Azura a best

Micaiah!

Azura is shit

I want to stick my dick between Silque's silk thighs

Mozu a alright

Alm is the perfect mix of rowdyboi and softboi

Delet this, my wife is not for lewding.

I want to kill all of you

Hey guys, what do you call a pirate that doesn't eat fish?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shut the fuck up Alm

> tfw no Micaiah to pamper me

thought that was Nazrin for a sec and got excited

I need Mae's thunder thighs.

Even Walhart of all people has more evidence of being canon than Tharja

Make is space. Best stalker passing through

>Not for lewding
>Violates 8-years old Soothe while giving him a bath in the tub

user...

I prefer rowdybois over softbois.

Breed Faye

Why do people even like the art style in Awakening/Fates

everyone looks like a cardboard cutout with nastily drawn copypaste faces

*teleports behind you*

I don't want an unhappy family life though.

Who has the better map theme? Alm or Celica?
I fucking love both Alm's Act 3 and Act 4+ themes but Celica's Act 2/3 theme is comfy and god tier as well

>*dies to a stiff breeze*

It's called shit taste

are they __gay__?

I... do not... LIKE YOU!!

*unzips durandal*

Hey cutie. c:

You could make the same argument for Echoes though, especially since they use more dull colors.

I have 20 Golds. All lvl. 40
I have 55 Silvers. 43 lvl. 40.
I have 118 Bronze. 8 are lvl 40.
Not a single unit exists in my army below lvl. 20. I do not ever get rid of unique units; I will always keep at least one of a unit, never used for Skill Inheritance if it's the only unit I have of that one.
I promote Silver to Gold if it's a unit I highly desire/needs to be Gold.
I promote Bronze to Silver if it's unique/has IVs better than the previous Silver.
I promote Bronze to Silver if it's a duplicate and has skills for inheritance.
I promote anything below Bronze until it reaches Bronze. No exceptions.

I just want more feathers. I'm set on ranking up in the Arena Tier, but I don't have any Defenses. That's 900 feathers, man, I need those. I've tried mix teams, cav teams and armor teams. That Silver Alfonse is dragging me down...two more days. Next up on my promotion list is Michalis, I think.

How many Golds do you have, /feg/?
How many units are lvl. 40?

Fuck Micaiah

>My Atlas is now stronger than Saber/ Kamui

Is RNG trolling at work or is Atlas really good? He had ludicrous attack already and ow his speed and defence just surpassed Saber and Kamui.

Personally I love Echoes' artstyle and colours because they feel as though they're from an old story book, as if we're looking into the past, which is what the subtitle "Echoes" is being used for.

It really comes down to preference but, I prefer Celica map themes but, I prefer Alm base theme.

Why is my Chrom so shit? I thought he was supposed to be one of the strongest Lord, but Lon'qu is a better at everything than him.

In my fanfics they are.

In the ass!

I'm ready to roll!

that's the goal

Is there anybody else in this fanbase that even makes good Fates-styled portraits? Most tend to just be minor edits or full-on Tumblr tier.

Gladly.

I love the hopeful vibe of Alm's Act 4+ theme, and Celica's Act 4+ definitely fits with the almost hopeless struggle to save Mila. Special mention to the new enemy theme from Act 4 onward, those flutes at the beginning are seriously unsettling to me.

Except they don't look like they're made out of plastic. I disagree with that guy, Fates portraits look lifeless, plastic and weird to me. Echoes has a more nostalgic feeling to their portraits and I love them. Hidari was a great return to form and I want him to stay.

what lance should claire have?
she has a blessed lance right now for 1 shotting terrors and my mathilda has the rhomphaia

>that ui
It's like looking at a 90's rpg

>Wife: Frederick

>Wife: Frederick

Any samples for the themes you are referring to?

>Tfw you will never recruit Berkut and Fernand and use the DLC to turn them into villagers

Even as a JPEG this was too big, had to shrink it more.

That Arthur is a placeholder. He's my last unique Silver and he'll be done in, like, 3 more battles.

You don't fuck Micaiah, Micaiah fucks you and forces you to call her nee-chan

>look at awakening/fates/"kozaki" girls

"Damn I really want to fuck them in the ass."

>look at echoes/"hidari" girls

"God, I want to kiss them on the lips.."

I want to eat her hair

Faggots get out

Well said. I think the whole aesthethic + ost really contributes to that "history epic" feel, moreso with the game over screen saying The End rather than the standard Game Over.

