Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

dash n mash

PlayBlue

Good sniff

thats what your mom said about my dick inside her

We need more balrogs in the top 3

listen, im going to buy mvci and i'll play it for a while, but you're fooling yourself if you think the game will be anything other than complete dumbed down trash.

just look at that shitty infinity stone mechanic. it looks so fucking clunky and low budget. it's literally just a rehashed v-skill/v-trigger

I feel like Balrog needs a crossup. Hard to get nonlinear mixups with him.

Has Lee Chung said anything useful? Yipes supposed to be the hype guy right?

Play KoF

Or don't, maybe try Tekken instead, KoF is kind of dead.

No

Eww, she's fucking gross.

OOOOO
YOOOO
TWO PIECE
STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

where's that "balrog is mid tier" diaper?

SFV is an obvious red light the genre is dieing.

UH
UH
OOOHHHH

>jab
>jab
>jab
>jab
>dash
>jab
Nice game

Will MVCI have cute spooky women, or just Morrigan?

BUTTERY DUFFS
OOOOKAAAAAAY
EYES OPEN
He forgot his own trademark Hahaa! That was the best.

Yea no amount of screaming can save it at this point.

OKAAAAAAAAAAAY

oh shut the fuck up

anyone else put their nose up to their monitor and take a big sniff anytime a good sniff is posted?

i cant be the only one

lee chung is america's logan-sama

They should give Balrog a knife. Or maybe even Vega's claws.

Street Fighter is very overrated, are we just going to keep getting more SF from Capcom and nothing else? Why do they never want to invest in any of their other IP or make a new fighting game IP?

lol a stinking sweaty headset after dirty old uncle wong used them

Is snake eyes using a sega controller?

>snek eyez vs nuckledu in winners finals

what is this, SF4?

sf5 sucksss fucking capniggers please play my kusoge anime fighter with 50 active steam playeras pleassseee i put a lot of effort into learning my waifu's ideal mixups I want to beat someone up with her and prove my loyalty pelaseeee

chung is captain obvious

>he's definitely low on health
>he blocked that
>wow he got hit MAKE SOME NOISE

They released RE7 earlier this year, monster hunter is coming to the switch. What more do you want?

That smug manlet is so fucking annoying.

an SFxT pad IIRC

Ram has her strengths, corner pressure that's extremely scary, corner crossups, her far S and j.H are really good, she has very good corner carry off almost any hit, she can interrupt characters who need time to set up their neutral like Zato, Kum, Dizzy and Bedman.

I was referring to fighting games user.

akumer

Why did Snake pick Gief?

>tfw still panic when a ram starts mashing that j.H

>MvCI
Do you even think before you post my man?

Gief shits on Mika

I'm seeing a lot of places were I would normally yolo ex-LK grab online with geif and it would have worked here

they're scared just do it

>Play Melty
>Jab
>Jab
>Jab
>Jab
>Dash
>Jab
>Finally hits
>40% damage combo into corner carry and I get mix up
Nice game

>Shitpost
>Shitpost
>Shitpost
>Shitpost
Nice post

Darkstalkers had its chance even though it was greatly not in its favor, the others were one and two shots, and the rest of them failed.
You just gotta be happy with SF and (Marvel) vs. Capcom or move on to another company.

>top 4 of usa players
>/fgg/ is furiously calling sfv trash
i think there is a correlation

cuz akuma has low hit points. mika can fuck him in the asscheeks. gief can parry mika's standing HK

Practice an easy BnB, use your meter defensively more than offensively with dead angles and FD, and prioritise getting a knockdown over more damage.

>i don't know how to block
lmao you dont even play melty diaper

Marvel is not a new IP.

Yet he has key flaws that can hinder her from doing that. The point isn't that she has no coin s but that her pros either aren't enough or can be mitigated sufficiently enough for an opponent to have the underhand

rip

who's the fatty

success breeds jealousy

sniffjustass

OH YEAHHHHHH

>35 IP go up to 39
Hello boys!

