playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/60qmvg/jp_relic_rates_revealedconfirmed/
strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for git gud

And that's why you leave your Cloud USB needs to whales,I'll look through other events to see if this happens more often

>used to SG being on the left of the SBs when you hit optimize
>misclicked his USB twice now when I was trying to use SG
It's funny that Healing Grimoire is so bad that even Celebration Grimoire has priority over it.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Forgot image. Whoops.

Still mad that Prompto didn't get to meet Luna. I guess that's what the photo is for, but still.

What's your source on that being the case in the Cloud event to begin with? They definitely didn't have revealed rates back then in JP.

Oh yeah this happens more, the XIII event not long after that has two 6* on both banners, so does XII after that, XIV, X, Type-0(this one only has one banner though), yup, it's a brand new norm
JP had visible rates for a looooooooong while, maybe not for individual items, but for the rarity itself

JP is required by law to list rates.

Well, Combat 5 banner gave me TGCid OSB, but I don't have a clue on which skillset should I use. I believe one ability is always LS. But what about the other one? What do you guys use on Orlandeau in the second skill slot? Powerchain? Full Charge? Hailstorm? What about RM. Should I use 30% of Sword damage, or TGM?

>but for the rarity itself
They never had revealed rates for anything until they showed off the individual relic rates though.

That's horseshit and I have no idea why people keep saying it. It took RK ages to do it and no one sued them.

I know that, I just dont remember if individual items were listed, some games are a bit iffy about doing that
user the rates were shown under one of the buttons on the banner page
personally for RM I just put Ace Striker and for 2nd ability, Powerchain

You have this all wrong by thinking of it in terms of "pools". The rarity of an item on a banner is determined per-relic, mostly based on what kind of relic it is. BSBs and 6* relics have identical rates.
reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/60qmvg/jp_relic_rates_revealedconfirmed/

I have my friend unit as a mage, but would Diabolos Landu be better? Noticing not many people have switched over from Odin yet

>user the rates were shown under one of the buttons on the banner page
Yeah, they did that some time in March. And that's it.

Diabolos landu would be way better, but honestly he's easy enough to beat with odin anyway.
Barring that one shitter who wants to blame everyone else for his own shittery

enjoy your 3 day weekend anons, I know I will.

>selphie falls down after her BSB
wtf i love selphie now.

>3 day

4 day for us army folks. which almost makes up for the 60 hour work weeks otherwise.

What holiday do you Murricans have now?

t. elitist whale

Why does /v/ hate Final Fantasy IX? It's actually pretty good. It's kinda slow, a lot of the battle abilities suck, and the plot gets disjointed and less focused in Disc 3, but it's still a solid game overall.

It's an ok game I guess, from what I understand the whole thing is about upgrading abilities. I'm not sure if it'll be fun compared to getting units / equipment.

It took me until around the middle of the second continent to run out of energy, wew. Now it's the waiting game.

I didn't know they did. There isn't really much to hate about the game, unless the artstyle is just that much of a turnoff for you.

If I wanna get some lvl 65+ RM drop, should I just do a lot of low stamina dungeons with the character? Or the chances are better in more difficult dungeons?

Didn't he kill his father as a way of framing and executing his political enemies? That's kind of fucked up.

I keep seeing people complain about "furshit" or something, but no one ever says anything about Nanaki or Kimahri in that regard. It's dumb.

that explains my 31b's cryptic text about my weekend. He's probably coming home. That or pulling people over who're driving home for the weekend

>raid event is over and lapis count is starting to go back up
>get to finally slack off with the high NRG cost, but quick clear to do ELT T-0
>monthly+attendance+ladder moogles coming in, ez 20% TM
>done with finals yesterday

Feels amazing to be a burger and free in general. This week was pretty turbulent though, both irl and in BE with the bot fiasco.

>That's kind of fucked up
Gramis was in on it, which makes murder okay apparently.

kino

>but no one ever says anything about Nanaki or Kimahri
doge basically stops existing as a character after Cosmo Canyon and Kimahri just doesn't exist outside of his introduction and like 10 minutes in Gagazet

you might even forget they're in their games honestly

Khimari was a blue mage. That's all I remember about him. He was my favorite.

Freya falls off in importance, too, though. It's basically just the ass-end of Disc 1 and the beginning of Disc 2.

Kimahri sucked at being a Blue Mage, though. He only could use his magic with a full Overdrive gauge and most of them weren't strong enough to warrant that kind of prerequisite. The Gun Mage in X-2 was better at it than he was.

>attendance moogle

i love this

>mfw grinding extra skills on new 4 star cards

I will never do greater ability summon again. This is true hell.

None of you fags are fapping to XIII or Kimarhi and posting about it, so we don't complain about it. Ratfags are the furshitters that are trying to shove it in people's face, so of course they're complained about.

