Hbg - Homebrew/Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.4 via system transfer or hardmod)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Current titlekey website links:
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
[May 25] Some 3DS users are receiving LocalFriendCodeSeed_B bans, preventing online play and use of the Friend List. Everything else, like downloading games from the eShop/FreeShop, browsing the web or using other online services like Miiverse works.
There's no known correlation between the bans at the moment. Some sources report that a few non-hacked 3DS also got banned.
You can unban yourself by replacing the banned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file with one from a console that hasn't been banned (guide in the Pastebin), but be careful, as this could potentially lead to another ban. All of the currently public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B files have been banned.
[May 20] sighax and boot9strap have been released, allowing to dump bootroms and to mod any 3DS. The guide has been updated.
Note that 11.4 (latest) at the moment still needs either a hardmod or a specific legitimately obtained DSiWare game and an already modded 3DS.
New Luma releases will only support b9s. If you're using a9lh you can switch to b9s by following this 3ds-guide.b4k.co/updating-to-boot9strap
[May 12] NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

>Vita
[May 9] Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ry7q5l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, I hope this will teach you ingrates not to be transphobic.

Reminder to not unban yourself until the dust has settled.

ds loading from rom was not worth waiting for you get the point

Any homebrew you use on the home menu gets recorded in the activity log. What's literally stopping Nintendo from retrieving this data from your 3DS anytime you connect online or to spotpass?

post >yfw still not banned

(((mysterious))) hacker

REMINDER THAT A TRANNY FAGGOT KNOWN AS AURORA SOLD US OUT
BEFORE NINTENDO STARTED THEIR BAN FESTIVAL HE PRIVATELY TOLD NINTENDO SOMETHING IMPORTANT ON THE HACKERONE WEBSITE UNDER THE NAME LOITUMA
"LOITUMA" IS AURORA'S "SECRET" ALTERNATE NAME AND IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY YOU CAN SEE SOMETHING INTERESTING:
L_OIT_UMA
IF YOU REMOVE "OIT"
IT SPELLS "LUMA"
AURORA ALSO PRETENDS TO BE A SCENE DEVELOPER
HE MADE A CFW KNOWN AS "LUMA"
THAT'S WHERE THE NAME L(OIT)UMA CAME FROM

>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
WE HAVE EVIDENCE

>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT

>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT

>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT

>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
>THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT
THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT

THAT'S WHY YOU'RE BANNED
THE TRANNY SOLD YOU OUT.

not even banned yet

Nothing at all.
I don't understand why people expected to be unbannable, I went in knowing this might happen one day.

I suppose people who play online can just hope that a proper unban mehod comes up now that there's a bigger reason to work on it.

All this ban drama really highlights that 3DS owners are childish as fuck and still live with their parents.

>download retroarch .7z
>download the roms you want
>put everything on the sd card
>launch emulator, select game, play
>also have useful features that are essential to any modern emulator
>also get emulators for non-nintendo consoles

>go to 3dsiso
>log in
>look for every single VC game you want through the forum posts using the messy search system
>hope someone actually posted them
>go through empty request threads and other shit that has nothing to do with what you're looking for
>find broken links
>finally manage to get some of the games you want
>put the .cias on the SD card
>install them through FBI
>finally get to play them
>only one savestate, can't change assigned buttons
>got closer to the 300 installed titles limit
>the banners don't even look good and the uploader put his name and/or spam in the game's name field
>since only retards go to 3dsiso, you're also using windows and don't block ads so you now have malware on your computer and also got your 3ds banned

Plailect is minor?

This whole time, the person responsible for the guide has been some underage jackass?

OKAY

Let's settle this once and for all

poal.me/ry7q5l
poal.me/ry7q5l
poal.me/ry7q5l

>"Thank you for calling Nintendo this is Mike can I start with your email address?"
>Yadadada
>Tell them I have an issue with connecting my 3DS to Nintendo's online services
>"No problem, I'll be happy to help you with that. Is there a parent or guardian around who happens to have the serial number of the Nintendo 3DS console?"
>Uhhhhhhh I'm 24
>"Oh! Haha perfect, in that case please read back to me the serial number of the system. It should be located in the back of the console"
>Give it to him and tell him the error code
>"Unfortunately this error code means that Nintendo has found unauthorized software modifications on your child's console and has banned you because of that. It will not be lifted"
>It's not my child's console though. And I have no unauthorized software on the system, I don't even know what that means.
>"I apologize for the misunderstanding sir. Unfortunately your wife's son must have downloaded something he shouldn't have. If you have any more questions please feel free to consult the Nintendo website."
>What the fuck, it's my console dude. I don't have kids. I swear I didn't do anything to my 3DS.
>"You're 24 years old and still play Nintendo consoles dude?" *audible laughter from a bunch of people in the background*

>people who think emulation on 3DS is good
dead scene, dead unoptimized emulator ports, almost nothing at fullspeed even on n3ds

yes now give him coffee

Xth for /HomebrewDramaGeneral/ with no evidence to back up accusations.

Marionumber1 found the 5.5 kernel exploit for the wii u, and he was like 15.

>I have no idea as I haven't turned my 3DS on since this began

i found it anyway not sure why you brought it up in a new thread

how do I unban

PlayStation Vita

I chuckled

SHE FUCKING SOLD US OUT

break your 3ds

has no memory card adapter

How much of a hassle is it to upgrade from 11.1 Luma Emunand Menuhax to the latest CFW method?

shophax, don't hack your 3DS after using it

How do I subscribe to this blog?

don't
you'll get banned

TRUST A TRANNY, GET A BANNY!

and yet that """"underaged jackass""" achieved something that you'll never do

I just want to play Smash Bros offline on it. The game freezes at a black screen.

link to poll?

