/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Wedding ending edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8BizJ3HuDeulRIJGeq3bvHB4JfMmj6aasOprdlgDVIltqwg/viewform#responses
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/173612226/#q173615005
my.mixtape.moe/znfioy.mp4
twitter.com/piyo_ronpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Skateboarding is fun and shit.

I want to hug Meaty!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Angie and her beloved Amami!

Chihiro is far purer, but not better.

under appreciated ship here in /drg/
YOU DID IT TERUFUCKER I AM PROUD

Koko!

I love my darling husband

thanks hun! I'm proud of me too!

... Wrong picture.

Yeah, the thing about that oumakokichi translator is that I appreciate that they're doing full chapter translations and FTEs that other translators dropped and that they clarify a lot about what Ouma does by going back and bringing up specific lines/behaviors of his to give context to his actions, but they're starting to become biased as fuck.

I like their metas/translations and it has helped me appreciate Ouma's character more but it's really, really annoying now that they've started treating headcanon based on their own assumptions (Ouma knowing his memories are fake, Ouma being the SHSL chessmaster or some variation of analysis, Ouma having been intended to be the Junko figure before he diverted the game, Ouma doing what he does out of love for his classmates, DICE being 100% harmless) as fact. It's fine to have these theories (they're interesting) but putting them in meta posts along with actual facts misleads their readers into thinking they're an actual part of the game and basically barring them from making their own theories/conclusions about the game.

Also, they take the HICKSHON twist as 100% fact without much room for speculation and keep bringing up Umineko as a point of reference. That latter one annoys me because I (and probably a good part of their audience), have never played that game, so why should it be a relevant argument for their points?

I just remembered. Did we ever get a sequel for that Tenko/Tulpaman pasta Kuzu produced?

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

I want to fuck Tsumugi bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her fingers like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her her pussy out like I was at the fanciest Chinese good restaurant in Japan.

I want to cure Shinguji

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

LOL, you can't marry a corpse, OP.

>saiaka

Oh SHIT, I forgot about that
I still need ideas though

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe8BizJ3HuDeulRIJGeq3bvHB4JfMmj6aasOprdlgDVIltqwg/viewform#responses

Reposting the fetish/favorites poll for the last time! I have about 45 responses so I'll close it and publish the results in a bit because I think that's a good number to get a good idea of how depraved are /drg/'s tastes.

Greetings, my fellow Tulpatricians! Feels good to come back to /drg/ following that HG break. It's a shame this place is infested with Tulpafags though, but I suppose they'll come around to the good side someday.

V2 fighting game incoming. Leave Monokuma and Zeno-sama to me.

How many parts did you write?
I had it saved somewhere but can't find it now for some reason.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Agreed, my fellow scholar! I too want to cure my boy of his ailments and allow him to flourish intellectually.

Fujo wedding!

what? you want more? sure my friend!

that's why i said under appreciated user.

I just tend to ignore them. They're just shitposters pretending they like our boy and not appreciating the things he likes like good literature and human studies.

What

I wonder how Amami survived. Got people to kill each other, did some killing of his own or just fucked off in a corner ala Izuru and let everyone just attack each other.

Like weedman did.

It's ok friend.

There's a reason for that user.

Exactly. They're mere imitators who think only with their 'dicks', as plebeians would word it. They divert /drg/ from discussing the things that truly matter.

This must be how the Oumaristocrats feel upon seeing the Oumafags desecrate their boy's name.

>filesize
This triggers me

He BTFO of everyone.

Start from here
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/173612226/#q173615005
There's also an incomplete video if you want...
my.mixtape.moe/znfioy.mp4
Maybe I should finish it, but I am shit at writing.

Somnophillia and Exhibitionism ftw.

Depends on what his killing game was like. If the traditional then he probably was one of the trial point getters and sending people to execution.

posting best girl!

i shipped them pre-release
>there is a reason
dude I don't care if she is dead or because is popular in Japan or something else, i ship it because i like it

Fuck, Marry, enslave, kill

Cool now I can see V2's ending in better resolution. Really missed the finer detail in Monokuma's skin tone and Amami's ass.

