Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/866260669795975168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

>filtering people
kill yourself and your family polturd lmao

playblue

that's a cute blue

twitter.com/HiFightTH/status/866260669795975168

play gear instead of jive

I pirated KoFXIV and have been fooling around in training mode. Game seems fun. Kinda wanna to buy it, but it's pretty expensive and I'm afraid it'll end up dead in EU.

where's her hat

Play blondes.

>lipstick is not upside down
What a blunder

>having tripfags' cocks in your mouth

Sorry, I'm not a faggot. HWS's posts are so fucking retarded I feel like I'm losing a braincell every time i see one.

don't people say they hate sfv because you can dash so fast and wake up jab and anti air jab?

well I watched the GG tourney and it seemed like they were dashing or running nonstop, plus airdashing, wakeup jab, anti air jab, and also YRC to stop time and then jab or jump air grab before the other guy can even react

so how come people like that stuff in gg if they hate sfv?

"people" who hate sfv are kappa polturds, they dont play fighting games

>images of fighting games are triggering to the kappa crowd
damn...

which character from sfv is most likely to own at least 2 fidget spinners

where did all the actual helpful people go?

this may be the worst post ive ever read

I don't understand how anyone can browse this general without filters. Most of it is fucking awful, especially trips like Highwaystar.

Rashid himself is a fidget spinner

who is worth your time though?
you did the same thing to me after I wiped the floor with you a week before

Highway star dodges more than brick, and the rare occasion he does fight he lies about the outcome, which is usually him getting assraped for free by bare basic fundamental play

the similarities are superficial

See me in Alpha 3?

>!VGe5B1mAvE
nice try

nice lie
as usual
nice lie
as usual
no one is worth my time

don't lie

it's not hard. you stop living in a bubble and grow thick skin

superlatives are my middle name

nice dodge

someone please talk shit about me

anyone IJ2/SFV/Fightcade/Kof13/UMVC3?

it merely says Sufficient right there though

hmmmmmm maybe fang because he's autistic or ibuki because they remind her of kunai

ure a dumb

remember that time a polturd from kappa came here to challenge h*ghwaystar in sfv and gotdumped

LMFAO

>platinum alex
>btfo by HWS
based

highwaystar see me at combo breaker

but pol hates r*ddit

>Ghodere
Is on the verge of being sponsored, currently has the highest player rating at his sfv local which includes other top players
>demonik
Dabbling in fighting games, still destroys noobs, mostly keeps to himself now, perhaps he is undergoing some incredible training...?
>slim
Lives life happily, has a hot meal, a warm bed, anime and memes every day to keep him company for many years to come
>doug
Is bribing a top u.s. ST player to train him offline in the ancient ways of kusoge
>pisss
Has somehow warped himself into an anime and is dealing with a comical love triangle that may end as a harem ending
>spaceghost
After showing off his skateboard talent, he has put fgs on hold as he now tours with Tony hawk as a professional skater. He is favored to win all xgames events in the near future

>tfw kana will never feel herself in front of you

nice doug post

doug/10

>bitch celebrating over winning with the best character in the game by far

aren't they both considered top tier?

I didn't think it was possible for a fighting game to be more of a slot machine simulator than SFV

Injustice proved me wrong

see me
any fighter

Anyone else has less than optimal framerate in KOF XIV's steam beta?

Is it reallistic to hope that they'll fix it for the release?

I can run Jive and Goobergear flawlessly, but it's the dreamcast game that shits the bed

swigitty swooter im here to hit some goobers

Is it called injustice because when you lose to deadshot you think it's not right

literally that guy lmao

no issues during matches for me.
go to the community threads, post your dxdiag/ the debug file in a pastebin as the devs requested.

Now this has me wondering, does the direction of the projectile or properties matter so long as it's a projectile? Birdie, for example, has a chain that is technically a thrown projectile but it has the properties of a command grab. Or the new character, Ed. His vskill cancels out projectiles as if it were one itself and it does damage if the opponent doesn't block it but if they block it they are pulled in (or Ed is pulled to them). Does this make Ed's vskill and Birdie's chain a fireball, projectile, or a grab?

punished highwaystar

>177474451
>posts image from not fighting game
Here's your (You) oh wait nvm fuck you

how long did it take you to think of this one

faggot ass characters killed kof

I had framerate issues when doing hypers but the update fixed it for me

They're called hitgrabs. As the name says, they are not grabs but act as such on hit. I don't know about jive, but Ibuki's raida worked like that in SF4 too.