Turns out JP players actually suck if they don't have a 1 year headstart like in every other game.

>Bruce Hsiang ゲマビ @GamerBeeTW 20m20 minutes ago
>I feel bad for Sako

>Bruce Hsiang ゲマビ @GamerBeeTW 21m21 minutes ago
>Barlog so damn cheap

s-stop..... balrog is fair..... he has a lot of hard matches.... just ask pr balrog

what the HECK

pretty hot

nuckledu is literally the only world class player competing in the tournament. all the other top 10 players in the world were playing in eleague and red bull kumite this weekend.

Prolapsing is the thinking mans fetish.

Snake is getting fucked.

Darkstalkers was straight up sabotaged by Capcom. They released MvC2, SFII HD, Third Strike HD, and JoJo's prior to Resurrection. They expected Darkstalkers to make those kind of numbers?? Fuck Capcom.

Even if Darkstalkers succeeded modern Capcom would have ruined it anyway, SFxT, MvC3, and SFV are absolute trash.

why does he keep screaming okay

Do you guys actually get impressed when some random beats an established, consistent player in SFV? Like Daigo, Tokido, Xian, etc.

Because when that happened in SFIV it was an "Oh shit!" moment and you could tell they got outplayed. It just seems par for the course in SFV that a few top level players are gonna get scrubbed out every tournament.

i love me some gamerbee but he's a huge crybaby along with infil

WHAT

>47k viewers
Is SFV dead yet?

>WAKE UP SUPER
>IT HITS

He's retarded

Of course not, the game is made exactly for that purpose.

>NuckleDu or Smug or SnakeEyez or ChrisG win a tournament in USF4
>Nobody complains
>They win in SFV
>SFV is kusoge!!!

I think everyone here saw your shitty youtube video, fag.

Looking forward to May 31

>Team BFF IN THA HOUSE UHHHHH OKAAAY BUSS BUSS BUSS ASS
I like Yipes as a person but god damn they're an annoying commentary duo.

Why do people say this when Du and Punk have been winning everything?
Can you not get over the fact that shitters like Daigo are washed up?
They're only fucking human they can't keep winning forever

Veeky Forums in general has a massive bias towards Japan, so it makes sense that all the babies are pooping in their pants and getting butt rash after a Japanese person losing.

I would bet on most of those numbers being bot viewers.

Do you think he can beat Guile with a Gief?

Who's Tumblr did you get this from

Zangief players moaning about the guile pick in twitch chat are a fucking embarrassment. There is literally no worse group of players in Street Fighter. Even juri players are better.

they're stuck in a time when borat and lil jon and the east side boys were popular, and pete sampras still played tennis

Lee Chung is an echo chamber, especially when he's near Yipes. Yipes typically needs a straight man to to help him dial back when he gets too hype, and all Lee does is encourage his behavior.

>call jive anime lite week 1 of the beta
>note how it feels like they made it difficult to play the neutral game at all
>fgg laughs and says it doesn't make sense
>they get the janitor to ban me for a week
>ban message is just " lol "
>Filipino champ literally calls sfv " slower marvel"
>pros say there's no neutral in v or barely any
>fgg praises them and they worship the ground they walk on

Lol yeah, pretty much done with this place. Nobody plays anymore, all the good trips left to the secret discord, and brick dodges endlessly. I'm buying skullgirls, fuck you.

>SFV can't be hype

What just happened then?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HE FUCKING WON

that was fuckin nice

SNAKE EYEZ BABY

jesus christ

If I go pro what's a good name I can use?

Ok that was fucking sick.

Based Snek

Sniffpolice

i play stinky vampier!

I'm not saying there aren't pretty consistent players in SFV, but it's not really debatable that random no-names you won't ever hear of again are beating established players (not just Japanese players) in this game much more often than in SFIV or other titles.