byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777
>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337
>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/fE3Ts8A

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/agw2zbe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remove vox

2nd for detective changes!

How can I improve my TEG setup?

4th for "I'm not a waifu"
>Me "pops her lips."

5th for Fay!

If you want to make felicity go away, just pin a weird fetish on them, like with dana and blueberries.

Futa Felicity!

Shit posts. Not shitpost, shit posts.
Excellent posts.

Biggest prank you've played as clown? For me its pic related.

So who do you guys think is best in running for trialmin?
My money is on goldsteel.

Fuck admins, we need coders to fulfill my every whim.

I'm serious, if I get trialmin I will make it my mission to purge this place of waifu shittery.

word on the street is they regularly go to vore, so it's confirmed they're a furry

Who are you.

Furlicity you say?

rfultra

Martian women >> lazy earther girls >>> belter shits

>lifeweb players

I did it guys
I finally got a vox gf

More like
>Russians

Some say an image is worth a thousand words.

Post your favorite lifeweb players!

I'm not telling. You'll find out soon enough.

>Veeky Forums uses awful, anti-fun baymed and atmos that makes you slow as shit and constantly fall down any time anything remotely bad is happening
>Veeky Forums adopts similar med system
>Both servers are now intentionally anti-fun for some reason
Why though?

h o n k
o
n
k

Baymed is fun, FUN!

>annihilate medbay with monkeys as a clown
>next round a clown annihilates my department

I guess that's some form of karma

HONK

>Guy hits you in the foot
>Broken bone
>Now you have to spend the rest of the game limping around unless you can talk a medical doctor into fixing it
>Station goes to shit
>Shuttle isn't called for 30 minutes but nobody is willing to spend 30 seconds fixing a broken bone
>Spend almost entire round limping and falling over constantly

Yeah, fun system.

>>>/tgstation/

Quit being such a fucking casual, user
You can fuck off somewhere they don't have bay med any time

git gud
t. Player who got gud

Ah yes, because it's much better to be like Veeky Forums where a bomb could go off in your face and all you need is bicard, and the closest thing to ZAS is a light breeze.

This doesn't even happen on bay.

Yeah because being alive and able to function is just terrible.

Everybody knows the real fun comes from taking 15 minutes to get to the escape arm from your work station, and getting mugged every time you fall over from the broken foot.

Do you actually play on Veeky Forums?
Do you even play ss13?

Exactly
You either git gud or get the fuck out.

what does it mean

one has been here longer then the other

If you want an ebin 30 minute round filled with valid hunters and nonstop fighting and shittery go to hippie or tg you massive faggot.

Why when setting up the antimatter reactor I'll two cores instead of one sometimes?

Click the refresh parts button on the controller interface after multitooling all the parts. It will correct it into being a 2-core like it should be by default

>10 trialmin applications
>only 2 or 3 are even worth looking at
This server really has gone to shit

what 3?

how? pics or it didn't happen

He hugged Hachi really tight.

hello nuke

This is your final warning. If 2hotdogs, teainthesea, balderchrist, and ohnodoodsrsly are not unbanned today, your entire community will be destroyed.

This is your final warning. If 2hotdogs, teainthesea, balderchrist, ohnodoodsrsly and morena are not unbanned today, your entire community will be destroyed.

Can we like, give 2hotdogs a double permaban?

Unbanning 2hotdogs would destroy our community anyway, how is this supposed to be a threat?

1coldsausage is just an autistic 4channer dude, he can't actually do any harm

Daily reminder you need to riot against Sec/command roles more

>1coldsausage

DELETE THIS

I want Felicity Rivera to fucking die already!

My dad invented byond and he says that if we don't unban 2hotdogs he will delete our server.

What kind of animal is futa furlicity?

Rin has so much notes they should be banned month ago but kavlax won't let his waifu get banned
t. admin

If you're really an admin post his notes.

Please vote on this poll that will decide the fate of Veeky Forumsstation's most notorious player.
strawpoll.com/agw2zbe

Fuck off 2hotdogs, you're not even notorious, you're just an autistic spaz.

>2hotdogs
>a player
>implying he's even close to the most notorious of our players

Yeah, he's no Bill "morena" Hudson

Don't have the MECHATROLL image on my phone. Rip

>euthinization
So is plaugewalker an ESL or just underaged?
Or just retarded?

Reminder that a two core AME wired into the grid is enough to power the entire station on box if you don't turn the SMES to max.

xth for being unable to escape this shit

who is worth looking at?

Not as clown, but filling the escape shuttle with clusterbangs was pretty fun

Both.

s p l i n t s

Hmm

Wowzers.

>handling it on the discord before he even gets admin

NO GOLDSTEEL NO, Tell him to say it public or he's being denied Nuke, we can't let him remove VEEGEE's transparency.

lol i

This, honestly. Be the change we need, Nuke. Force the Pain administration to show us their business dealings.

name 4 things pain has kept secret

His tax returns, his dealings with the Hippie and TG administrations, the very ACT of having a private discord for admin matters, and the trial-headmin selection process being kept to the admin forums.

I handled this issue in private because it included references to people and places that I'm not comfortable telling you folks. There isn't anything shady going on here.

you have autism dude

FIGHT THE POWER GOLDBLOOM TAKE DOWN ProBE

Then why are you trying to be an admin?
Fuck off. Nobody wants another shitter who thinks he has the right to keep shit secret from the community.

I don't plan on keeping anything secret from you all. I just don't want you guys hearing about the bullshit stuff I used to administrate when I was 15. Surely you can empathise?

>the very ACT of having a private discord for admin matters
user, why do you think all admins for the entire history of Veeky Forumsstation - and before - have had each other on Steam or other common services that allow you to PM each other?

How does explaining why you want to be admin involve private information? It should just be "I like the server and think I would be a goodmin"

It shouldn't involve your uncle ben telling you adminning a Veeky Forums server for a 13 year old dating sim requires great responsibility, and then he gets shot so you become spiderman.

Unlike the other applications, a considerable amount of my experience comes from dealing with things IRL. I'm not perfectly comfortable sharing it all. My online experiences were pretty cringe worthy too, but it's nothing you should be worried about.

>Ever since the MLP RP community I founded and led disbanded, I've been wanting to try it again. Aside from requiring pooper pictures from all new members, most of the responsibilities were very similar.
Like so!

you genuinely dont need any experience to administrate a fucking autism simulator online so anything you are listing to anyone is retarded
calm your autism

This.

Prior experience is favoured over no experience. I'd rather be overqualified than underqualified.

It's okay bro, I'm sure this community will be perfectly welcoming for whatever fucked up shit you admined for

We do have furry admins/coders/inflation artists/deranged mentally damaged people

Actually, it's probably worse than all that right?
Do you like host a BDSM orgy every thursday or something?

The admin app form directly asks you for previous adminning experience

Taking doodle requests, if it ain't a generic spessman give details otherwise I'm ignoring it.