I got keyed 2 times in last 3 weeks. someone obviously thinks im rich or just hates porsches...

i got keyed 2 times in last 3 weeks. someone obviously thinks im rich or just hates porsches. what can i do to protect my paint? would a transparent wrap help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hA7yCujMCNk
newspunch.com/zimbabwe-white-farmers-return/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only drive it on the weekends and garage it while driving a beater

Park near a homeless guy and pay him $20 to make sure your car doesn't get keyed.

Welcome to owning anything that isn't a basic bitch honda

Yes a wrap would help, rubbing compound might help too

and dont live anywhere east of the mississippi

i guess i fail at that science im in europe

surely if you can afford a nice porsche you can easily afford repairs like that user correct? you didn't get an expensive car when you're broke af, right user? user?

thick ass plastidip or a wrap.

but things like that might encourage more cunts to key your vehicle

try and pick a boring color. white or black.

dont live near burgers

this, tbqh

im looking into clear bra from 3M. its already a boring black colour

Park next to other expensive cars.

If you afford Porsche, then you should afford to repair your paint.

>someone obviously thinks im rich

kek. Not with a 15 year old bottom of the line Porsche. You aren't fooling many people though it is Europe I suppose.

What's the point of all those "twisty b roads and shit" when you can't even own a nice car without upsetting a Muslim or something?

kys

user? user? I don't hear you

user you can afford to fix it right? Right? user? Hello? Is anyone there? Am I swimming in the void? user?!!!!??!

thats not me. its not about it being expensive to fix, its about it being my only car that i take to work every day and every time it happens im fucked for 2 days

Yeah it's a shitty thing to do and no driving a porsche doesn't mean it's alright

I'm just shitposting man waiting forever for this plane to take off

park it where theres surveillance cameras

I never got keyed and I've never heard my friends getting keyed either. someone once vandalized my friends lexus door handle but that's about it.

where are you from user?

Doesn't someone make some kind of ceramic clear coat that's tough as shit

opticoat but i dont think itll protect your car from vandalism

italy. we have a lot of gypsies and other immigrants now

well could be from driving a porsche in italy instead of a alfa

go for that rusted, scratched and abused look m8, belive, girls are going to love it

Where are you parking? Can you find a secure garage? I work downtown so the garage my building is pretty safe.

>be married with a kid
>wife drove an 82 Camry with no power steering for 8 years and never fuckin' complained
>was always super grateful for anything i could provide for that matter
>got a better job and a promotion
>secretly save up 10k
>get her a used Lexus ES350 in really good condition
>she's over the moon
>3 days after getting it, some asshole keys the fuck out of the driver door

man...

get cameras and keep a camera dash standing plaque to scare them off
(post the fine in addition to repair and insurance bill spike)

or keep the cameras secret and keep a shit paint job for a while and do everyone the favor

why is facebookman dressed up like a pirate

people are shit m8.

i mean shit i spent my whole life driving 300$ shitboxes and then i finally moved up in the world to a slightly more expensive econobox and some piece of shit keyed it. And all i could think is who is such a petty piece of shit that they are jealous of a fucking 4 year old subcompact

on the bright side they were clearly a weak millennial ultra poorfag piece of shit because they only got the clear coat and it buffed right out

Move somewhere with fewer non-whites/jealous poorfags.

I was always raised that you never let another man's car, espesially anything halfway nice

I love Porsches and I could never just go up to someone's car in a parking lot and just key it, I'd feel to bad and shitty afterward, and I doubt you did anything ridiculously bad that someone would try to get revenge on

Not only that when I see a car that I think is nice or whatever my immediate reaction isn't to key it, usually my 1st reaction is to take a pic of it and think how cool it is, now I have a decent collection of car pics I've taken

>this
And ppl wonder why whites hate minorities so damn much.

When you park your car in a white neighborhood you don't have to worry about nothing cause most white ppl, save for trailer trash, were taught manners and to be polite, as well as respect and to appreciate things and take care of them

Most minority families don't usually teach these very basic things, and 10 to 1 the person who keyed your car wasn't white.

OP maybe you should start going to more white shops like Target instead of cesspools like Wal-Mart and mcdicks and the like

>user you can afford to fix it right? Right? user? Hello? Is anyone there? Am I swimming in the void? user?!!!!??!
Imagine being this much of a faggot

>surely if you can afford a nice porsche, you can afford to fix the paint right?
>nice used Cayman S can be had under $20k

>Surely if you can afford that nice new Toyota Camry, you can afford to fix the paint right?

Morons. Let me just go get a $4500 respray every 3 weeks.

there are clear paint protection wraps out there that people put on the front of their cars to protect from rocks/road debris/bugs etc
might be worth a shot but if someone is really determined to fuck your paint up it might not fully prevent it

I would never be able to key someone else's car. Incredibly petty and disrespectful, plus they'll almost definitely get away with it.

