/digi/ - Digimon General

Count Backwards from 10 to stop this thread dying early Edition.

Previous: >Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Domination Battles and new characters and Digimon
withthewill.net/threads/17660

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-2223,2556
p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000114576/
twitter.com/Pochincoff/status/869079125859770368
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59705055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Mimi is love!

688 posts is hardly dying early.

Perhaps, still not good.

If it's not 750, it's an early death.

Well I already brought it up in the last thread but oh well: Why does this fucker look like Kyubey? He is supposed to be the good version here.

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl and she will give birth to Yujin's perfect half cyborg children.

Mimi is perfection.

Sluts can't be perfect.

If you think about it, Rei is the most mentally stable person out of the cast.
Kinda funny if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure QB could easily get all the Tamers, especially Juri, to become magical girls.

Appmon subs are out.

So just seen Tri 2 and I don't see why people were complaining about military weapon.

They were encountering an adult, strong one, for possibly first time due to the "it's a huge one" comment. And it was Infected one. And it was Ogremon, dude was tough as fuck before being infected. And in Adventure we never seen effects of human weaponry on Digi before

>complaining about military weapon.
what? where? people were complaining about Taichi acting like a little bitch.

>I don't see why people were complaining about military weapon.
I honestly don't remember that being a complaint.

Juri would be the easiest by a mile. End Scenario Witches vs D-Reaper war of Lovecraftian beasts.

How?

I can see magical girl takato already.

Takato-Madoka
Lee-Homura
Juri-Sayaka
Ruki-Kyoko
Ryo-Mami

there were no complaints when they were used in Tamers either.

Show me the episode where Ryo gets his head bitten off. Funnily enough Tamers and Meguca have some similiarities dont they? The whole Genre deconstruction thing, there is a cute white thing that empowers them all, the MC is a kind person with a horrific hidden power. The lovecraftian monstrosities etc. Hell they even Start out almost the same: Main Character sees a dream of a badass action girl who fights a monster in the middle of a city.

any of you nerds like pixels
pixelcanvas.io/@-2223,2556

cute

Angloman made the better OC.

Today was Veeky Forums League Qualifiers draw
We will face /meg/ next friday; /wtg/ on saturday and /mggg/ as the last match on sunday

>page 9

Does anyone know where I can pre-order the Sakuyamon figure? I haven't done stuff like this before.

>tfw no digimon rts/gs/4x game where different groups fight for control over digital world

Knight´s motives for joining Leviathan makes totally sense. Also he looks awesome on his Cloud uniform. Also Haru think if they should surrender to Leviathan.

>the new updated blue and orange digivices actually have a warp evolution animation for Agumon and Gabumon
>Both Meicoomon and Zubamon are also added to them.
Holy shit, I NEED these.

p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000114576/

MFW no money.

Does anyone actually find these archaic things fun to play? Or do you just collect them for the hell of it?

I'm confused why someone would pay so much for a game with 1/10 grafix and 1/10 gameplay.

They were pretty popular on those times and also it sold so well, they even made an anime out of it.

>Knight´s motives for joining Leviathan makes totally sense

Yeah but he doesn't know what Leviathan goal's really are. He has been kept out of the loop out of Yujin being a Leviathan plant, or what they did to Rei's brother.
Or maybe he knows about Hajime, and in that case he is either a lying prick who doesn't believe the shit coming out of his mouth or a deluded twit.

>Also Haru think if they should surrender to Leviathan.
Yeah, I also got that kind of vibe.
>Haru is secret final boss.

Nah. Yujin seems to be totally against the idea, and the moment he goes evil, Haru will stop thinking Leviathan is a good idea. Or maybe he backstabs the other 3 drivers so he could have his perfect sex slave husbando.

Who was wrong here?

But imagine the pottery
>Haru on Minerva's side fights Yuujin to bring him back from Leviathan's influence.
and in the end
>Yuujin on Minerva's side fights Haru to make him realize Leviathan is a faggot.
Takeru of course, every single word out of his mouth was pure nonsense.

Need more fag artfags honestly

Patamon for not smacking the cuckold in the face and telling him that he is one sad thirsty fucker and is chasing after a girl who never had an interest in him.

Haru please stop posting nudes of your boyfriend.