Not very. B9S with Luma here and I'm still not banned. It's significantly better than emunand, so go for it.

Why is it always children?

Just keep posting my friend :^)

poal.me/ry7q5l

This thread is off to a great start

>when you meme so desperately to fit in that you don't even understand what they mean

I WANT TO PUT MY CUMMY IN TRANNY TUMMY

The hate of thousands? Ooh, I'm so jealous.

adults have bills to pay

not me though because I'm a dumbass NEET living with parents

mhg seed is ded

Hi loituma

The tranny told ninty how to check for the code being run by boot9 exploits yes, even a9lh faggots
>NWMUDS:InitializeWithVersion
>they acessed the gpu without having to access menu code
>nintendo has it's own way of doing checks over network
you go online with a modified/overwritten application heap, nintendo's server-side check gives the console a flag for ban, easy as that
I can't say for emuNAND users right now or older stuff, but anyone with a9lh or b9s is susceptible and highly likely will be mass banned in waves that is, if you've gone online in the past month, when the check was implemented

>yadadada

I could have done it, actually. And if he didn't, someone else would have taken his place. That guide isn't that special as you make it out to be, Plailect.

Let the truth ring, THE TRANNY SOLD US OUT.

SOLD US OUT

SOLD US OUT

SOLD US OUT

>nobody knows what causes the bans
>but people are recommending that you update to see if you're banned because they say it won't do anything

Estrogen pills are not cheap guys

A little empathy please?

S O L D U S O U T

O

L

D

U

S

O

U

T

>Aurora makes the most popular 3DS CFW to date, over 250k downloads of this software
>Dumb rumors spreads that she sold us out
>Everyone turns on her because she is a tranny
We need another GamersGate

you'll never be a real girl

It's pretty annoying.

>haven't used 3DS online in literally months
>until a week or two ago when I got on freeShop to download a game

I haven't bothered checking if I'm banned but I probably am.

Think mac address spoofing could possibly bypass a ban temporarily? Just throwing out ideas for you b& people.

My 3DS started crashing with a popping sound at startup (Which happened last year and I used this exact method to fix it and it worked) so I deleted the config file in the Luma folder, then attempted to start up the Luma config by holding Select during bootup, but for some reason this time it won't start and instead it crashes instead, if I don't press anything after turning it on I can see a quick flash of the config menu so I think I'm on the right track, what can I do to fix this?

herpu

Source?

I totally agree.
How can so many people here be that stupid? There's absolutely No PROOF.

>Everyone turns on her because she is a tranny
Most people here don't hate Aurora because she's transexual, but because she's one of the biggest sources of drama in the scene.

(((NO PROOF))), stupid goyim.

only way to bypass a ban is to exchange friend seeds. and even then that won't stop Nintendo from banning your new seed or your Nintendo network account.

the thought of 20,000 will do that to a man

>LOITUMA
>Loi
>Loli
What if we're looking at the wrong person? What if it's not Aurora but instead the anime lolis?
What if it's Akari?

Nice try, Plailect. Keep sucking the tranny dick.

About the tranny? No proof but seems to be the norm here loituma
About everything else? A dev who I talk to in private

She would never do that. She loves us.

Are you sure? I don't see any "/hbg/-chan, daisuki~" in this thread.

I'l not Plailect and even if I were it wouldn't make my post invalid.
Give me proofs. Honestly, Aurora selling us for 100$ sounds like a truly dumb theory.

Has anyone else been banned ever since the first bans started appearing?

>mfw not banned.

Think there might be a pattern on when they start doing the banhammers? Wish there was a way to disguise what you are doing on your home menu from Nintendo.

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED

...Fuck. You're right. I can't believe this. I can't believe she would be the one to sell us out.

>She

What if this is just another pokemon online ban but gone crazy?

>/pol/ shithead keeps posting Jew memes instead of proof
Color me surprised.

Nobody actually thinks that, newfag. We're just having fun. Go back to /r/3dshacks now, and make sure you never come back.

>She
Kys

I bet you're australian or a leaf

It was me who sold you guys out, JUSTPINGO

who?

How can we trust you?

I also wonder this, I have yet to see a "second wave".

me

People are just trying to make other people scared. If there actually is a second wave, you'll hear about it.

make sense, but suspicious is nonsense, I've had things break on the 3DS before due to bad internet that would be considered suspicious.

Like dreamcenter in AC getting corrupted server side because internet shit out in the middle of connecting.

OH FUCK IT WAS HIM
JUST

I'm an anonymous poster on a sri lankan cross stitch board, I'm as trustworthy as it gets ;^)

played almost 500 hours of Monster hunter in the past few month and didnt get a ban yet

>mfw Cosmo lost so fucking hard he changed sex

>THE PINGO SOLD US OUT
JUST
>THE JUST SOLD US OUT
PINGO

>THE JUST SOLD US OUT
PINGO
>THE PINGO SOLD US OUT
JUST

>THE PINGO SOLD US OUT
JUST
>THE JUST SOLD US OUT
PINGO

>THE JUST SOLD US OUT
PINGO
>THE PINGO SOLD US OUT
JUST

>THE PINGO SOLD US OUT
JUST
>THE JUST SOLD US OUT
PINGO

>THE JUST SOLD US OUT
PINGO
>THE PINGO SOLD US OUT
JUST

>JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
>JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
>JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
>JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT
JUSTPINGO SOLD US OUT

JUST

They're busy scrubbing through those 500 hours counting how many times you fucked up so they can ban your ass extra hard.

in that case I will get banned EXTRA HARD

FUCKKKK

Anyone banned that never edited a save?

I assume everyone that was banned received a hacked pokemon at some point