahaha holy shit please don't tell me you bought that.
Only thing missing from description is
>minor crash, CHASSIS IS PERFECT
>No Lowballers, I know what I have
And he'll have it a lot longer if he's expecting 17kUSD for it.

>Hahaha holy shit please don't tell me you bought that.

I didn't, a guy I know did though. Took out a loan to get it, too.

He's a professional body guy though, who is currently doing the body work/sheet metal fab on a 60's Camaro that's going to SEMA this fall, and regularly fabricates new steel body panels for 50's and 60's Ferraris/Lambos/Porches, etc, so the body work really didn't bother him. One of the cars he painted recently went to concours d'elegance in pebble beach too, some old Ferrari if I remember correctly.

Not all the cars in the crew, but the only "special" ones as the rest are Holden/Mazda/Kia hatchbacks. There's also a guy with a Porsche.

The MR2 is smaller than I thought.

Love the red Civic with the Night Kids sticker.

feels good to have cruising squad

>america
>not buying a foxbody

Im in fucking BC Canada man, don't miss the chance to buy one cause I sure as hell wish I could.

Kek

Veeky Forums

A crew? user I don't have a single friend let alone a whole "crew" of car friends. It's okay though. It'll be over soon

Being in the middle of rural Tennessee, I share your feel user.

>Tennessee
thats not too far from virginia

What car is second from front?

eg hatch with a few simple mods

>tfw no one in Northeast Florida to cruise with
All the meets here are just fags with shitboxes with big subwoofers playing nigger music louder than the guy next to them.

>>tfw no affordable rwd coupes left in the world for 18 yearold to buy
not true.

ur'e crews are pathetic lmao what that? like 30 hp in your 4 rice burner boxes fucking amerifats with ther stuped wannabe japanese style L.M.A.O!!!!
Dis a real crew looks like u idiots, wen we show up at teh parkinglot people move out of or way

What's your local car scene like user? pic related is mine.

You're not trying hard enough. I'm 19 and I bought myself an 04 mustang for under 2k

>mex night
>only the bmw can relate

not even remotely true.

pre-87 Toyota Celica
Ford Maverick
Datsun B210
TE7X Corolla
Miata
nissan Z's

This.

Minivans and mercedes...

fucking mice

how do you even protect against mice? i imagine putting mouse traps and cheese inside your engine bay every night would get really old

That's actually what I do. Now the spider problem...

Peppermint oil

lil jon and the east side boyz

What if it's just plastic /wrapped in wood/?

Store your car on jack stands as high as possible with the wheels off and lay down mouse traps underneath it

subaru wrx hatch from the looks of it

I don't know where the hell everyone thinks you can find a foxbody but after waiting for months on craigslist and constantly asking around there has been nothing without rust or big problems in manual for under 10k anywhere around me

The whole crew is here :^|

ditch crew

watermelon rotary club

>tfw there are literally no sport coupes or just coupes since 90s ended
Its either 3 door hatches or shitty 2 door german premium sedans. Sports car scene died so quickly. Now all 90s jap cars are getting older with each day, their value rises and rust spreads

I live in australia
mate thats the price of a NON TURBO supra here
>in america
>implying i can find a clean, driveable pre 87 celica
>other cars i havent heard of probably sold in america
even fucked miatas are like 5k here dude
>Nissan Z with NO ENGINE, 3.5K

You can all fuck off with your "non true at all": shit because if you live in australia and want a RWD japanese car, GOOD FUCKING LUCK. Hurr mustang hurr well i dont have mustangs here, theyre probably even more than a jap car.

>buy a holden or a ford
I want a driving car not a fucking 4 door family car that HAPPENS to be rwd.

the only hope i have is SW20, and even then 5K for an unclean, 200,000+km car with 48 past owners is FUCKED

>tfw no ma60

>99% busses, 1% 3k civic

Perfect

>
97 wrx gf8 wagon

Name our toe-gay team.

LBGTwingo

If your after a cheap rwd coupe your only real choice left is a bmw 318i e36 or similar, but its not jdm.
Don't think there's anything rwd, jdm and p plate legal left that hasn't already been thrashed to shit or inflated to ridiculous prices.

Ayyy Hallambro

Drive your car.
If you can't you need to put something to turn rodents away, like moth balls.

>3 supras
>mr2
I feel bad for the guy w the celica

She's not an insecure fag so she doesn't mind.

m a t e

south east meetup when

Got a vape bro?

Shoop Da Whoop

Gran Turismo

Paid way to much to the craigslist seller
First job out of college!

dads old car

Wouldn't expect that there's many more of us on here really

>Living in bumfuck
There's your problem

>1st year in college
Cressida, MR2 AW11 (mine)
RX7 FC
G35 Coupe
Yamaha Dirt Bike / Chevy Silverado
Evo X

>2nd year in college after transferring
Kawasaki Ninja 250 (mine)

fuck im lonely

>tfw living in european México
>tfw the biggest modifications most people make to their cars is adding rubber strips to the sides to protect them from others slamming their doors into them.
>tfw the only people who actually modify their cars are gypsies and drunk/drugged scum
>tfw no decent people who just love cars to hang out with
>tfw even if I could find said people the laws over here treat cars as potential killing machines and restrict them in every possible way

I was born in the wrong fucking country

This is the type of pics you show your grandchildren

>tfw no crew because everyone in the local scene meets up literally every night and I have shit to do other than sit in a parking lot every day, so I get left out

Also because I drive a Volvo and everyone else drives JDM. Fuck it.

