/ovg/ - Finnish Cuck Fantasies Edition

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!65U0BBYL!40192qyGc5qanhjabwj85ZaSkk1EOAHadTLE85WgUy0
youtube.com/watch?v=l28eItnN9pY
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit?pli=1#gid=1088452903
racedepartment.com/threads/paid-mods-post-your-opinion.139505
a.pomf.cat/wcqnyi.ini
dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/15874/ovgwrc
youtube.com/watch?v=_5RZnmfcpq0
youtu.be/euso4cJH4Ts
edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/pride-flag-unwelcome-at-edmonton-catholic-school-ceremony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Also here's the download link for the skin

mega.nz/#!65U0BBYL!40192qyGc5qanhjabwj85ZaSkk1EOAHadTLE85WgUy0

steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_mercedes_190_evo2\skins

Which one's next?

It's perfect. Where do I send the pringles?

WRC 6 is a pretty fun game

Suomi mainittu
Torilla tavataan

>WRC 6

>hit brakes in air
>car slows down

lolwhat.jpeg

does it accelerate or fly away when you slam on the throttle in mid air?

>Which one's next
bls

>zero room for creativity

no

Any chance of getting a 190evo livery with an adorable wolf cub running in a snowy moonlit landscape? Preferably fangs out/snarling.

Shitty games are always the most fun. Why is that?

is that a barbie racing livery?

what a funny danish man

That's a bit too...eh...furry for me I'm sorry

But I'll happily show you how to get a skin into AC so you can do one yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=l28eItnN9pY

is that your waifu oliver?

I'm not talking furry shit, I'm talking about pic related.

Hey at least it's 3d

>3d
Disgusting

>taylor swift livery

Very funny indeed

>3DPD

How the fuck is RaceRoom 26GB big?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc/edit?pli=1#gid=1088452903

Reminder that before the Spa 2.4 race we are doing a short RX race again, this time on Karelia.

18.30 GMT / 20.30 CEST to not conflict with Spa.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck animals as long as they have human bodies, user.

>t. not a furry but doesn't mind them existing

I'm indifferent as well - I just want a wolf that looks like a wolf plastered on my car instead of cartoonified nonsense.

That's a Chevy in the pic though

racedepartment.com/threads/paid-mods-post-your-opinion.139505
RD might segregate paid mods. Am I reading this right? Some dude's crying impending doom coming from the copyright holders too but I don't know about that being a thing in the near future.

Why can people just be happy with a thanks and seeing their number of downloads increase? It's not even like these are original car designs they are making. They're just debadged versions of real cars

It downloads absolutely everything. If you look at all the content they have it makes sense

I don't get it either, this whole thing is hobby based and I for one enjoy just making some skins and seeing people happy to use them

I mean that should be the primary motivation, our community (simracing as a whole, not /ovg/) is quite small and despite all quite tightly knit. And seeing people demand compensation from a small community for making objectively half-assed or complete guesswork mods is a joke. I would understand asking for money if there was a legitimate business behind, as in obtaining licenses to create the cars, getting data from manufacturers to ensure it is as accurate as possible etc., but we are not the flight sim community where this stuff actually happens, and the paid mods are generally of a very high quality (PMDG simulations, DCS modules etc), whereas something like the URD cars are just eye candy guesswork. Hell, the GT500 GT-R is objectively completely fucking terrible and in no way capable of turning the laps of the real thing, yet these guys demand real payment for something so bland.

And then we have something like those track mod makes who want payment for their absolutely terrible work. Why on earth would you pay money for a mod that isn't even good looking? And if you, as the guy who did the terrible Hockenheim claimed, need to money to sustain the hobby of creating tracks, then you're in the wrong hobby. It's not like anyone is paying for the dev programs anyway, and buying Maya or Photoshop to make mods for a game only is just objectively stupid.

>eboo made an evo for AC but won't release it
why even show the car?!

>GT500 GT-R
and its tyres are STILL not fixed

When even official content with real data behind it can feel dodgy (iracing/rf2/AC) its hard to support paid mods that are even less realistic

It's going to end with a lot of people getting sued. Most of them are using pirated or private use only software and want to be paid for their work ripping content out of other games.

>GTA is a good example of this and when I personally make cars I change it visually not to represent a mm perfect car ,
GTA do the same make cars , change some visuals and make up some fake names and logos , its been done for years and no one cares because there is no copyright issues with it

That argument just doesn't work. Cars in GTA are HEAVILY modified compared to the real life cars. Just take this one as an example. Yes, the general shape might be based on a Mini Cooper. But it doesn't have the same headlights, the same taillights, the panels are different sizes and split up differently, the overall dimensions aren't exactly the same etc.
All the payware mods for sims I have seen are just exactly the same car, just debaged. If Rockstar would do it like that for their cars, they'd get sued at once. And if the modders would transform their cars like Rockstar does, no one would pay for the mod because it isn't the actual car that people want.

