/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1066077/bb638d1771/
pastebin.com/zvz6MKXz
strawpoll.me/13017533
youtube.com/watch?v=vX-fWELtYPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love my wife Ann!

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

That's one lewd OP.

New one

Futaba is /mygirl/ and I want her and Joker to get their own spinoff!

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for redeeming!
No Akechi images for thread shitting right now.

Purse Owner

Kawakami is a lewd, frumpy, thicc lovely lady for Joker to RAVAGE!

>P5 PC port still not announced

Free Door-kun!

ok seriously why is she santa

MakoGoro, the gift that keeps on giving. Two wonderful kids, a grandpa and a cute aunt! Once they start school they'll be meeting the mysterious Joker Jr. Is he all he's cracked up to be?

Claiming this marvelous little mistress.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

For ongoing emptiness, missing the pride and joy of Justice I once had
For Justice

I'm kind of busy right now so I can't think of something to type, but here's a Fuuka to help you have a better day.

reported

Does Akechi has a piss fetish?

Ryuji is strong!

I'm saying she got hit on by a lot of girls in canon and she's never been good at expressing desire or receiving it.

And I don't have that picture of Kanji getting confused over girls giving her chocolate.

If dubs I will replay P3 The Answer.

Last time posting this, I swear. Working on a different, longer piece now.

>Ryuji gives Morgana a bath.
pastebin.com/zvz6MKXz
>pastebin.com/zvz6MKXz

Next story poll (pretty much just for shits and giggles at this point)
strawpoll.me/13017533

enjoy (or don't)

>tfw

Obligatory Makoto post

ann loves colored men!

Make Door-tan canon!

I want to taste Ann's sugar.

I eat my cereal dry and then drink milk in a glass after.

It's shit

i must know as well

This picture is missing the part where Ryuji's leg breaks again because of the pressure being put on it

>Hell will freeze over before these two get a spinoff that heavily hints Joker chose Hermit romance route.

It hurts famiglia.

I already told you this, but I loved your Ryuji-Morgana bath time story. So cute

Sex with Yukari !

>black

Leave Ann to me.

What if Door-tan AND Door-kun are canon?

I want to see Futaba and Joker's wonderful children!

>Beat Sae's Palace.
>tfw the whole thing was a ruse to out Goro.

>tfw DA MAN lost his best friend
>tfw Aigis failed again to protect him
>tfw Ahihiko lost another comrade

Madman.

Is there anyway to use a hacked PS3 to replace Joker with Akechi and vice versa. I don't want to play as this ugly lanky faggot.

Sex with Yukari while listening to the dorm theme.

why is she so angry that her boyfriend is touching her

Then we're in the best timeline possible.

i never felt like junpei was that close to door-kun

probably just the lack of party s links in p3 tho

Joker is handsome.

Groo looks like a girly faggot.

Is anyone else fine with no one being canon? If this is how bad things are with no official Waifu, could you imagine how bad things would get if Atlus did pick one?

Two incredible daughters, Aoba and Yotsuba!

Let's say that there was a genuinely autistic guy or chick in the next persona game. As in canonly heavy on the spectrum, not just memes.

How would that effect their persona, since it heavily changes their psyche?

Thanks again! It's always great to hear when people like this kind of stuff. Really happy that you enjoyed it!

it's a very blurry picture I don't think she looks angry

Where is he?

Akechi, leave.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

honestly their persona would likely be either crazy overpowered or weak as shit

arent autists known for being creative or something

and then Joker raises them alone because Futaba is so smol and out of shape her body can't handle it

It's a nice story. Would've loved seeing events like this in P5

While I agree with you there, I think there's more to it. If a man is looking to have many children, waiting for his partner to reach full mental maturity is depriving him of the best years for bearing children.

What's also neglected is the ease at which children can learn to take care of children. Girls will likely be involved in the process of helping their mother raise their younger siblings. Even before then, their tendencies towards play are pretending to be a wife and mother. Lastly it's also possible for her to expect help from her own family in raising her children. I think you're overestimating how much experience is needed to be a great mother, and the price that experience demands in loss of prime childbearing years.

>Goro talks about delicious pancakes

Wait

How? Only Morgana mentioned pancakes.

Futaba is most popular with fans in Japan. Either Atlus will plug their ears and make Makoto canon or go with the fan favorite.

Keep playing, leave this thread at once.

Lest you face the wrath of spoilers.

>Is anyone else fine with no one being canon?
Of course. What's the point of giving a choice if it's taken away?

FWIW, Futaba's EN VA played her as if she were on the spectrum and Atlus JP signed off on it. We do have a genuinely autistic character.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX-fWELtYPI

Fuck. Now I have to write this. I hope you're happy.

>there exists an alternate universe where Hifumi became a party member
>there exists an alternate universe where her scenario involved raiding The Vatican
>there exists an alternate universe where Hifumi joined the part on wacky adventures to Hawaii and Destinyland to add a spice of chuuni to it all
>there exists an alternate universe where it's pronounced Berenstein
We got gypped.

Makoto spending time with her dad!

But Makoto is the fan favorite in Japan, and in the West

I love Aigis and she is the cutest.

Cute!

it's just an oversight
just play the game

Narurato stone is my wife!

Dude, I'm a Futabafag too, but no. Makoto clearly has the largest fanbase. Futaba is either 2nd or 3rd, depending on which time of day you ask.

And canon pairings will always be stupid.

Makoto is most popular, followed by Futaba.

Futaba/Joker seems to get the most fanworks in Japan though, but that's probably due to the otomefags. Or people just have Makoto as their favorite character yet prefer Joker and Futaba together, idk.

>there exists an alternate universe where I ejaculate in Hifumi's anus

You think in the next version she'll be a party member?

He straight up offered to go die in his place when they fought Nyx.

>tfw

Anyone got the picture in this picture?

Modern medicine exists. She's fine. Plus, those hips. as if C-sections weren't already available if they weren't.

Is it us?

>mfw Atlus pulls the rug on fans for the anime and makes a full on Omnibus for each girl

yeah but they never like actually bonded outside of operation babe hunt

Yamero, Futaba/Joker is not made for sad content.
That said I'd legit read this though. Looking forward to it user.

Considering the translation of her design we got like two-three threads ago, doubtful. She was built from the remnants of a possible party member, but not the same person as that potential character.

From what FutabaxJoker art I've been able to source, it's usually a fujo/otomefag

If I had to guess, the majority of Makotofags are men, while the Futabafags are more split between men and women

I think Atlus already has their own idea of who is "canon" and will stick to it. This comes from my experience with Fire Emblem. In the more recent entries, the main character often had somewhat "canon" pairings. Chrom had Sumia, Male Kamui had Aqua. Despite the lackluster nature of their actual interactions, fans had no trouble supporting this decision just because it was officially made by the writers. This is a big contrast to the west where fans ship whatever they want and might even ignore canon if it fucks up their ship. I have a feeling Atlus will make their decision and fans will cleave to it, not the other way around.

he fucks her butt not vag

he is still gay

>>there exists an alternate universe where Hifumi became a party member
Actually, there's only the two. This universe and the cowboy universe.

NEW DOUJIN UP

>mfw just according to keikaku

I lovd that Joker had it all figured out from the start. Really makes him look like a suave motherfucker.

Did they ever get Saes treasure and change her heart or did she change it herself?

i want to see the persona games from this cowboy universe

It's still shit

Makoto getting stalked!

P4 had the worst velvet room.