Though seriously dude, maybe the scumbag had no idea what your car is but saw you get out wearing jorts and needed to fuck your day... simple wardrobe tweaks will increase your chances of not getting fucked with

Yeah get those transparent protective wraps
They have to actually dent the car to leave a mark
If you can afford a nice enough Porsche that gets keyed, you can afford to drop a couple hundred on a protective wrap

Porsches are actually pretty cheap to own after you buy them, unless it's a poorsche money pit like a 944 or 986 or you actually pay a dealer to work on it. Buy a used one in cash and you're still paying less than someone financing a new shitbox. Make that cash a personal loan, and still, yeah, cheaper. They're the working man's sportscar. Much more reliable than a japanese shitbox "sports car" like an MR2, easier to work on than a plastic tub miata, faster around a track than both, and a comfier DD than both without a doubt.

And yet faggots still key them for parking 2 degrees off from perfectly straight because the TV told them they were for trust fund assholes. Listen kids, no. Forget the TV.

Porsche is not for assholes, that's ferrari
Ducati is not for assholes. You're thinking of the Yamaha R6.
BMW is not for assholes, you have them confused with VW.

Just bedliner it bro!

>BMW is not for assholes
Your whole thesis is flawed.

could be someone at work dislikes you, or more likely just jealous losers. Sometimes they could be white too, I love in an upper middle class white area and I have had my car keyed for no reason other than im young and have a nice car. Some people are just rotten miserable pricks. If I where you I would buy a car cover and put it on everytime I park, who cares what other people think, its your car and you worked hard for it.

It really isn't.

well theres your problem

Porsches are haram. Didn't you know that? I thought it was mandatory that all Europeans be well-versed in Sharia law.

OP lives in Italy. See so, is correct in Italy.

>transparent protective wraps
>They have to actually dent the car to leave a mark

this is actually your best option, OP. basically get a thick 3M all over the car, protects you from everything. the only thing i'd worry about after that is car accidents, when i was in italy it seemed stop signs were optional

>white people
as a black man it's great to know that this is the mindset of the average white. white people gotta go t.bh

>BMW is not for assholes, you have them confused with VW.
both desu
But i suppose a BMW gives you a better excuse for being an asshole than a fucking golf your parents got you does.

Either way, Porsche is the way to go

Porsche coated in truck bed liner. Please post pics.

>a lot of gypsies and other immigrants
If you don't have a garage then you're no better than them.

stop wearing jorts

It's the mindset of the average white because that's how the average black is. I'm not going to virtue signal tolerance when it goes against reality and won't work out well for me, like parking my Porshah in a shitty neighborhood because, "wouldn't it be nice if that wasn't a dumb thing to do?"

Not even the guy you're replying to.

>as a black man
What do you say to young brothers selling scratch insurance in the parking lot?

This triggers Veeky Forums

>much more reliable than a japanese shitbox "sports car" like an MR2

nigger what

Before I bought my SW20 Turbo, it had 150k miles and no issues. So far, I've only done an exhaust, intake, tune, CT20b turbo swap, larger injectors, antilag, and coilovers.(probably missing some really minor things)

I've raced 911s, Caymans, Boxsters, and various other Porsches. They can keep up with me in a straight line, but nothing can compete with my antilag when the road gets dicey. 300 WHP onto a car that weighs roughly 2800 with me in it btfos everything that I have encountered, except for Corvettes and shit, but that's only in straight lines.

you should need a license to post in here.

>some one I'd bragging
>C- can't be true

Drunk trips

>not for assholes, that's ferrari
lol
Stay poor, jelly busrider

I should probably go to bed. Thanks for the check bud

>i got keyed 2 times in last 3 weeks
It was the same guy (winks)

nice l4d

>So far, I've only done an exhaust, intake, tune, CT20b turbo swap, larger injectors, antilag, and coilovers
"only"

Really just get a wrap
youtube.com/watch?v=hA7yCujMCNk

>white people gotta go t.bh

brutal

>Zimbabwe Begs White Farmers To Return As Country Plunges Into Famine
newspunch.com/zimbabwe-white-farmers-return/
>South Africa is teetering on the brink of a race war after President Jacob Zuma called on parliament to pass a law allowing white-owned land to be “confiscated” by blacks without any form of compensation.

Goddamn they're so fucking stupid.

>da white man made me do it

take some responsibility you literal child of a race

Clear PPF wraps make it much more difficult to key a car but they aren't impervious. That said, if you own a car worth $40k or more, I think the PPF wrap is worth it.

I guess so long as it doesn't 'grab' the key and make it obvious there's a coating, they should be happy enough with a white line down the side.

what? take responsibility for what? i haven't done anything.