What do you mean goy this is totally a Shiro JT5, what is a Nissan GT-R :^)

Yeah you're hitting the nail on the head here. And it is going to happen as soon as someone high enough in the structure gets a whiff of it. And they will absolutely deserve the cease and desist letters that are bound to come.

Actually, funny story, Race07 uses the BMS Incognito from GTA IV to stand in for the Mercedes C-class STCC touring car as Mercedes would not grand them the license for the game (probably too expensive)

In GTA it's a Benefactor Schafter.
t. owns a 20 car garage full of Schafters in online

I've always found it funny how close to the GTA car it is. Probably just the headlight shape but it's still funny.

Used this for every race. I didn't make it. Pressures are for spa.
a.pomf.cat/wcqnyi.ini

not that guy but thanks for the setup

The argument of "Hard work needs to be appreciated with money" seems to come up more and more with recent times which is wierd because for one thing, making mods has become cheaper and easier than before, with stuff like free tools such as Blender becoming viable and more tutorials for these tools over the entire internet. Another reason why I can't take this argument seriously is that I've never found a payware mod that was as extensive and detailed as the CTDP mods for rF1 which, surprise surprise, were 100% free

My theory as to why that argument is coming up now is that more and more modders are buying models from sites like turbosquid and want to get the money they spent back. Most of these models cost somewhere between $80 and $200. Or maybe it's just increasing greed, who knows. Honestly, the best way for them to make money would just to release them fully and link a Patreon or something in the description on whatever modsite they upload it. But donation exclusive mods or features, like that RallyLegends or DRM teams do also don't seem right to me.

I think your theory about turbosquid is correct for some, but for instance the paid F1 2017 mod for Assetto Corsa has a stunning resemblance to the Perinn F1 CAD model which is freely available in basically any format you'd like

So it's definitely a cashgrab for some

which gen evo?

Just under 6 days left to post a time, here's leaderboard for now.

plus the pirate user who did a 14:58

dirtgame.com/us/leagues/league/15874/ovgwrc

>which gen evo
IX MR
That's what he said
>the car was sponsored by ragnar simulator- available only for simulator customers
And later he said this
>I always try public as many car i do.

I mean I shouldn't be too mean to the guy because he isn't a native speaker but still, I have no fucking clue what he meant by this. Maybe he'll release it someday, maybe he won't

youtube.com/watch?v=_5RZnmfcpq0
user beat me to it

I do have an evo X mod that drives very close to the real thing with a decent model, but I would have liked a high quality IX.

What I'm really after is a IV or V

In other news, the e30 wagon got updated.
- Improved weight distribution, traction, springs, aero and tires.
- Improved differentials for 325iX
- stock rims for 325i
- 3d fixes + AO
- custom sound
www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-e30-touring.15812/download?version=29227

I really hope they make a tuned version or something equally cool

fuck, why aren't we talking about this ebin game anymore? I remember daily threads about it.
>tfw +1200 hours

I too don't understand. Developer is active, every month comes an update. + game is full of realism

aand I forgot that deeplinking doesn't bypass login. not like we're going to do a fun race with it at tor poznan winter layout anyway

ask him

I guess your filename is nfsu2 because this is the second nfsu paint job you have, right?
Also I think everyone kinda got bored of the game.

>Leg Ford Fiesta RS Rally 15:03.363 +01:35.230

wew

so is James actually a nazi or is this just a meme?

I can understand very technical and time consuming mods coming with a fee but the mods for racing sims are just straight up ripped from Gran Turismo and Forza.

RX race in 30 minutes. Last time it took 15 minutes, so it won't be a problem to join Spa after.

>the four people who picked a polo but were still slower than someone in a fiesta

Stream for Spa youtu.be/euso4cJH4Ts

I live in Alberta, a fairly conservative, blue-collar province that refuses to buy into social justice shit.