Dokkan bump!!!

There's plenty on pixiv and deviantart.

>Still no Digimon merch on the american P-Bandai

WHEN?

Takeru. He was talking nonsense.

I mostly put vpets on my shelf and don't play with them but I feel pretty guilty about it because it's probably a waste of money. I used to raise stuff on the Digimon Accel for a year or so back in 2011 but I keep buying the anniversary ones out of nostalgia. I think I will play with the new vpet though. I hate pendulum shaking gimmicks.

And Haru's ahoge grew three sizes that day.

You gotta be fucking joke. Everyone else, including the appmon, are more turned on than Haru.

Appmon Naruto is going to win the dokka punch.

Yeah I hate the Digivices for the dumb shaking crap. I actually used my Vpets though even as an adult, the fact that they are basically the world's most condensed video game is kind of charming to me.

Why? Is Yuujin off screen?

Not enough doujins desu.

What Digimon is that?
We already have enough armored knights, fuck off.

Wew lad

twitter.com/Pochincoff/status/869079125859770368

>Doesn't link gay furry bara

>pure love
>heretical

Does not compute.

Why is every season of digimon since tamers worse than the last

Stupid nips need to stop reinventing the wheel and just make cool new monsters with a decent setting and story, fuck

Savers was way better than Frontier, so your logic is flawed and therefore should be ignored.

I want to bully Eri inside of her Explosive Panties!

Why is Yuujin so sexual?

how about AixImpmon?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=59705055

>Appmon Naruto is going to win the dokka punch.
No, Ai will win the Dokkan Pantsu.

Should I be leveling up my Digimon to max level every time I want to Digi/De-Digivolve in Cyber Sleuth?

It seems kinda lame to have to level a DemiDevimon to level 51 or some shit

Okay, so how will you compare the 5(6?) Appli Drivers with these guys?

I know both groups are kinda shit, but I noticed the Appli Drivers are similar to these guys, so which one do they represent, and what element will they represent? You can stick with the main 6 (Fire, Wind, Ice, Thunder, Light, Dark), or expand to all 10 (Earth, Wood, Water, Steel).

they more similar in other things

Why does it feel like there's a lot of fags in the digimon fandom?

Or is it no more than any other fandom and the straight guys are just quiet on how much they want to fuck women?

More fags are artists than straight guys. Also consider women artists may occasionally prefer yaoi.

I think 99% of people like the idea of being friends with digimon and having cool adventures in an alien world and don't want to fuck them at all

I posted to keep this thread from dying. Also a bump.

One other thing: Match each Appli Driver with one of the DigiDestined from Frontier, and why.

I dunno. Kinda different to make full comparisons. Doesnt help that some of their digimon have different personalities, which need to be taken into the equation.

I guess closest Approximation would be:
>Haru->Ice ( he is closest to Tomoki in terms of personality initially, shy kid and all), with Gatchmon though it could be Fire, MC hyperactive MC and all
>Rei->Light, edgy like Koji, has Brother problems, Hackmon seems more like Darkness but then again with attacks like Saver Strahl and the ability to heal he still kinda fits.
>Eri->Wind could work I guess But hey at least she wins her battles. Water might actually work better as a less egoistical Ranamon (who funnily enough was an idol). Also Dokamon becomes Poseidomon if i recall. Dokamon is closer to earth though, being more brutish
>Astra->I dunno. Wind maybe cause he ends up with Ouranosmon in the end, and seems more laid back. Musimon is pretty much the same as his partner
>Yuujin->Kind of hard to say. Fire would be the most obvious choice, but then again he seems content to let Haru have the stage, and has friendship problems so maybe thunder? Offmon is definetly Ice though. He pretty much IS early Tomoki except slightly more autistic.
>Knight-> Didnt see much of him yet but kinda seems to fit Steel, putting up an affable charade and has his agenda. That said he seems more loyal than Mercurymon.

>But hey at least she wins her battles.
I'll never forget that about Frontier.

Izumi was hopeless.

