/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread A different flavor of cute edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/q20h2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

DRAMATIC ENTRANCE

I wuv my darling husband!

Ishi

Ishi!

Koko!

Canon.

Do you sleep Chiakiposter?

asking again for new thread
Any imgur up of the translated V3 characterevaluations yet?

>Ouma Fanboys

wew

>12 seconds apart

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

Mugi!

>"Explain to me how manipulating someone into killing is good"
>"That's like asking you to explain to me how torturing someone in front of her boyfriend and showing a suicidal guy a video implying nobody loves him is good. Iruma was trying to kill Ouma and he became paranoid by other ways she could kill him if he avoided her this time. He regretted his actions and cried for Gonta but covered said regrets with his performance"
>"He did not regret anything"
>"You're a retard. Saihara literally states that if Ouma was really a bad guy with no regrets for bad actions, then his plan would make no sense. Ouma is incredibly sensitive to killing, suffering and lying"
>"He proved that Ouma was a jackass"

nope

imgur.com/a/q20h2
Here you go dear user.

*Makoto and Sayaka

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY SHUUICHI
>First in the character polls.
>Stole the protagonist spot from Kiibo and Akamatsu.
>True end is him fucking everything that moves.
>Has all the puss he could ever want in love hotels on lock exclusively for his own personal use.
>Has most everyone drooling over him in his ftes, even the man hating Tenko accepts him.
>Comes out of the killing game as the only male left.
>The game itself encourages you to ship him with anyone and everyone you want.
>Cucks all Yurifags.
>Cucks all Female protagonist fags.
>Cucks all all non Momota/Harukawa shipperfags by having a complete monopoly on shipper fuel in canon (The only thing that actually matters).
He fucked everyone in the damn game and survived, shrugging it off while kicking TDR back to hell.

S H U U I C H I B O Y S

>12 seconds
Huh?

>[male character] fanboys

Fuck off Valwin, you're so salty you got BTFO by Jewell of all people that you'll try and make your own video offending Oumafags on Ouma's birthday. You can't make this shit up.

Delete this thread

Ah, Naegirianon!
Welcome back. Where've you been?

If you ever need your dick sucked you know where to find me.

Fuck offssu. This is a thread for good ships only, dood.

Fuck off Commun go back to you cesspool.

> MUH OUMA

Was refering to the 2 Ishi posts above. Sorry if that confused you, I should have been more clear.

Amamatsu a cute

Irumatsu is also god tier tbf famalam. Just post whatever except maybe Saiaka.

>using something I did on paint
...I feel offended and not offended at the same time
I might hold you up on that offer.

>Ouma was evil because he did one bad thing
>Maki also did one bad thing, is she evil?
>REEEEEEEE GET OUT YOU APOLOGIST
>Implying that's any better

o boy you have no idea how much im going to keep using it

He deserves better!
Thank you! I've been distracted, though I've been posting here once every week.

Ah, no. I mean you was miscalculated the seconds between these 2 Ishi posts. It was actually 22 seconds apart.

>more ishimaru love
I'm so happy. He deserves it.

>new thread minutes to midnight saimeno cuteness reminder

Heh heh, no problem I guess.

>talking about trump in a dangan general
Are Discord/avatarfags back? Shitposting seems to be rampant again

Posting best girl!

I didn't know you were a yaoifag, I'm disappointed.

Oh, my bad.
Sorry.
Of cause.

God you are as disgusting as ever

>He's baiting in his own comment section because of how butthurt he is over the truth
My fucking sides

It's sort of chaotic for some reason, last thread was fine.
I'm not... I just don't care about most things.

Yeah which is Sayaka

kys faggot

Cute!

Is it Valwin's discord? The Danganmafia discord? The taima? Either way someone needs to fuck off and die.

I'm NOT a yaoifag, I just have any pic of Kuzu. Even shit ones.

Goddamn it. It's about time I put out some real talk.

Where are you guys, who want to so desperately drive out the avatarfags and discorders, even getting any notion that the Discord is planning on a raid? I have never seen any "plot" to invade the general, ever since that one event of discord drama that I was involved in. I hop on the discord every day, and all we do in there is shoot the shit and play games together. As far as I know, all of the sabotage that has been done here was enacted by rare pepes who can't stand the thought of actually being social with other anons here while contributing to discussion about the series. You have access to filters, so use them if you don't like what or who you see here.

We all come to this thread because we want to talk DanganRonpa and shitpost about it. There is no conspiracy to take over the general. Either provide unfalsified & unaltered evidence, or say nothing at all. Just because some of us do things differently in the general doesn't mean you have the authority to dictate what they should or shouldn't do. Even worse is that some of you are fucking attempting to try and infiltrate THEIR place on Discord. If anything occurs that is cause for removal, let the mods fucking come and handle it. Because this bullshit drama over anons who avatarfag/discord, coming from socially deficient retards bent on a crusade to cleanse the thread of "cancer" is getting ridiculous.