You guys can't park for shit.

>tfw only 2 man squad

can I guess the country?

Dude where abouts in Aus do you live? I just got myself an amazing R33 GTST Coupe brought up to Melbourne from Geelong this week past and it cost me $11k all up. To be fair this was honestly a lucky find, though it was this or I was eyeing off some MX-5s for around 5-8k. Not entirely shit either, some of them had aftermarket hardtops which would be mandatory for me personally.

Or if you're not fussed about bogan cars you could get a halalmobile XR6 or a Commodore for reasonable prices. I personally hate 'em, but I can't deny they're fun as fuck cars to drive.

Dude fuck it, go for it anyway. If you're a car person who can actually talk to someone for more than five seconds without sounding like a total autismo other car people will always welcome you. What Volvo do you drive?

>amazing R33 GTST Coupe brought up to Melbourne from Geelong this week past and it cost me $11k all up

I FUCKING HATE P PLATERS LAWS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I COULD OWN AN R33 TURBO RIGHT NOW IF IT WEREN'T FOR KEKTORIA

FUCK

I already named this group for you OP

Aah, you're a P-plater eh? Bummer. What are you driving now, and how far off are you from full license? As tempted as you will be to get a shitbox Falcon or Commodore don't, better things are waiting around the corner once you're off your Ps.

I drive the R34 pictured here , and I'm still in my first year of my Ps.

Apparently if your car is older than 25 years and you register your car with club plates or something, you can drive a turbo'd car while on your Ps. That's how one user on here on his green Ps has a GTST R32. Fuck my life, I wish I knew about this.

Honestly, I bet by the time I'm off my Ps I'll have moved to like Queensland or something where I could have owned a turbo Skyline anyways.

UUUUH LOL?

Hey man, don't beat yourself up over it, life goes on. Hell I was only one year away from getting off my Ps when I caved and bought an '08 Subaru Liberty, though that was because I just couldn't be arsed with the upkeep of my Merc 300D anymore, as nice as it was. I was kicking myself when my good friend got himself a Turbo MR2 SW20 six months later.

Hey, in the mean time enjoy your R34. It's a normal GT? If I recall they dropped the 'S' for the R34 GTST and just called it a GTT? Still, 4 doors on your P plates is super useful, I can attest to that. Many a night I spent either driving shitfaced friends home, or just crashing in the back of my car. Bet your friend with the S2000 can't do that.

Why is it that hard to wait out P plates? I agree that some of the laws could be relaxed but I don't think letting an angsty little boyracer into the drivers seat of a turbo Skyline is a great idea. Half of them can barely handle a stock falcodore let along something that has nearly 100 more horsepower.

t. nearly finished my P1s

That R34 looks pretty nice though, is it manual?

And I have never heard of that rule, are you sure about that mate?
>brb gonna buy a turbo r32

I work in Hallam

Yeah it's just the normal 25GT, and yeah the turbo version for the R34 is called the GTT. The 4-doors have definitely come in handy more than often what with having to overload to get drunk friends home in a comfortable manner.

I'll tell you what though, the inside of his S2K is ridiculously small, I can't imagine anyone but him being able to fit inside the driver's seat, since he's a pretty small guy too.

I reckon it's because most people think that by the time we're like 22/23 we might outgrow the boyracer getup so we want cool looking cars while we're still as young as possible.

Nah, I didn't take the manual driving test. I've never heard of it either, but here's the turbo R32 with P plates on it.

This guy knows what's up. Besides, with the new power-to-weight rules (at least in Victoria) there's still plenty of fun to be had before your plates disappear.

I may have gotten bored of my Merc near the end, but while everyone else was fangin' Falcons and Corollas around and getting wrapped around trees I was rolling up in a car more comfortable than my bed and twice as classy.

Besides, as a kid you don't have to get anywhere in a hurry, just relax and enjoy your youth, and leave turbos and seriously powerful cars for when you have a proper paying job and can afford to spend money on them.

You don't want to have a car that needs you to put 98 octane in when you barely afford to buy a new pair of shoes. I filled up the R33 today and prices had just jumped, so I ended up with $60 for 2/3 of a tank. maybe half.

Yeah my friend has an MR2 and fuck me it is tiny in there. He fits in it somehow though, and he's like 6'3".

I think the most important thing you could do right now is just hang onto your R34. You've still got a great NA RB under the hood, and even the auto is great fun, since Nissan still knew they were making a sporty car, so it shifts well enough to have fun.

The R33 I just got is auto and I was planning on swapping the trans for a manual box, but after seeing the honestly phenomenal restoration job the last owner did to make it as period stock as possible, I'm debating whether I leave it in there and sell it whole in a few years time when it gets to 25 years old. Once it's 25 it'll jump up in demand since club plates, and an almost completely stock Skyline is an honestly rare thing to behold. Only thing that isn't stock is the modern Nissan radio w/ bluetooth and MP3 support, but that's just QoL upgrade. Hell I didnt even notice until I saw bluetooth and thought "wait, I didn't know bluetooth existed in the 90s??"

Anyway, point is enjoy your sick Skyline broski.

Pls no bully

Fuck off Twisty and HSP and whoever the fuck your other shitty little mate is

goo goo in the brain

left to right
>Boy Racer McGee
>Mom wanted a FWD for my 1st car
>Borrowing my older sister's car