Reminder that 4manning the ELT without deaths is literally impossible without a tank

>Ratfags are the furshitters that are trying to shove it in people's face, so of course they're complained about.

Why must people sexualize Freya? She's pure.

Meanwhile dumping Tifa and Aranea hentai is acceptable. Nah fuck you

Go back to bed Black Waltz No.3. Vivi is bae regardless of how powerful he is.

They're not furries you retard. Furries have never ever been acceptable.

Hey, I'm not shitting on Vivi. Just lamenting the fact that he got screwed. I'll always like the guy, even if I'll never use them.

The only one that's even remotely useful us Doom for a memey way to kill nemesis and some other bosses.
All the other ones are literal shit both early on and in the endgame.

Mighty Guard is alright.

Spent 100 mithril on the nightmare banners and got jack shit. But then I pulled Leila's BSB and it was all worth it. Thank you based kek. All the meme magic must have went into that single pull.

On an unrelated note, what is better for dps, Jecht's OSB or BSB? Or if it's situational, which is better in which situation?

Jecht's OSB blows desu.

BSB in nearly all situations. The only time an OSB is good is if you need 3-4 turns of damage RIGHT NOW. Or if you're memeing on 100 difficulty bosses.

Yeah but you can't get it until gagazet.
By which time you'll have about a million combinations of items clogging your inventory that let rikku mix even better versions of it.

Reminder that gayne solidong is too lewd for dudes

strawpoll.me/13024331

Thanks guys. What's so bad about it though? Is it because it gets stronger as the soul gage fills or is it just crappy elements or something?

Well, think about it, when are you going to have a maxed soul gauge?

OSBs in general aren't good though. Literally all they do is 99999 damage at most. And if you manage to hit that number, you'd probably also hit 9999 on every hit of your BSB.

>Fighting temptation to use some lapis on resets to do cactuars more

If that mage is Rem, just throw her on Diablos.

Welp, finished zoldaad event pretty easily. It wasnt even half as hard than ff2's event boss. I didnt know arena maid was a zoldaad donut as well, whats with this island and all the top tier donut waifus from it?

Why contain it?

S'cool.

Fair dues desu. I'm pretty mad that he got gypped as well. Dude deserves to be up there with Exdeath.

That makes sense. Thanks

Both really. His OSB only hits average OSB damage when he's at about 1.5 SB gauges. I typically pop my OSB right away since there's no reason to wait, so you'll be below-average most of the time.

OSBs in general aren't the best option, with Orlandu's being a big exception, and Onion's sometimes being an exception.

It was an assisted suicide, with Gramis agreeing with his reasonings: it was necessary to get rid of the Senate, which if left as it was would drive Archadia into civil war at absolute best. Literally everyone except itself hated the Senate for at least one reason, hell even Drace and Gabranth hated the Senate for a legitimate reason which is amazing for them.
Removing the Senate was necessary and very moral, especially considering the only casualties were a senator (a bonus tbqh) and a guy who was willing to die for it and was likely going to die soon anyways.

Do not imply lewd and ridiculous things regarding the True Hero, and shilling your irrelevant strawpoll in every thread is quickly becoming obnoxious.

He's better than exdeath in current JP, but the problem is that isn't saying much.
He's a glass cannon. He does lots of damage, but he's got the lowest HP pool of any 6* unit.

Eh, might as well. Not pulling anymore this week and my one pull is why i'm bothering with cactuars anyways.

Yeah. I mean, 99999 sounds like a lot, until you realize you're probably getting 20-25 extra hits out of a BSB PLUS potential other effects.

Imagine if, say, Celes got an OSB. Imagine how much nobody would care.

>Imagine if, say, Celes got an OSB
Don't have to strain your imagination for that one, user.

Seems to me that he's about 45% lewd

that's the joke.

Going to do the new ELT event for the 5* moogle and all achievements. How does a party comp with Ling, Y'sholta, Dfina, and a friend orlando would go?

Only physical units I can substitute dfina with is roberta, queen and CoD since I mostly end up pulling more mage units than physical.

>Gladio got to bully this
its not fair

Maybe it's better that way.

Honestly, i'd grab a friend Rem who's on diablos instead.

>spend the time and NRG to rerun the event and make a webm to properly BTFO the shitter
>not even a single (You)

I'm hurt, guys.

Powerchain is only good for entering into TGC Mode, after that it's mostly useless while the effect is active. I've been running mostly Hailstorm to ensure hitting the attack softcap (which was raised to 900 I think recently). I always stick Truthseeker on him, unless for some reason I'd get more out of Lionheart + Gaia Cross because of counters or lots of physical attacks from the boss. Or Lightning's RM4 if the boss is lightning weak, I guess. My Full Charge is only R2, and I haven't made Omega Drive, both of which might result in more overall damage instead of Hailstorm, but I just haven't bothered with honing either of them.