Kill nissan
Fuck Angie
Marry Tenko

Fuck ghost Tenko
Marry ghost Angie
Enslave Nee-san
Kill Tulpaman

Guys: Saihara > Moekiyo > Amami > Hoshi > Kiibo > Kaito > Ouma > Gonta
Girls: Yumeno > Tenko > Angie > Harukawa > Kirumi > Iruma > Kaede > Tsumugi

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of my brain and my cock simultaneously coming while I read the work of M.R .Papapa

I don't care if you like it. Just accept that she's dead and never coming back along with your ship. It's over ESL-bot. Ship the superior Saimeno.

It's the most popular ship everywhere else though.

Damn Saimenofriend. I agree but that's harsh.

They're truly plebians of the worst kind. But pay them no mind. Have you frequent Veeky Forums recently like I've been doing?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Thanks for the link, Kuzu!
I'll be waiting for the next part.

When will Poll-kun post the normie results?

You mean in nipland.

Who cares? It's true.

Hey there ESL-bot. Let me give you some more of your favorite ship.

Fuck Angie and Tenko
Marry Nee-san
Enslave Tulpaman
Kill myself

Yay!

Nice try. I will never ship saimeno. I would prefer kill myself jumping from a bridge instead of ship it.
Saved thanks user

>when doctor puts the drill in

Amami had his assistant waifu around running the game. Well before SHSL Wizard came out trying to make a fool out of himself. Predictably he got rekt.

Who has the Climax interface page from the artbook?

It actually has 4 parts already.
Kek. What a subarashii read.

WHY I OPENED IT I KNEW IT WAS A TRAP YOU ARE TOO EVIL

Why are you posting trash user?

At least Saimeno is going to be canon lol! Since you know both characters are alive! You can't marry a corpse!

I'm so sorry.

TO IMPRESS A CHICK, HELICOPTER DICK

GO HELICOPTER DICK

Is he right, /drg/?

>Kaede and Saihara married
>Amami was leaning next to Kaede
>she had no problem with this
KEK

>forgot to make is transparent

Actually, Saihara married all of them, polygamy.

Yeah but really I don't give a shit about DR anymore. I just come here to shitpost.

I like himiko. I don't know why everyone here is obsessed with saimeno but I don't care anyway
Man I already had a bad day don't make it worse
please ;-;

Image source?

Same kind of

Well it's no surprise that Kaede is a fatass cheater.

Saihara has one hell of a dream. Since nobody actually wants him. He wishes he was Naegi good with the ladies.

Because Saimeno is patrician taste and will be canon. Saiaka is Naezono 2.0. but probably worse since at least both Naegi and Maizono liked each other instead of just Saihara liking Kaede.

Himiko 'Thot for the Knot' Yumeno chooses Saihara every time. How can Naegi even compete?

>our thread got hijacked by AAfags again
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN BROS. THEY ALREADY HAVE A THREAD UP ON /V/.

GIVE US ONE PLACE. ONE PLACE

In the HPA saga, I liked the setting and wanted to see what would happen. I've lost interest after DR3 though.
As for V3, it's the same. Is the ending truly open-ended, or will there be more?
I just want answers, even if Kodaka's going to be a hack about it.

This bread is boring.

People want Saihara and Himiko to be happy.
It's just how I show my affection, I'm sorry.

himikofags are making me dislike her

By having girls who actually like him. Plus his waifus aren't some ugly little girl.

>I don't know why everyone here is obsessed with saimeno
It's /drg/'s very own meme ship and if Reddit and Tumblr aren't interested that's just a bonus for the contrarians here
Also it's super fucking cute and makes a lot of sense.

Just like everything

Cool

twitter.com/piyo_ronpa

Stay mad that your waifus are dead and best girl Himiko is alive, guaranteed a novel by based Kitayama and will have the detective dick. Feels good to be a Himikofag.

Wait, I meant to say I didn't like the setting for V3, but still wanted to know what would happen. And why's that?

t.Kaedefag

Yeah I'm glad she survived since I don't care about Maki or Saihara.

It's time to accept the truth.

True. What's even the point if everything is so boring?

As a Saimeno shipper, I would actually prefer if more people would like it, so we could get more fanart and fics. It feels kind of nice having our own little ship though.

Yeah I don't give a shit about Saihara or Maki either. I just like the fact that Himiko survived and her owning the detective dick now will drive Kaedefags on suicide watch.

>ugly little girl
this.

>t. Kaede
Better than being a dead fat corpse. :')

She's not ugly. Just a bit strange looking.