Everyone's parents, grandparents, and teachers over 30 raised us with very traditional, conservative values. You know, the standard faith/family/friends/hard work/don't be an annoying cunt shit. There are still turbosluts and snowflakes floating around, but it's... much less than other parts of Canada. And when they pop up, most of the time a responsible adult makes sure that shit stops. For example, this is my old principal:

edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/pride-flag-unwelcome-at-edmonton-catholic-school-ceremony

The weird SJW campaign to label all conservatives = Nazi's means I'm more or less collateral just for existing.

hey buddy i think you got the wrong door
/pol/ is 2 blocks down

He means that Ragnar hired the modder to make the car for private usage only and that he tries to make as many cars publically available as possible

>5 people watching
>2 likes
>no one chatting

DEAD FUCKING THREAD

there's nothing wrong with believing in and expressing your values as long as you don't trample others' rights because you think they don't belong in your world. that shit is not just unamerican (or uncanadian), it's inhuman.

>doesn't even have own screenshots or webms from nfs3

Dirt Rally? More like "I'd be having more fun playing Dirt Showdown"

DiRT Rally? More like SHiT Rally lmao

>shit on SHiT Rally
>without even a repost of what is so SHiT about it
come on now

t. rally2k guy

Who else /spendsmoretimeinskineditorthanracing/ here?

haha is that a nazi reference?? xP

Cool race boys

end me

lolcantturn here, it was awesome, to bad there weren't more cars around.
The sunset. Especially the dawn. The night. Such comfy.

Sry to that Ginetta I hit accidently.

And I really couldn't turn shit. I had to turn my wheel at least 180° at the busstop and La Source to even make it somewhat through those turns. Changing degree settings did not do shit. It got really exhausting at the end. Have to check that.

Anyway big fun and a good race by everyone. Sometimes shit happens anyway.

GT Class winner: aspirations (who else?)

NGT Class winner: an AI

Dirt Showdown can actually be pretty fun desu.

Well, at least you can push your opponents around just as much as they can push you in Showdown.

I played R3E back when it first came out, but never bought anything because of how much I hated it. When I heard Porsche was going to be added I decided to look into it again, and now I want to know what I should buy to get into it. Currently looking at the Formula US and American tracks.

Anyone have that commissioned image of some /ovg/-tard that paid big dollar for a pink Veyron for him?

I would unironically drive that all the way from my shit Maryland town to D.C. and slowly parade it down Independence Avenue, flying the kekistan flag knowing full well I'd like a massive faggot doing so.

Then do us all a favor and kill yourself in the process.

Where and how? There are lots of ways to die in D.C.

>jump into the river
>drive into the river
>deface a monument and get the shit beaten out of you by the metro police
>basically do anything illegal and get the shit beaten out of you by the metro police
>jump off one the planes in the air and space museum
>ride a flight simulator in the air and space museum
>visit the national art gallery and die of boredom
>visit the library of congress and die of boredom
>watch literally any of the imax movies at any of the museums and die of boredom
>watch the capitals get shutout by the penguins in the verizon center and die of depression knowing that the'll never win the stanley cup
>attempt to enter a museum with a gun and get the shit beaten out of you by security
>shoot the fuck out of a museum and lose the firefight to the metro police
>reenact literally any heist from payday 2 that takes place in the city and lose the firefight to the metro police
>take a tour of the archives and die of malnutrition
>eat at any of the local, non-chain restaurants and get food poisoning

It was a painted image for one of the members here.

a GT3 and a DTM car are mandatory of course

american tracks arent very popular online sadly

>use keyboard (no assists except lowest abs, needed for using a keyboard)
>haven't played in months
>get reset twice
>still third
>still win longest stage

Git Gud

V-tec here, it was a nice race. Too bad I fucked up my pit strategy cause I didn't changed my tyres on the first stint and got penalty for overspeeding at the pitlane. At first I thought it I had to drive through but I didn't realize it was an stop and go penalty, so I had to drive twice. After all I had a nice race with you shitters :^)

>tfw playing FH3 for the past few weeks, having a blast rolling around with friends, just cruising and racing
>get to outback area, lots of offroady races, do pretty good with my Lenovo
>"hey, I should play some DiRT Rally, haven't played any in since I got Forza"
>niggerwhatareyoudoing
>beyond shit tier, practically impossible to finish anything
I guess it's time to rewire my entire brain that racing is srs bsns, and not for fun at all

Nah, just watch a couple of rally tutorials and then some onboard footage from the 90s and early 2000s. Watch how the pros drive and emulate what they do at a somewhat slower speed.

>homebrew Wii at the end of last month
>get Nintendont + F-Zero GX
>try it
>easily get through first two cups
>try emerald
>game over 5 times not because I always fly off track/crash WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE FUCKING JUMPS NEXT TO FUCKING WALLS AND RAMPS THAT LEAD NOWHERE

hey, rally in AC is actually pretty nice

Reminder that Assoluto Racing is the best mobile racing game