/vn/ - ONE week Edition

Visual Novel General #1469

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uY7ABD8gKeU
youtube.com/watch?v=RTPTYn01_h8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user, lets be honest, unless shuffle was released in the 80s it would be shit even for its era

They seem happy

Saya is for________

>be SP
>release wagamama's demo this year
>release the all ages next year
>release the 18 version next 2 years
How can other publishers even compete?

Protecting!

Crescendo.

That VN is so fast it is unbelievable.

Thank you for saving us from hatsushit OP but could you consider fixing the OP all the way plz?
This line
>This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
bothers me.
Thank you.

That is the correct OP

mfw the white woman is the hottest even in nip IP

Using Jast time to release VNs

> (Dead)
discuss them here, friend

Repopulating earth

dumb EOP

You have a general on jp for untranslated VNs so why do you want to shit up here?

lewding in liquid nitrogen!

>tfw I can read this

Well time to start Muramasa, bye /vn/

My loli

you're new here aren't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=uY7ABD8gKeU
persona 5 is pretty fucking awesome

No, just still dont get it so i thought id ask.

Not so fast!

I only read moege

>Finally get cakes
>No lewds
Well, I guess I'll take what I can get.

youtube.com/watch?v=RTPTYn01_h8
I fucking was looking up videos and found this fucking guy,dying.

well I ask because /jp/ elitists have been shitting on English speakers in these threads forever. The answer to your question is, because they can

yo this game is already pushing it for japan, its far too good for them congrats to whoever decided highschool was mostly shit. If we go that far we will reverse to persona 4.

>shitting
Nah, it's just your persecution complex. We just like to share things and hype stuff that we like.

is this a joke? fuck off to /jp/
reeeee

>it's just your persecution complex
kek'd, how fucking new?

you are free to hype each other up on /jp/

Is this the final boss?

/jp/ is dead so they get lonely and come here to shitpost for (You)s

Should I read Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Utawarerumono next?

Sukisuki fucking when?

I'd motorboat those tiddies.

Underwater Ray Romano

I'd go with Utawarerumomo. Kamidori is a massive time investment compared to it.

you already asked or someone did in the other therad, read it

Both are great for different reasons.

The next step in persona will literally be seinfeld. Atlus has come so far from caring about japanese tastes. just the FINAL push and masterpiece. george will be the best and most deep character yet.

kamidori is honestly shit. I enjoyed the game elements but the story is pretty garbage. I enjoyed it until it literally railroaded me into quasi-netori - but then the romance really is a sub-subplot in that game.

Was !Ti9jZASPIc and the H3H3H3 poster the same guy?

DO HER LINK, SHE NEEDS YOU.
You are literally a baller and have sex with them in the end anyway so who cares. Its all about knowing that you won and the frame of mind about it, they finally gave you the cakes and with whip cream. You beat japan.

how would I know?

the real question is does he still come here

>And suddenly, with no explanation whatsoever, she never ever gets jealous again despite Wil not only flirting but outright dicking every girl he could
What really annoys me is that until that point, the whole game and characters felt very consistent and logical within its own rules. It's as if a new writer came in right after that and threw everything out the window.

There is a humor that Ti9 is actually Quof.

Now their shitposting styles are certainly similar, but I don't think Quof would read translated VNs which Ti9 has posted.

Who was kamidori best bro?

M-Maybe it's a lake and she specifically needs a river.

yeah. I further feel that a scene like that should never happen if the MC gets fucking railroaded into cheating.

I mean its essentially a nukige, really I should've just been more detached from the 'plot'
same

what vn?

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong general, /pg/ is two pages down.

being raped by a tentacle monster/old man

Can you not read? The guy has the name of it in the first post.

Kamidori

That other alchemist was a total bro and a good rival. Laguna or something.

It's simple user, monster girls aren't humans so it's ok

on the topic of kamidori, are there any SRPG like that which actually have a good plot? I mean that would instantly make a legendary game so idk. no normie game responses please

the worst part is, theyre not always monster girls

>Baldr sky
>expect release in 2 months.
Fuck, we were so close...

Fuck, I never got her scene. That's the arena qt isn't she?

And to answer your question, Utawarerumono. But you knew that. I also enjoyed Castle Fantasia 2 but it wasn't anything special.

>I enjoyed it until it literally railroaded me into quasi-netori - but then the romance really is a sub-subplot in that game.
I dropped it after that plot too. It was dumb as fuck. Shame that I like the game mechanic but I need to read retarded story.
Hope Soukoku no Arterial gets translated since it has imouto route.

rly maeks me think

The SRPG aspect of Utawarerumono is pretty shit though. I imagine he meant something with good gameplay like Kamidori.

Then no. Castle Fantasia 2 had some all right mechanics, but nowhere near the level of Kamidori.

I can give him a game but is not a SRPG nor VN and it will devour his life

man I am going to go try out utawarerumono now. thats the 3rd time its been rec'd

Is it sad that I still finished the game after that? I find it hard to drop VNs after I get a fair way into them. I usually finish the route I'm in and them drop it

I miss Runa in the OP

^_^

^_^

Too late. Fight for the first post or die

threadly reminder that Midori is the best girl in hatsukoi, chosen by /vn/

It's only sad if you stayed for the plot. If you stayed for the H-scenes, gameplay, or sense of completion then it's completely reasonable.

nekopara is shit

I really wanted to like that manga. But logic doesn't exist in it.

T W O
W
O

D A Y S

Do you guys know some good hybrids like Kamidori or Eiyuu Senki that don't take literally hundreds of hours to finish? I like those kinda games, but tend to drop them if they are way too long.

my god, I would hope nobody who visits this general still reads trash like this

you are given access to much better content

who best cade and why it chocola ?

>this will get a torrent before young sweet bride

They are still better than Cena

name a single cuter vn

i know this is meant for japanese VNs but i need your help.
i'm running the 1.2 pirated english version of Everlasting summer (Бecкoнeчнoe Лeтo) but can't get mods to work and no, having a steam account is not an option. Do you know where can i get some, i already tried the fandom wikia and other sites but none of them work.

kill yourselves ASAP

Fuck off

do people squat in this?

Sengoku Rance. Though that game is really long too.

Oh damn, completely forgot about that one. Might check out that new-ish one that MG released.

I am a lolicon!

Daibanchou as well

Should've hidden your IP you child fucking scum, the feds are on their way as we speak. Just try resisting.

source?

my mixtape

бля))))

After two years of setting dust on my hard drive I remembered that it exists. What am I in for, lads?