I think she managed to be the first, who managed to lose during her evolution episode. I mean HOW? The entire point of the evo episodes is that you curbstomp the enemy to show off how awesome your new form is. Instead it showed off how awesome that Woodmon was. The sad part is they could still have made her interesting. Kazemons Profile states, that while she sucks in combat she is excellent in Information gathering and more covert stuff. Why not have her focus on that? Seriously Frontier could have been so much more fun if they used stuff like this. Just have Izumi gather intel on Cherubimon and co. Have Koji perfrom epsionage against the evil warriors (also from Wolfmons profile), but no instead we got the Takuya and Koji show. Well at least the villains were cool and the music was nice.

Little correction the Wolfmon part comes from the Official Super picture book:

Wolfmon
Favorite Food: Sashimi
Favorite Thing: Espionage
Hated Thing: High Places

Oh well despite all its faults Frontier still has its place in my heart, due to the nostalgia factor involved.

The main problem with Frontier is that its evolution system contains an inherent flaw which causes it to become the Takuya and Kouji show.

Hyper Spirit Evolution would have fucked over two thirds of the main kids regardless of which ones they were.

They could at least have tried to use different combinations to allow the other kids a chance at the royal knight battles. Like KaiserGreymon was Fire, ice, Wind, Earth and Wood if I remember correctly. Why not give Junpei a combination of Thunder, Light, Wind, Earth and Darkness for Example, while Tomoki gets Ice, Fire, Water Wood and Steel? There would at least have been an attempt at making them relevant. It didnt help, that anyone not named Takuya or Koji didnt even get Advanced Spirits. Hell looking at Reichmon makes me wonder if he could flatten Cherubimon on his own.

Furries tend to be gay.
Digimon is full of furries.
Furries are extremely vocal/annoying.

Yeah, thanks.
Frontier sequel movie (Just one would suffice where the other 4 use Double Spirit Evolution never.

and try to bring the new kids as well.

They could barely develop 6 characters, what makes you think they could pull of 10?

by not making filler. Frontier manhua reduced the royal knights arc to 4 pages and it worked well enough.

>by not making filler.
Frontier's problems are more deeprooted than "filler" episodes.

frontier also had good things though, the world building was really well done.

Frontier's Digital World is definitely the best in the anime's history.

But that is one of its very few positive points.

Frontiers Manga, aside from fucking up every name in the series, also managed to take away the one and only point of the RK arc:That they were slowly getting stronger. Arguably the only thing that was ok done was them showing that the RKs are slowly getting pushed back. In the Manhua it went: "Oh no the RKs kicked our asses, And are on their way here to the moon, but now we REALLY want to beat them", and then they curbstomp them, even though they were utterly massacred like 3 hours prior. There are definetly ways to improve the RK arc but the Manhua was not the way to go.

I always found it kinda funny. In adventure, Xros Wars and Frontier the digital World is like this whimsical, magical place, with SOME slight digital information stuff thrown in. In savers its a little bit more showing of the whole tech aspect. While in Tamers its literally based on Dantes Inferno, has a lot more chaotic/technical stuff and is bordering on a death world. Frontier was definetly the one with the most worldbuilding though.

Dying already?

>request a dianamon pic on /h/ drawthread
>suddenly a dianamon pic on twitter
it went better than expected

I blame our drawfags for abandoning us.

So if you had to pick an adult character from the anime to actually get a digimon partner and a role in their series, which one would it be, why and what partner?

Truly we are Leomon

So, just watched the Appmon episode, in what fucking world, does getting you rcity almost crash against a bridge and resolving it a second before it does, cause your companies stock to skyrocket? If anything his stocks should have plummeted, since shit like this shouldnt be possible with the security in the first place. No wonder Leviathan is taking over, in Appmon common people are fucking morons.

Yuujin is not for sexual, please stop.

in the same world someone can fall from outer space in a capsule and land in a platform with a jetsuit and not a single parachute.

That was a good doujin.

Well, the techonological stuff you can at least handwave by saying that Leviathan is really good with tech, and deigned some futuristic suit to ease up on the entry, since he needs knight for marketing reasons. Havign his companys stock rise after his city almost crashed, means that he is either playing the stock market like a motherfucker or that the general public is retarded.

You don't really have to max level everytime. After a point you notice you don't gain anymore ABI so that's the time to digivolve

As long as people are happy the end result doesn't matter.

Whatever you say Cloud/Knight.