Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aTHfTTu2TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azura is shit

Tharja a shit

It's Time

Azura a best

Alright, /feg/ets. Either you give me all of your lewds, or Catriass is gonna wear a skirt!

I like the magic system in Echoes, but I feel like it could be even better if it worked like the Wizard asterisk in Bravely Second.

>Henoka will never be on a special banner

Any good Micaiah lewd/smut?

I want to FUCK Saber

catricucks a shit so who cares

Posted in last fucking thread, user

Not until you make it

Boots item in Heroes when?

BIG

BIG

what do you think her ass feels like

What's she laughing at?

BIG

You didn't bench him, did you?

Planning for SoV NG+
Anyone tried a full memedon run, I'm really tempted

This one's really hot

i want her to twerk on my dick

>scarlet still not added to Heroes
>cant start playing because i will reroll to get her

ask faye

Loose from repeated bandit dickings.

Why would Faye know about the feeling of the ass of Alm's Wife?

Hey Lois! Check out my Fire Emblem!

>Scarlet gets added as a limited banner unit

probably fucking heavy considering how slow she is

Now that I've finished Echoes, I want newer FE titles to ditch the weapon triangle.

Who are these cuties?

Who?

Jiiiiiii

I pick Fury.

8th floor

Those fucking skeleton mage things (whatever they're called) are pure evil

I'm not a fan of this guys anatomy.

This is a villager

More like a HUNKager

when will you give in and buy echoes?

>Battling Camus Banner

>Camus: Sable Knight is a dangerous enemy, but Robin: Mystery Tactician can dispatch him quickly with Gronnwolf+!
>Camus's comrades can quickly strike down your allies if you aren't careful, but Zephiel: The Liberator has superior defenses, that even the Gradivus cannot easily defeat!
>Ursula: Blue Crow can move quickly through the battlefield, and easily achieve a first strike against her foe.
>Michalis: Ambitious King, can approach Camus's archers easily, and does not fear their counterattacks.

>Lunatic+?! Were previous Grand Hero Battles meant to prepare us for this?!

bout a week ago

Tibarn should have dropped that faggot Sothe, nobody tries to kill Kieran.

I have no idea how I missed such a noticeable character. Like it's hard to stand out more than this guy.

"We've got trouble."

I want to cum inside Sylvia

give me this guy's body

Gaiden's musical score has a really nice repeated melody, I don't know what to call it but it's in the opening and in the final map too and it's really nice. I like it a lot more than Fates' music.

>She wants Clive's mediocre Lance

Micaiah will first debut as a limited unit in the bride Gacha like Xander did for his playable debut.

That's my husbando.

>>Camus: Sable Knight is a dangerous enemy, but Robin: Mystery Tactician can dispatch him quickly with Gronnwolf+!
>what is Grannis Shield

Also Draug, Odin, and Beruka will replace those other three.

>GHB units on a banner
fat chance

I want them to retain active skills moving forward albeit balanced a bit better. I don't really care for full on unit customization like Fates or Awakening did but I did miss having some agency in selecting skills and building units up. So some mix of that with combat arts would be great because I hate proc skills.

>when youtube.com/watch?v=9aTHfTTu2TQ kicks in at Thabes

Here are what will be the top 5 most popular Echoes characters in the polls.

>Alm
>Saber
>Lukas
>Zeke
>Luthier

>Celica
>Faye
>Delthea
>Clair
>Mae

I love her.

I hate how rng reliant proc skills are. I hope the skill system in Echoes is the standard from here on out.

>Director of Fe Echoes wants to work on Fire emblem blazing blade for the next remake
>FE4/5 forever forgotten
Miss me yet?

>not buying it 4 months ago to get those neat pins

Fun fact it's the same system used in #FE to learn skills
That game had really good gameplay and I think people should at least pirate it for the experience

>When Monstrosity kicks in

b-but muh maps

Luthier is actually popular? I see more fanart of Forsyth and Python gaying it up.

Well hey that's pretty nifty. From what I've heard #FE is a pretty good game, I just hated that the crossover was so stupid.

Good. 4 and 5 are shit.

I'd rather just have them make new games than remake 6 tbqh

I got a 5* Hinoka so I'm trying to build a Flier team, but what do I put as a red? I have a 4* Palla but I can barely level her since she's so fucking bad, jesus christ. She also has Goad Fliers so I guess she would be good..but idk

give me one good map in FE echoes i wait

Yeah, crits and hit rate are RNG enough for me. There's always that divide between 'it's probably not gonna proc but I hope it does' and 'well, if I can't proc this skill I guess the enemy just isn't gonna die'. It doesn't feel good to me.

I liked the Last Bastion, Zofia Castle, and Grieth's Citadel.

That's probably 100% accurate except maybe someone other than Luthier on the boys side

Liberation of Zofia Castle

I liked the desert ones since they weren't giant

Not him, but when I bought it last week they still had LEs, so I scooped up one.

>nearly kill enemy
>runs away to heal

Getting tired of this meme on every map in Echoes

dont worry intelligence system seems to have to groups one who does nu waifu emblem and the other who does the remakes
(you)

Grieth bone zone
Nuibaba
Mila Temple
Deisax Fortress

HOLY FUCK THE BRIDE BANNER GOT LEAKED

It is pretty close
>no +9 Twin Lions
Would have been a little too broken.

The only thing I disliked about the desert maps was Celica saying "go on without me, good luck everyone!"

He looks like Nier if his face hadn't gone through a meat grinder

Those two were just bait and catch maps.
but easy as fuck

>enemy tries to run away
>immediately gets sniped by Sonya with Mage ring
lol thanks for not killing my healer though

Should i suicide Mycen on Duma for feels?

pixiv?

This is why thunder is important and if she had recover she'll be a good back healer for Genny. Or you can just use the boots on her

The Celica desert stronghold map was hard as balls since you had to play acrobatics with those archers and the game conveniently decides to add anti flier to all archers just in time for the whitewings to join.

No. This is the leak.

I enjoyed Desaix's Fortress since I warped Lukas, Alm, and friends inside while rescuing Clair in and out to pick off foes, all helped by Python holding the point and Archer Tobin/Mage Kliff sniping from afar.

There's only two red flying units; Palla and Caeda. And Caeda is even worse.