The Mach 1 is perhaps the only muscle car I admire

The Mach 1 is perhaps the only muscle car I admire.

That is a pony car.

You picked the heaviest and ugliest one m8 69-70 and 03-04

Isn't that derived from a muscle car?

But you could tell it meant serious business.

op objectively has shit taste

>Isn't that derived from a muscle car?
not really. It's like the difference between sports car and a GT

the 68 fastback is the goat mustang

I suppose I could consider the GT500 as my next fave.

muscle cars existed before pony cars
muscle car = midsize american car (usually a 2-door coupe/fastback) with a big engine crammed in the front (usually a V8 from the same company's full-size cars), shares a platform with 'normal' versions of the muscle car including sedan and wagon (i.e. 442/Cutlass/F-85/Vista Cruiser)
pony car = mustang and the cars created to compete with it (GM F-body, Chrysler E-body), smaller cars that rarely had the largest V8 available like the muscle cars (and when it did it becomes a $100k boomer wet dream) and don't share a platform with anything else, at least originally, not counting rebadges (camaro/firebird, mustang/cougar/capri, etc)

>shelby
not a mustang

It's still a Mustang; just not built by Ford.

ok

one of the ugliest Mustangs ever made

TOO BIG
O
O

B
I
G

og mustang shared a platform with the falcon

imagine having such a shitty opinion and being this gay

you might be right

Can confirm.

>Chooses Mach 1
>Disregards Boss 429
Pick one

You're right. I always forget about the Falcon. To be fair though that platform-sharing only hasted five and a half years before the Falcon name was moved away, leaving just the Mustang and the Cougar (which was moved in '74, leaving Mercury without a pony car until the Capri name was brought back).

>testing

Any 1st gen that doesn't have this fucking grille.

You have great taste OP. Seriously. I feel somewhat similar though I can enjoy a few other classics. Looks alone that is my favorite mustang though I understand on paper it leaves a lot to be desired. I'm a sucker for big assed fastbacks and mean looking front ends. I doubt I'll be able to afford a nice one any time soon so I've been looking at its jap copy, the '77 celica.

'71-'73 is a muscle car. They're fucking huge.

>afford a nice one

Nigga, this is the point of a project car