its a toyota avalon m8

>swapping a diesel into a Toyota Avalon
kys

>850rpm idle
>diesel
My diesel idles at like 500rpm. 850 is fine for a gasser

Damn, you're retarded.

Meth not even once

Fuck this meme needs to die, meth is fine once or twice.

>temp gauge nominal
Seems fine.
>850 rpm
If it's stable, seems fine.

What's the problem?

Blown transmission

I've been told if the temp gauge goes past midpoint theres problems with the coolant

Wouldn't the engine spin faster with new oil causing a higher idle?

That looks ok to me. Look in the manual and see. I probably wouldn't be too concerned until it hits red.

If you're having coolant temp issues (which are very serious if they're happening), try flushing out your cooling system. This involves draining, refilling, and removing the air from your coolant a couple of times. Each time it gets cleaner.

Coolant passages can tend to get clogged up with shit over time, especially in the narrow passages in the water jacket of your engine and the radiator.

If you have 60,000 miles or so on your engine, make sure you haven't exceeded the service life of your water pump. A failing water pump can cause overheating.

Also make sure that your radiator fan is spinning properly. Some older cars use a viscous fan clutch that has a tendency to fail. Later, FWD cars tended to use electric fans that don't have this issue, but are still prone to failure.

uh no? Alot of cars climb well above midpoint during start up before the thermostat fully kicks and brings temps back to normal.

No

thats why its getting banned in civilized world then ye?

>tfw my car doesn't have a temp gauge
>I have no idea what temp she's running at

>Europe
>Civilized

Diesel is the future.
Civilized world, not so much.

lmao, you assbackwards monkeys claiming diesel is the future while diesel was the future in europe 15-20 years ago. Go enjoy your 200 hp 6L engines cucklord.

20 years ago diesels sold in Europe were total fucking garbage compared to modern diesels

>cucked by dpf
>cucked by egr
>cucked by injectors hardwired to shit themselves every 100kkm
>cucked by the 'clutch is wear item' meme
>(((modern diesel)))
Thanks, but no thanks.

>20 years ago diesels sold in Europe were total fucking garbage compared to modern diesels
Nigga these were so good, even the Americans bought them.

>What does future mean???

>implying you can't mod cars
kcperformance.eu/en/our-projects/article/179-mercedes-w221-s350-bluetec

And on what planet is a clutch on a car not a wear item?
The 7Tronic transmission in the W221 doesn't even use a clutch, it uses a torque converter

Yeah but they were also slow and smelly. NoAdBlue bullshit though

With literal miles of wiring, an s class may as well be a space ship compared to the shitboxes most people drive

Reminder that Skyactiv-D doesn't need to use SCR and DPF or any kind of cheat devices to reduce NOX well below the industry average

>exhaust gases are smelly
What a shocking revelation.

what

MORE ELECTRONICS = MORE BETTER

Stop driving 90s shitboxes and you'll understand

Not on modern cars ;^)

my car idle at 800 and it's not a diesel

what does that have to do with anything? I said future as diesel potential was already discovered and development of new uses for it have already begun as opposed to amurica where they were still riding their pickup trucks with no power and 3 mpg

And the S-Class might as well be from the future with the insane amount of electronics it packs.

I agree but it has nothing to do with it being diesel or anything. I mean petrol S class is also packing

Then why was a picture posted of an S class?

It's a diesel S Class, but it uses the engine from the Sprinter so not something all that exotic, more like a small truck engine

This, I'm only dead and retarded and I IVed it once

We fell for the diesel meme