steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzifObynA4bPFWJUaJbL99xXB_CgPYf6PD9pOXiO4zaxkiiA/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzifObynA4bPFWJUaJbL99xXB_CgPYf6PD9pOXiO4zaxkiiA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Here is the Roster Poll for /twg/. Deadline is Wednesday (it sneaked up on me, sorry for not polling earlier).

Dates for the tournament are:
June 9th-11th, 16th-18th, 24th-25th
Will post more information when I know who we are playing.

Also rolling for faction.

READY AXES LADS

WE MOVE

LLLLEVAYS

I AM REVENGE INCARNATE

>Finishing the war of vengeance when TWWH2 is released.

Going to be great lads.

Confirmed lords for Warhammer 2:

Kroq-Gar
Mazdamundi

Malekith and Teclis (they're in the announcement trailer)

What other lords do you think they'll add for 2?

Queek Headtaker feels like a given for the Skaven. I'm used to be certain that they'll put in Thanquol but since we'll be in Lustria, where Clan Pestilence has some history, they might save him for DLC and go with Lord Skrolk instead.

I know very little about the Elves so I have no idea which of their heroes are the most important/likeliest to be included.

Anniversary soon. Molehills are not fucking mountains, captcha.

You can put your pic in the pic and have autismception

Either Hellebron or Malekith's mom for Dark Elves, for High Elves it'll be either be Tyrion or Allarrielle as feet enchantress 2.0

Tyrion, probably morathi, unsure about skaven.

Also Kroq-gar and mazdamundi are both said to lead the armies of Hexoatl in the lizardmen army roster. So Hexoatl is probably the lizard starting position. Interesting as it is the northernmost lizard city.

Also for the skaven i am unsure about queek, I can see queek as replacing the crooked moon mutinous gits faction but that would be as a named generic lord. Thanquol will probably also show up as he is the most popular skaven character. I just hope we get the mighty ikit claw, I have no interest in any fake nurgle rats.

But the TW community is certainly good at mistaking one for the other.

you will have to wait a little (2 months or more) before you can play as dwarf.

Every faction so far has their proper ruler (Karl-Franz, Thorgrim, Louen, Orion), so I'm guessing Finubar will be the melee lord for the Helves.

I wanted to play Macedon not the fucking WRE

Finubar isnt a fighter. A single bloodletter killed him. Would be interesting if elves are the first race to have a LL who doesnt lead their faction.

He's as much of a fighter as Karl-Franz.
Apparently he let himself be killed by the bloodletter.

Hes never said to have lead an army. Just do a lot of travelling. He doesnt even have rules on the tabletop.

Sieged mousillon, after breaking open the gates, the green knight and leoncoeur charged into the courtyard fucking shit up and stood in a ring of skellingtons and zombies while I repeatedly charged in cavalry. I fucked up right near the end and let leoncoeur go down by trying to use him in one last fight and vargheists swooped down and got him.

Does getting wounded forfeit exp gain for that lord/hero for that battle? Do you even gain extra lord/hero exp for personal performance in a battle?

Blessed Be Antiochus

Can any faction top the beastmen in horrific violent fighting

Is using EditSF to change # of turns savegame compatible in an online campaign game? A buddy of mine got a new PC and we started a campaign but he forgot to do the tweak. I do have it tweaked already but we got through a fair few turns before realising we were on 1TPY. He is the host and has the save game, if that makes a difference.

Rome II, by the way

I wonder if they will include the estalian/norscan/vampire "colonies" in lustria.
That is to say if they will include the vampire coast, skeggi, and santa magritta.

how do i play goblin armies

>tyrion
why is there always a fucking tyrion/tirion, such an overused name really

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING SKAVEN

Right here.

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

THERE'S NOTHING THERE

bless ninjahund

I'm going to be dominated by a best elf!

tfw when I am more hyped for skaven than lizardmemes. Does that make me a redditor?

Does anyone know the best way to get to Italy?

Asking for a friend.

just look a bit closer.

Over the alps perhaps?

There's nothing there, you fool. Just some trees and a swamp

>A new historical total war is announced.
>Historyfags celebrate.
>CA releases a cinematic trailer.
>The camera pans over a burning city in what is clearly the Victorian era.
>Some British redcoats are taking cover in a church and prepare a firing line behind some pews.
>The doors to the church are blasted open and you can see a figure standing in the smoke. But something is off about the shape...
>The historyfag's hearts collectively sink as they hear the battecry.
>WAAAAAAAAGH
>Its the Orcs.
>The redcoats open fire on a horde of charging Orcs and the trailer ends as the Orcs reach their lines.
>Historyfags riot.
>mfw

>dlc 39.99

>there will never be a mashup total war where you get to play as various factions

I want orcs fighting romans fighting knights fighting napoleons old guard.