Kozaki's girls are shit tier

What if I want to do both at the same time?

I don't like how they tried to cram so much information into one tiny 3DS screen. Is changing different pages like the older games really that bad?

At least they didn't change her nose, or her skin color, or made her fat

>wife
>Frederick

I like Camus.
I mean Zeke. No, Ezekiel. Or was it Sirius

You'd need to find a very flexible girl

There's that person on tumblr who did Katerina and Ikona that were pretty good.

>Not wanting to fuck Silque's holy ass

but I want to defile Clair's fat, pantyhose clad butt, all the Echoes clerics too. Then I'd kiss them on the lips. Kozaki girls aren't thick enough

I don't want Hidari to stay simply because FE has always changed artists. I didn't want Kozaki to stay either and for all of the bitching he's really only done two games. But then I'm kind of impartial to both instead of on this "One is awesome the other sucks" mind set.

Either way, I disagree. I think Echoes' 'nostalgic' feeling is because it looks kind of older-styled due to the coloring, but the same coloring kind of makes it look a bit bland at times. The eyes are of particular notice because they mostly all look the same and aren't very vibrant.

Atlas has a very good str growth.... unless you just meant general strongness and not str.

I don't think you should leave Ike waiting with the children, Sothe.

What about it?

We already have the cheat plugin to recruit both Deen and Sonya, and Fates had custom DLC to recruit boss characters and such, just give it some time.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRrUBc1zYYY (Alm's)
youtube.com/watch?v=kOB4ZPukubw (Celica's)
youtube.com/watch?v=9BfJcHCp_a0 (Act 4+ Enemy Theme)

>It's a Sakura GHB solo episode
youtube.com/watch?v=uWeD_HyPlZU

Not really. The art in Echoes blows anything from Awakening and Fates out of the water. I don't it dull at all.

MUH

How do people think that special weapons should be handled in the future? Stuff like PRF weapons, Legendary, S rank and the like.

In most FEs the weapons like Rapier and whatnot are slightly more powerful iron weapons, but with the important addition of effectiveness modifiers. It makes them nice to have, but something that should be preserved.

Then there's something like Awakening's Chrom Falchion which is an unbreakable weapon but otherwise mostly unremarkable. Lucina's one, on the otherhand, hits pretty hard and has a pretty good self heal. And once you reach endgame Chrom's sword gains a lot more power.

Then there's Fates where the Yato isn't particularly interesting until it gets upgraded, then it hits like a truck and gives free bonuses. Brynhildr is OK, but it's magic so that's that. Raijinto and Siegfried are pretty overpowered on account of range 2 and good all around stats.

S-rank and legendary weapons in FE7 suck, because they're all on the last map. And some of them are shit, like Durandal and Sol Katti because of WT system. And because Lyn kind of sucks.

S-ranks in Fates are mostly crummy because of the high penalties (1/2 attack for next battle). Some are good, like Excalibur and Pursuer though.

Should Legendary/S-Ranks have a such severe limiters on them? Like being available only on the last map, having prohibitive durability or severe stat penalties?

How about Prf weapons? Should they be unremarkable, but unbreakable? Or mostly normal, but with an invaluable trait?

FE8 was decent with it, they kind of gave you the legendaries periodically starting from the middle and they're all pretty good. Problem is maybe they're too good. And SS is already easy enough without everyone toting a high mt, effective weapon.

When we are going get a FE anime that doesn't suck?

Will there ever be anyone as based as Plastic Man in Fire Emblem?
seriously hee's fucking awesome

Delete this.

>he does it again
Man, these are hilarious

I just want Berkut's OP lance. 10mt 1-3 range +5 DEF and RES and it halves damage from magic and bows

Is there a way to drain the water in Millia Temple's second basement?

It looks like you could explore it.

You have your opinion and I have mine. I still like Echoes' art just fine, I just don't have a massive hateboner for Awakening/Fates.

Luffy >>> garbo westerner cuckstic man

But Hidari has only done one game. All other artists have done at least two. Kozaki did three, if you count designing the main characters in heroes and having quests made after him as the head "artist".

This is Clive. Say something nice about him!

>tfw you will never love your waifu this much

Is hating on FE8's story a meme or do I have bad taste

I'd like to see more weapons that get forged like the Zofia and how it upgrades from a different special weapon.

his wife is a goddess

He's my pick for most worthy person to skin and wear as a suit to take over his life!

I like his VA.

You first

You're not horrible but Matilda, Zeke, and Conrad are all better than you