Back to /pol/

this. white people are so annoying and shit everything up

POL BOOGIEMAN OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!O!O!O!O!O!

I have the opportunity to move to Milan for a few years for work.

Can you lay out some of the pros/cons? The idea of being relatively close to the alps, and having italian roads to ride my motorcycle down every weekend really appeals to me.

pls respond.

Not that you can tell any difference since they can blend in so fine with the rest of population.

Eat with your mouth shut, bitch.
Goddamn savages.

Friend of mine used to key expensive cars only he didn't really use key but lathe knife.

The sound that shit made was horrific and scratch would go down to metal and into it.

Immigrants are a resource. And resources should be invested. :^)
[spoiler]boldrini troia[/spoiler]

>BMW is not for assholes, you have them confused with VW.

ermmm, when I traveled to Raleigh NC the absurd amount of BMWs I saw driving like they were god's gift to the world was.... insane.

Now my brother is in med school there and wants a BMW, but bought a nigger tier Altima.

I mean, I drive a new GTI but nothing can compete with some shitlord driving a mundane 240 hp BMW like he/she is at a nascar track.

kinda off topic, but I know 3 surgeons/doctors (family friends) and they all own shitboxes even though they make bank

y is this

Because they are, lots of times, some of the most frugal motherfuckers.

My brother wrestled with buying a car for 2 years. TWO years. Even then he got an Altima from up north with accidents and rental car history with a slight frame issue.....

It's a decent car but it can never be aligned properly because of the frame. And he wondered how he got a 2012 Altima for like 6k from a dealer...

There nothing wrong with being frugle and living well within your means but honestly, you only get one life and I not gonna spend mine hording money only to live well below my means and drive shit cars. I don't want a boring life like that.

Get off p/o/l you stinky nigga

This
Fuck wh*Te pipo and fuck Ronald GRUMPFF

I have the same car. It's a Cayman, right?

>Tfw have a 2010 golf

I love it though, wouldn't trade it for anything except a newer VW, a Ford hot hatch, or maybe an E-class if I make it to 80yrs

It's not. You're on one of the edgiest sites on the internet for a reason nigga. Let the cuckbois have their fun.

>nice
>cayman S
>under 20k

pick two

since you've made this thread all about the black man now lets all aspire to live in neighborhoods where chickenbones litter the streets like in atlanta

>986
>moneypit
Wrong.

>bmw
>not for assholes
Also wrong.

Actually it is you dumbass, ask a normal white guy or any guy for that matter, to park his car in a crack head neighborhood and chances are he'll get uncomfortable and think of any reason to not do it, because of the exact situation OP had.

Stop living in fairy land, if certian ppl want to act like fuckimg animals don't be surprised when the rest of society get protective and cautious of themselves and their possessions, it's basic cause and effect negroid..

A normal white guy wouldn't drive to those places in the first place. If for whatever reason I had business in a sketchy area, I'd just get a ride service. Why take the risk?

>BMW
>Not for assholes

wrong.

t. long-haul truck driver

I have a pic infoind the other day that explains just how ACTUALLY mentally retarded they actually are, and holy fucking shit did it reinforce my beliefs about negroids jeezus christ, it's a bit long but very interesting to read just how dumb they are..

>pic related, give it a read it's quite astounding..

Exactly, but the other sjw user would be disgusted that you even thought that way and weren't trusting enough and would ask why you're so "racist" for being concious of where you are and trying to avoid it or prepare for it because of the ppl that live in that shitty crackhead area

Yet the redguards and sjws here are mad that you care about the safety of yourself and your family and your possessions when dealing with shitty ghetto areas or even thinking like that which because they think places like that dont exist and its racist to even acknowledge their existence, but its only being practical for most ppl considering statics of black on white crime, and black on black crime are fucking huge

I can guarantee you a white person is more nervous around a black than the other way around and that is due to crime statistics,

don't get mad when the same kind of dog that always seems to bite ppl is shunned or avoided, again it's cause and effect

If most minorities acted civilized and respectful most ppl wouldn't have any problem with them

> tfw no first gen cayman s

dream car at this point desu

No one hates Porsche, you are clearly just a massive prick.
Sell the car to save it from being associated with you.

>944
>money pit

confirmed for retard

I think he's talking about blacks acting uncivilized and then complaining when whites (or other races) complain about them.
One of the main arguments that are often used by blacks to justify their behavior is "we only act this way because we grow up in this society that was forced on us by whites through prejudice and discrimination, so it's 100% not our fault".

>i haven't done anything.
He's not talking about you specifically doing bad things, but about recognizing that if other races see blacks in such a negative way it's entirely because of the negative behavior that black people (as a group overall) tend to have, so instead of complaining about whites seeing you like savages, you should complain about those other blacks that act in such a way that it's impossible not to see you as such.

wow you put a lot of work responding to my shitpost.

tldr and i don't care