>muh assisted suicide
Are you familiar with the logical reasoning of Saint Thomas Aquinas and the principle of Double Effect?

For an action to be moral, it must satisfy four criteria.
>1. The act must be good or at least neutral
>2. There cannot be a bad means to this good end. That is, the bad effect must be a side effect of the action and not a direct means in itself
>3. This bad cannot outweigh the good
>4. The motive must be for the good effect alone

Now see, this is where you fail on a philosophy 101 level vaynefag. Although your "hero" satisfies 3 of these criteria, he completely violates the second principle: The bad action cannot be a means in itself.
What that means is that Vayne cannot use murder as the means to justify the good end. He can only tolerate murder if it happens as the result of another neutral action for the greater good.

It would be morally unjustifiable to throw a man into a trolley to save the lives of everyone on board, because that too violates the second principle. But if you pulled a lever to divert the trolley and kill one man instead of five, that would be okay, since pulling a lever is not in and of itself a bad mean.
Vayne is amoral based on the principle of double effect.

I think I have only one friend that has rem listed right now. I'll see how this goes then, can't be any more difficult than the FF2 event.

FF2 event had random rats have physical resists in the high numbers. That alone was bullshit enough.

What does it mean when some Burst said "temporarily infuse the user with the power of *element*"? I'm very new on this game. It means that every attack I do would come as these elements? Or that abilities of that element would do more damage? Can anyone explain me this mechanic please?

i want to touch her

>selphie's nunchaku are rods

Now I want to see fanart of Terra with nunchucks.

The true love story of FFXV.

It turns your regular attack into that element and boosts the power of attacks that have that element.

>Not even that well geared and he's already a monster compared to Cecil
He has some god awful mp though.

Boost damage done by attacks of that element

Id say forget damage output and go twin lance or survival dagger or rems daggers if you dont have her.

She doesn't deserve to be bullied ;_;

Good point on the twin lance.
Stupidly didn't get survivor's and i do have Rem.

wow user, can you not? Iris is for purely platonic friendship and nothing more.

>Nightmare Ultima
>Use Orthos
>Mana Sphere dies instantly

I thought you said he was a weak summon!

GRAAAAAACE

BIG STOMPY ROBOT TIME BEGINS NOW and it only took 5 tickets

Gonna need a Thunder God's Plan, maybe Jean's TM if I can pull her, and a lot of ATK+Materia. The dream will come true.

>too beta to tell Noct how she feels
she does too deserve it

thicc

>you know Noct this really feels like a date
He knew how she felt

Why does she even have all that magic skills, even a magic lb and a mage tm.

You know there's this new spear in the event that boosts mp by 15%, right?

Because magitek needs magic to work.

no he bloody didn't. Noct is a male protagonist in a JRPG, unless a girl comes straight out with it, they never ever know what she means. They are all oblivious to those kinds of hints.

Why wouldn't you bring a tank? Everybody should have a tank by now. If you just started recently you won't be clearing ELT anyways.

How so user? Because he is not lewd at all, and is completely pure.

Except that reasoning is both a poor interpretation of the criteria and poor logic overall. It's also not really applicable to this situation, as there wasn't much bad done to begin with as Gramis was terminally ill anyways.
An action that is "bad" when removed from it's effects done to achieve a good is not bad so long as the good outweighs the bad, as the action chain needs to be taken as the sum of its effects (and intentions, but that's another argument). An action being good or bad when removed from its effects is meaningless, as an action can never actually be removed from its effects.
entry-level philosophy is 99% trash and I feel like trash for even engaging with you.

I'm still annoyed both by the image's implications and by the fact that the edit breaks the spirit of the original.

Having both Eiko BSB and Squall BSB2, gives you a 75% of critical hit chance, in this case, which should be the most efficient command inputs for Squall?

BSB2> CMD1 > CMD 1 > CMD 1 > CMD 2 >CMD 2

Or

BSB2> CMD 1 > CMD 1 > CMD 2 > CMD 2 > CMD2?

>Implying Wol and Echo aren't the coolest FF protags.

This survey is bullshit. Literally all they do is have witty banter and make fun of their stupid quest.

So what's a higher priority in MK eents - giancrysts or purecrysts? I know giancrysts are technically available any time but holy shit that grind.

>thomas aquinas had poor logic
>double effect isn't applicable to the terminally ill
>I'm such a good philosopher that I can just go ahead and ignore the fundamentals
That's not how it works fuckboy
To this day philosophers argue about double effect in assisted suicide. It's part of the reason it's illegal in anywhere that isn't the netherlands, because it isn't morally clear cut.