/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Spooky Pepperoni Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60204/Double-GTA-RP-on-Rockstar-Stunt-Races-Juggernaut-Resurrection-More

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
youtu.be/FYMEAOhsqWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Let us show how multicultural we are, /gtag/.
Here's an interactive world map.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

Reminder to ignore and filter all trip/name fags

>mark near me
Time to lose my virginity

>that poor user stranded in the atlantic

Is there a female character that don't look like a hermaphrodite?

>marker in Antarctica
>benis

What did l expect.

WELCOME TO LOS SANTOS WELCOME TO LOS SAN

I'm scared because I'm between two other markers that are pretty close

I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that

D-does mine count?

manly but i blame jewstar more than you.

Mouth-Nose proportions looks like a clown.

Hey nobodys perfect

Oh look, another tranny
What a surprise

It's amazing, I know literal trannies with more feminine features

No, not really.

can you do triathlons online?

> I know literal trannies
kys

Who /lgbt/ here?

I mean you can just run/ride your bicycle across the map and swim in the ocean a bit if that helps

Stay mad

What do you all think of this one?

hoping for money and shieeeet.

if you create a map suited to it and instruct the participants not to kill you the moment weapons are enabled, i don't see why not

boobs are weird.

cockstar chose poorly.

fucking scot scum.

Never reply to me again

Maybe you find a modder to throw dem hackerbux at you while you do it. Like a stripper but with less daddy issues

Grind missions and heists. Do some RPG v Insurgent

Does it annoy you? Do you use the word degenerate without irony?

I will fuck you with a steel beam if you reply to me again 'kiddo'

>enter car
>KUSH COMA, I AM IN A KUSH COMA

Getting upset like this can't be good for you user, you should just relax

>Kiddo

rather have it be like a daily event or whatever.

tennis too. or darts.

I think golf generally is for tryhard faggits but l really like playing it in this game.

I'm probably gonna max strength with it

tryhard faggot.

>enter car
>random electronic gibberish that doesn't even count as music
>it's FlyLo FM

HIDE TRANNY THREADS

IGNORE TRANNY POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO TRANNY POSTERS

stay pleb

>enter a lobby
>it defaults the radio to garbage x

>"Los Angeles"
>"Amoeba"
>"Mouth Don't Stop"
>"Lexicon Devil"
>"My War"
>garbage
Is it physically painful to be that wrong?

Holy fuck I've heard "Mouth Don't Stop" way too many times

>DAMN
>DAMN
>DAMN
>DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
>"good"

The only problem I have with the radio is shit repeats too much. They should've been adding songs along the way with the updates.
>stale spongebob meme
>excessive use of damn
Hi Curry!

What are some must have / fun cars? I'm kinda new to the game

>enter car
>I WANNA BE SAAAAAAAVED

Play GTA V first, retard.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. I can usually find a way to entertain myself, but it gets to boring hearing "I DON'T CARE ANY MO-W-UH-WUH!" for the millionth time.

those are good choices.

problem is I've heard them too much, and they've gotten stale

Just use self radio if it's that bad. My only real beef with it is that even the best audio quality, it doesn't seem to match the decibels of the regular radio songs and it often ends up sounding quieter than it should.

Doesn't self radio crash the game?

I've got over 300 songs on it and never had that issue, but I've heard it's happened to some people before. I assume it's a shitty soundcard issue.

youtu.be/FYMEAOhsqWs

Works on my machineā„¢ :^)

I tried a weird trick, and it worked pretty well. Instead of music files in the Self Radio folder, you use shortcuts to the music to make the folder size as small as possible. I get a dip of around 10FPS when it's on, but it's not as bad as it used to be.

Proximity seems stranded, so do the folks down in the SEA region.
The other is just le Bermuda Triangle funnays.

hey there mrboss
hey there other mrboss copycats
i'd like to tell you that literally nobody likes you, and your fanbase in entirely made up of literal children
Please go die in a hole

People come to me because I put out the best GTA V content around. I think you're just jealous that your channel hasn't taken off and been as successful as mine.

^ reminder that this is bait

>Proximity seems stranded
as opposed to living within reach of IRL trannies

no thanks pham ill choose this comfy life

I don't really live on sable island,I just fished there for 8 years,
wasn't about to drop a marker on my real house in Nova Scotia either

I wonder if those people that share cities know each other already, or if they are so close to each other never destined to meet.

No, I'm serious. I haven't done anything to you guys yet all I get is hate here. It has to be jealousy.