As much as we all talk about a game involving high school students trapped in a murder mystery game, we're not in high school anymore. This constant tribalism has created a crisis in this general, and it's driving the fun-seeking anons away.

So, answer me this: what is the big fucking deal? Why the goddamn hostility? If your purpose was to drive people like me out of the thread, then congratulations, you've turned me off from ever coming here. And to think I even shared my fanart on this general at all.

>we'll never see these characters again after NDRV3
Pay F for respects /drg/.

t.Trashman falsefagging as Valwin falsefagging as Blaze

Well, this thread officially went to shit... lets kill it and bake a new one!

It's nice to have you back.
You can make the bread become surprisingly comfy.
:)

Holy shit the memories, I remember shitposting that thread to hell with a bunch of /a/utists.
You're still a faggot though.

Nice kirigiri

>80% of the characters from this picture is dead
Kek

I want Sae as a romance option.

I am NOT...

Truly despairing.

That's not how it works

>Of cause.
Ya know, it really is that simple. It should be obvious just how much love ishimaru deserves. Only those of us that realize that has seen the light.

You're pretty weird, Kuzu. Most straight guys would be disgusted by guy on guy, or maybe it's just the cultural difference. Would you say you're straight, or bi?

This is what happens when Jewell comes back.

Fuck off Valwin

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again make your little Spongebob edit and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" meme, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting on an anime game general. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Squidward-posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "PRESENTING CANCER." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>defending an avatarfag

Eh... I don't give a shit about that sort of thing.
I tend to be the bro type.
And since I go to the onsen often and other shit, I feel no shame.
Maybe it is because of cultural differences I guess.
I'd like to think I'm the latter.

Huh, what a pasta.

>Being butthurt that you're gonna make a Top 5 worst DR characters video just to get back at an Oumafag

>10 dead DR1 students and a dead headmaster
>3(10) dead DR0 students
>1 dead DR2 student
>13 dead V3 students
It's not fair...

>I'm the latter
I MEANT THE FORMER
I really need to fucking sleep

It's normal for people to wish happiness to those whom they love.
Ishi is one of that people.
:)
I think I'll stop postibg Ishi for now. Don't want to annoy anyone here.
Might post more if the bread is dead though

Kuzu already has kids. I don't know his preference but I think that's not something I want to know. I don't want to disturb people's personal life.

Would you play Russian Roulette with 5 rounds if victory meant marrying your waifu/husbando?

How so?
Thanks! I'm glad! (´・ω・`)b
AAAAAAAAAAAA

>everyone who calls out avatarfags must be Valwin
Embarassing but I forgot this place is filled with avatarfags.

No, leaving something up to pure chance is cowardly.

C-Can we go back to the other thread instead?

20 mg of Risperdal recommended

I will keep being with mydelusion, thank you.
My luck isn't... the best, to say the least.

Praise Kiibofags, the ones who predicted Kaede's death from day one. The autists that spammed their theory on every forum and triggered every tumblrina out there.

Kind of noticed out of the three main games, V3 is the only one without a lucky student.

>Falsefagging because he's too ashamed to show his face

Ummmmmm honey, Amami?

Thanks for understanding.
And good idea.

Well... that was pretty obvious somewhat.

kys avatarfag.

t. triggered Kirigiricuck

I honestly won't be surprised it's Jewell responding right now

Amami kind of counts, he has the same amount of luck as Naegi and Komaeda

How would you rate yourself on the kinsey scale?

>I MEANT THE FORMER
lol I was about to take you seriously on this.

That's fine, user. It's a bit hectic in here since people are bringing in off site drama in here again. That's just asking for more shitposting.

>I don't want to disturb people's personal life.
True. I wasn't going to ask him stuff he wasn't going to be comfortable with, since he doesn't have to answer. I was just curious, since he doesn't usually mind.

>Not even posting Ouma
Wow, you really are salty.

>Amami
How so? He's SHSL Adventurer.

I hate every Oumafag out there. They all need to die, they're a cancer to this general.

A quick google search tells me what I need to know...
I guess it will be a 1 if I will be brutally honest.

And it's fine, I don't usually mind anyway.

I mean, I'm but not the other ones.

How dare you call your own mother a cuck. I raised you better than this.

>all three but Kiibo have survived killing games
>Kiibo will probably come back in a later game along with Saihara and Maki
>Amami is guaranteed spinoff and prequel material
>Kaede couldn't survive one killing game and is left with nothing
How BTFO are Kaedefags?

>leaving that up to chance
Nah.