Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2527
Surge of Divine Radiance Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link Summoning: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist (June 3rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)

●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (July 7th)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)

First for Chocolate Panther

ded

thot begone

>people complaining about Ghostricks being unplayable in Link format when they were barely playable in the first place

Her cat hands bother me desu

The only popularity ghostricks have is being a deck you randomly face in ygopro and you get rused because your deck was NEVER prepared for it

>New structure deck R is Sanctuary in the Sky redo
Cloudian support!!!

everytime

Think we'll ever get equivilants of Raging Eria for best boy and Lyna?

ded thread post ur cardfu

Are we finally going to get The Sanctuary in the Sky remake that it desperately needs?

>new ads feature Yusaku and Yuma

Stay dead fag. Worst show and most importantly, worst summoning mechanic. The only good thing about the Arc-V era was the return of Synchro, Fusion and Ritual cards.

Within the next 10 years, guaranteed.

>worst than gx
nope. Anyway that happened with arc v too, zexal is truly popular.

>Unless you use Link monsters, you can literally only summon a single extra deck monster
>Link monsters all require at least one tribute to bring out
>In order for you to actually use your own deck, you need to bring out some random unrelated Link monster just so you can actually start playing
What the fuck were they thinking?

>What the fuck were they thinking?

$

Pendulum made $
Xyz made $
Synchro made $
How could completely reinventing the game make them more $ than all that?

sorry, meant this instead;

$$$

1 card xyz and decks that can tribute summon using spells and traps instead of monsters multiple times in a turn is power creep gone too far.

Do you give a fuck about the actual cards here, or is it just the online version?
Because I have a question that doesn't deserve it's own thread on Veeky Forums.

Rescue Rabbit and Tour Guide are six years old

yes, this thread also serves as a yugioh general.

Synchro players are nostalgiafags now
the time is to fast

they're not even close to what zoo is

Some of us play the game in real life too. Ask away.

>multiple times a turn

Okay, I've been out of the game since about GX, so I don't know what all this Pendulum and Synchro and XYZ shit is.
But I found what I think is a Starfoil Yosenju Shinchu L outside my work today.
I'm not sure singe the stars aren't five pointed like in all the pics I see, but 4 or 6.
Is this anything worth noting?

>wasted normal summons
>have to use effect.
>effect has a chance to be negated
>rabbit requires you to run brick cards

Post picture

No camera.

Draw picture?

It's not worth much user, maybe $1 at most. For future reference ebay is pretty good for Yugioh card prices.

does it look like that and have SP17-EN007
in the bottom left?

For those that play IRL, what's your preferred playmat of choice?

None, because I'm too indecisive and can't decide what mat to buy. And I traded/sold all my other mats.

That's it, but more sparkly.

I have a terrible habit of constantly looking at mats to buy and already have another mat lined up to buy from that same artist, even though I don't play IRL at this point. Hopefully it changes somewhat soon after I graduate

Is there any art of Yusaku eating hot dogs yet?

>Set Zoodiac Ratpier
>use Creature Swap on the opponents Chaos Max

No, but we've got Aoi

>Working Man
>100/100
>Warrior/Earth
>Level 4
>Cannot be used as an XYZ material. Cannot leave the field. When this card attacks a monster, draw 1 card, then if the card draw is a Normal Monster, draw another card.

I have never looked forward to seeing a yugioh character on screen more than Aoi.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Tags when?

Do you forget whose in charge of this series,user? There's no special deal to force her into every episode like Kotori either. Hell, you'll be lucky if she appears at all once the show hit's episode 26 and their tournament arc starts

He's a workaholic fiend who devotes everything to his research into the languages of Dark World. His mind has collapsed because of working too hard.

My heart wants her appearance to be worth it but I know it'll be disappointing. "m-maybe they've learned how to write female characters" I disingenuously ponder

Is shitaa
surrender is more easy to lose

How would you guys feel about this errata?

fuck off already, rank10

fuck off rata

I still want an archtype based around all those odd level 5 normal monsters.

But even regular normal monsters are trash so i hate this game

Why can't konami balance their summong methods and card types? They have 8 of them now and only 3 of them are worth playing, the rest are either trash or too nerfed to see any use. There's over 3000 cards and only about 230 of them are good

I'm happy we are getting Fairy/ Sanctuary in the Sky support, but I'm also a bit sad we're not getting Simorgh support yet.

#makegeminisgood

Two answers for your question
-Money
-If everything was equally balanced, why buy new shit?
No seriously, we have madolche players who just buy shit that supports their deck indirectly (zoo and brifu come to mind).