>A rallying cry is heard, overpowering the sounds of battle
>Men clad in heavy armour, spears and swords charge forth to help the redcoats against the greenskins
>Men of PONTUS, AID THESE POOR CRIMSON MEN!

>After TW:W3 a new TW is being announced
>historyfags are hype because new historical tw
>fantasy fags are hype because new tw
>camera pans over a green landscape with forests and mountains
>it's flying over the mountain
>stormcast eternals are fighting Archaon's host
>Celestand Prime shouts "MY HAMMER IS THE HAMMER THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS" when he charges at Archaon
>mfw Age of Sigmarkino is here

>ywn join her for dinner

Does mannfred have to listen to her and vlad have loud sex? Is that why he moved out to his own faction?

I'd pay £40 in a heartbeat for PontOrc Total War: Black Sea Boogaloo

You have it the other way around

the steam page literally says the helf lord wil be tyrion and teclis

Alps you say?

What faction and/or mods do I need for the ultimate masochistic playthrough of Atilla?

I channel fire!

Rock the boat!

Sigmarite Arch Lector.

There is power within prayer!

SLAUGHTER THEM ALL

Fucking russians stealing those models for their mod.

It's ok

>mfw historyfag
>read and watch documentaries about phoenicians
>turns out 4 major cities in my country were founded by phoenicians
WE WUZ

Damn, I remember this game looking much better. Still nice.

>live in europe
>have history dating back to many years BC
feels good
would CA ever do a game about Indian warlords? i saw a documentary where they were shown to use massive bamboo bows, sort of the longbows of antiquity in 350 BC

>implying anyone would want Pajeet: Total War
Shit's less desirable the China: Total War

Still has better VO.

CA better have Skaven on par with it at least.

heh, it would be kinda like shogun 2
Loads of warlords constantly attacking eeach other attempting to gain total superiority
it could have potential. they could even milk it with Alt. history having Alexander's army not pussy out of conquering india.

Goblin Dabbing

I'm gonna get summoned by the best prince and emperor!

Fuck wrong pic

>Big scary meme tier doomstack
>Wiping out tiny garrison or cleaning up some trash army not worth the time to play against
>Autoresolve
>Likes enemies who have plundered your lands and murdered your people for centuries
>Unjust
>Untrustworthy

FUCK. OFF.

ITS ALWAYS AUTORESOLVING OR SOMETIMES QUEST BATTLES

tfw no Tomb Keks

i am finishing my ork campaign

BEST QUEEN
WHEN

>close victory
okay, for sure dude

also siege defense seems kind of retardedly easy, does the AI know how to attack the walls properly?

dude i just found out that total war warhammer has already been made! it's called mark of chaos or some shit. It even has my skaven niggas ima go try it out!

soon

I remember that game only made me want to play total war at the time. It's different I guess.

I want to marry and start a family with Alarielle

why do i feel so disatisfied and confused outside of my comfort zone Rome Total War ?

>those hectic battles where you have to gather every character on the campaign map into one army just to defend your home

FIGHT FOR YOUR NATION

But user she already is in the game. With her vampire husband as well.

post pre-roman ruins from your country
>inb4 historyless countries' tears

TAKE BACK EVERY SCOOP

>a fucking hill

UMBAR FUCKING SHITS

i wonder what the roman empire would be like if it survived to this day. would the entirety of europe be under its control? how would its society and culture differ from other modern day cultures? what kind of advancements would they have made? it's too bad what happened to them.

>Not wondering what if Alexander never died

Lmaoing at your existence

context? whats the significance of that hill

Well he was as gay as only greeks can be gay, and even if he'd had any inclination to stick his dick into a woman every once in a while, his hypothetical son could neve have ruled it all.

why were carthage's gods so cruel?
>require child sacrifice
>promote lying and tricks (even the legend of the foundation of carthage involves trickery and scam)
is this why MENA is so shit nowadays

Pretenders get out ! Best queen coming throught !

>require child sacrifice
That one is pretty much roman propaganda, there have been no archealogical findings of huge bone piles full of children's bones.

Based on teh evidence found, what was 'sacrificed', as in 'given to the god' were deadbirths.

>promote lying and tricks
Let us briefly consider where their religion originated.
In an area that today is Isreal and a bunch of muslim countries. Where we have not ont but two religions t that promote . . .

Really makes you think, doesn't it.

It's the groundworks surrounding what used to be a wooden fort
They're called hill forts surprisingly enough

I don't think the natives of my country left many ruins
They did a lot of cave paintings though, many which lasted thousands of years

TOMORROW OLD FRIEND!

When is tomorrow?

Is there a mod that puts Rome 2 in the Attila engine?

This AI, god damn. Its so awful. At least Attila is more challenging.

IIRC some russians are working on a total conversion mod

>tfw nobody seems to love Napoleon except for me

Why is it hated so much?

>russians
Well that should be interesting

Line warfare is stupid and boring.