??????????????????????????

After playing yung Gief for a while I understand why a lot of characters have anti airs that do only 2 damage and don't offer setups. With a character like Gief who doesn't have any normals he can just throw out Willy nilly and fish for crush counters like some characters *cough Karin* I can get bullied by characters with superior normals if I stay on the ground all day. Thus in order to even compete, I have to jump enough at close, awkward ranges so they can take 2 seconds to look for anti air while I use that time to go for spds and establish a ground game. On a similar train of thought I discovered I was playing Gief suboptimally! In the past I tried to play footsies and walk the opponent to the corner but would lose to people who would just slot machine neutral and always fish for their crush counter fierce into ebin knockdown into death. I thought I was the "better" player because I was actually spacing myself and trying to make reads. However these players were winning and I wasn't which put a huge gaping hole in my view. Then it hit me, what if I just hang out crouch jab range and randomly select between jump forward, jump short>spd, crouch jab, flex, walk up block, walk up spd, knee hop jab, knee hop spd, etc. And I also realized I should be willing to jump at my opponent like 5 times in a row even if I get anti aired those 5 times. Because as I mentioned earlier if I just get that one ex spd and guess right 2-3 times I win against most of the cast. This is theoretically a risky strategy, but it has offered me more success in the past 1 hour I have employed it than the past 6 months i have "playing smart". People would comment how excellent my footsies are and then blow me up! What a strange world we live in. Maybe the online diamond players i run into are ass and it only works because I'm playing online. However I often see snake eyez playing Gief like this against people like Tokido and he's a better player than I am so idk. Idk how to feel about this game

is the rev + rev2 bundle on steam going to save me money?

If you could suck the tits of any fighting game character which character would you choose?

Are you supposed to be able to block for longer than 2 seconds in Injustice without luck?

The game has +500 overhead and low strings

I don't really understand your question, but Birdie's chain is not a fireball since it phases through fireballs, nor a grab since it can be blocked

zanbeef 2bh

Dumb question. When I'm practicing these KBD's, do I roll it back or do it like an IAD, returning to neutral first?

How did a Silver beat a Plat

Laura
Elphelt

numbers literally don't matter

this is our jive

random fighter v

Compared to what?

That's exactly why I binned MKX after a couple hours. You have to learn every single string for every character before you stop getting randomly hit by lows and overheads.

Pure skill.

Plats are basically silver players with more time on their hands.

compared to buying them separately

>Balrog

This has to be the most Luvcheez question ive seen today

I've finally started getting consistent with Valkenhayn's stupid 6B-5D-5D-2C gimmick!
Christ, this took me way longer than it should have, but it feels damn good to finally be able to use a combo I've spent so long trying to use.
It doesn't even feel that difficult now, just kinda awkward.

the guy said hws was just teleporting after some point and then just left after one game

If you buy them separately you don't get Kum and Dizzy unless you bought the deluxe edition of Rev. If you buy the bundle they are included.

whatever happened to slimsheyden?

Ah great, they probably fixed this already then. I'm on the cracked version so no update. The game feels very good, I'll probably buy it but the price is ridiculous

Became a god at kof and left.

Is Christina Hendricks in any fighting games?

>thick skin
forget thick skin, you'd need to be thick as fuck to think highwaystars posts are good

whatever happened to mockingly?

He was ack. Somehow highway star almost died anyway

>theorycrafting about how someone lost to me
this is humorous.

Can I pick Poison's dick instead?

I dont even know what you look like and I still have a hard time believing you could even get within 50 ft of a chick without combusting into a rainbow colored blaze.

You might know him as silentone51 now

>37% winrate with over 100 games in Injustice

I should really get myself tested

floe is so fucking disgusting

Ema became based and she plays Xrd now

whatever happened to lesbianxhottie?

why would you need more than one?

Whatever happened to highwaystar/Capcomm?

Never heared him :^)

are you serious my dude?