And besides, judging how we had a ritual deck tearing the late 2014 meta, every method can be as good as the next one if konami deems it

Hosting Tag
lp 16k
usual pass
note : /dng/

one more

I'm sure there could be some meme creature swap ground collapse meme with this card

Because there is no set rotation in Yugioh.

Take MTG, with is way more player friendly IMO. You have several formats to choose from. Standard and Modern being the main two. With those you get a whole ton of flexibility. Especially at casual levels.

With YGO, it always felt like you have to adopt the latest and greatest bullshit or you have no chance. With Magic, I've built decks at Drafts, added a few techs and had a decent deck and won locals.

Konami is about making money, and the fact that YGO is also based on an anime doesn't
help.

um hello

Did Magi Magi Magician Gal ever get english print? I know Kaz won't budge but couldn't' they draw a new artwork for it like they do with all other cards?

Man what the fuck i never got to play this is why i hate tags, you can get OTK'd in the third fucking turn

Shut up Soundwave, you use Lunalights. Your deck can literally OTK in tags.

At least it can setup a better first turn board than U.A.s

Are tags done?

Hosting Tag
usual pass

From a poster on r/yugioh, and this also sounds about right

Takahashi owns the specific piece of artwork, and refuses to have it altered (including censored).
KoA refuses to print it with its uncensored artwork.
KoJ refuses to allow other branches to come up with different artwork.

I'd be willing to join if I could get a password

Pass is always vidya

vidya

I was late. Maybe tomorrow then

Thanks

Damn, Kaz is a dick. I could understand his view on censorship bull but no alternative artwork ever? I'm stuck looking at this creepy dead eye'd expression as long as this card exists?

Fade to Black
>Quick Play Spell
>Warrior Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle until your next standby phase. Your opponent must attack if able. Banish all warrior monsters on the field during your next end phase, then inflict damage to all players equal to the total attack of all monsters banished this way

GG guys

That's it for me. Maybe tomorrow a bit earlier

Hosting Tag
usual pass

One more person

rate deck

dlink trying real game/10

>Implying duel link won't be real game soon
Enjoy it while it lasts nerds. Speed duel format WILL surpass and replace you one day, so long as Konami doesn't go retarded and ruin the game with xyz,synchro andp endulum

>so long as Konami doesn't go retarded and ruin the game with xyz,synchro andp endulum
enjoy that update

Someone help me with this.

Been play testing various builds for the last few weeks, can seem to get anything worth while out there.

I have a deck like that one here is mine
I really love playing it

Why isn't Performapal Odd Eyes Synchron on Pro? Dissolver and everything else is in but that card, is something wrong with it due to all of it being an archetype?

>listening to Rob Zombie
>Scroll down
>Rank10YGO commented and is also a fan

Odd feel lads

Someone rec me a zombie deck

>so long as Konami doesn't go retarded
Mate, it's way too fucking late for that.

well that was gay
GG guys.
t. Psyframe Exodia Player

Don't worry my boy, I was watching a RebelTaxi video and he also commented. It was the oddest feeling.

How interested are you in a Stardust Assault Zombie Synchro deck?

>Stardust Assault Zombie Synchro deck?
Not him but fuck yes please I need this
I remember playing Stardust Assault in Six Sams waaaay back on ydv

could kozmo cyber dragons work?

was the earliest side variant used

Yugi deck user here. It seems like you guys were correct with this deck being cluttered. You really can't use both the magician girls and dark magician support together, they work too differently, Chocolate and Berry are alright but Apple,Lemon and Kiwi are too restrictive to not be ran in a deck focusing on them and in multiples. Mahad is kinda shitty,too. you have to draw him normally not search him, what bullshit. I'm thinking of dropping them for more generic spellcasters like magician of fate, old vindictive magician and kuriboh clear and kuriboh regular

Is there a decent build for Odd-Eyes that can actually use Odd-Eyes Gravity Dragon?

When it comes, and someday it will, Konami will selectively introduce cards just as before. Furthermore pendulums will probably work the same way they do in the actual card game.

Do you think Stardust Assault Mode will be good in the Links format?

>Running creature swap in zoos
For what purpose?

A full Odd Eyes deck? They have enough cards to do it now with Persona, Mask, Phantasma, is that printed,yet?, several performapal monsters sharing the same name, several spell cards not including the gates since they're actually pretty bad and generic pendulum and dragon support. It's definitely possible, in the old format that is, in the new format it's dead as fuck even with Links unless they make an Odd Eyes monster for Links