^ More like MrBaitFTW amirite ^

^ more like MrSameFagFTW amirite ^

>when you realize this is actually mrboss but he's such a newfag he doesn't know how to reply to people

Can you guys give one actual reason you don't like me?

because you're a shitposter

don't give the impersonating shitposter any (You)s

it works both ways!

imagine liking Mouth Don't Stop. singer sounds like he's about to down a pack of bud light and beat his wife up

MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WAR

I already tried this meme, retard.

I know, I was making fun of a certain someone who made a webm about triggerbots never missing to "prove" that they don't use it
Rolling around a yacht with high sensitivity as if that proves something when the misses are always mid/long range

>shitting on Lee Ving
Frisco homosexual detected

What does the FTW in MrCuckFTW even mean? Forget The Women because he thinks about dicks and dude's butt holes all the time? lmao

it stands for for the win because he wants to appeal to 12 year olds

Yeesh, that's even worse some how.

when the fuck will this shit game go on sale so i can buy it

this summer sale most likely

I have a feeling they'll jew it up again by lowering the game's price to $40, but only make it available for purchase with a $20 Shark Card bundle so the game technically has a discounted price tag while Jewstar still gaining a full-price sale.

They did it in Summer 2015 and people who waited for it to go on sale were absolutely pissed, and rightfully so. Micro-transaction currencies costs virtually nothing for Rockstar to make since their price-to-value ratio is very low, they were willing to cheat on the system to avoid the hassle of missing out on the Steam Summer-Sale event.

Hell, the only other package than (GTA V+$20 Shark Card) was (GTA V+GTA SA), and while you're getting an extra game with the package, it costs nothing for Rockstar to make it into a virtual copy, not to mention how it is now priced at $15. So, you either get these two packages:-

>GTA V ($40) + 1.25M Shark Card ($20) = $60
>GTA V ($40) + GTA SA ($20, previously priced at $15 and over 10 year old) = $60

Here's hoping Rockstar doesn't employ the same slimey jewery this summer, but they most likely will.

So, OG R*Feggio probably got canned, eh? He hasn't had any dirt since before I/E and the new guy seems like a larp. Haven't had an update with nothing leaked in forever... could be pretty exciting.

You also couldn't get a refund on it because of the shark card

He hasn't been canned, he's intentionally hiding from this general because reddit and GTAForums tourists raided this place and spread screencaps of his posts all over the place.

He's currently laying low in /v/ leaking some mild info about RDR2 and bitching about GTA V easter-egg hunters, he has referenced this general in his /v/ lurking, but he has gone quiet yet again.

still no gun running trailer?

Exactly, it was so disgustingly slimey that I'm surprised it hasn't become bigger than what it is, gamers usually call for the heads of developers and publishers over bad ports and small scandals in the headquarters.

The fact that Rockstar's scumminess is usually ignored by most people is sad by itself. People didn't give any attention to this scandal is because they're fond of Rockstar's GTA V and their previous game, they actually look at their logo and say "they're one of the good guys, there's no way they'll do anything bad like Ubisoft!" with no hint of irony, that's why Rockstar got nothing more than a slap on the wrist and no one gave a shit afterwards.

Hell, remember when they started banning people from Online just for using mods in GTA V? Rockstar didn't care about the innocence of the majority of people as long as they got to ban a handful of bad hackers, and all they got as punishment were angry emails from screeching redditors before making a formal apology and unbanning everyone, and this has been forgotten about as well.

>tfw furthest away from all the irl trannies
feels good

stop calling them hackers

hackers, modders, scripters, wankers. it's all the same shit, stop being a fag about it.

I want to punch you in the mouth old man.

not before I kick your butt, whippersnapper

I'll never forget the days where rockstar prioritized anything involving in game money over fixing game breaking bugs.

>wearing a vest on top of an overcoat is a game breaking bug

uh dufflebag and muh getting into certain building like the police station

I guess i should have said anything fun over fixing bugs.

That still happens to this day, bro. The latest hotfix patch that was released a handful of days ago only does one thing; patching hackerbux from being spawned by scripters.

A hotfix that fixes framerates, performance issues, collision bugs, gameplay quality, and even just a hotfix that patches all script-menus from being useable Online? Never-fucking-ever.

You're bound to get in trouble for spawning a single money bag for another player in a private session than for being reported hundreds of times while blowing up everyone in the session, you can get away with it for months or possibly never get caught in the latter, but you're getting perma-banned in less than a day if you ever do the former.

Rockstar has been jew'd hard, yet no one wants to acknowledge this. It's so utterly despicable.

Hey. MrSaladTossFTW. I hope you have an aneurysm.

every time you mention him in any sort of way he grows stronger

And just think all this starts over with rdr 2

did they hotfix the 50k/s ceo work? i havent noticed lmao