>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wrt4csqW7A1LGjZvQ-qEaUgwZfvag6dcPd654nfCU7E/edit#gid=127496225
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

1st for Mesa's butt

Let's have a thread free of shitters for once. If you have less endo than this, you are not allowed to post in this thread.

I disagree with your proposed metric

>farming something you don't need for purposes that don't make sense.
Dude, at least farm the market for plat, loser.

Does the rare container in the moon music puzzle not give forma anymore? All I've gotten the past 10 times has been credits.

>Tfw find well dressed a qt that actually dances with you instead of blankly standing all brooding
>He consistently deals 2nd top damage to your 1st in a farm

How come cool people rarely ever dance with me?

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME I GET A NON SHIT ROLL

>trying to farm up a kuva stockhold
>every time I end up with a lot I end up blowing it in rerolls

I got a forma yesterday from it

What butt?

Pubbing was a mistake.

I always find it easier and more relaxing to just solo her and stay invis the entire time

>titania
huh?
Also yeah, I should've brought a zhuge to that one. But my team carried my sorry dread ass through it so I didn't have to.

were you the excalcuck in a group with 2 ivaras?

the best butt

nah, we had a frost who made the airstrikes really easy and a wukong who just stood there pressing m1 with a zhuge while the other 3 were bleeding out from the same aoe

so you build octavia with no corrupted mods, right?

>tfw 3 equinox parts left

Kill me

what? why would you think that? she excels when you allow efficiency, and then to a lesser extent range, as her dump stat, prioritizing strength and duration

I know the feeling

>73 kills
>one part left

always the one faggot who has to leave at wave 5
it's always the fucking host

Ivara's horsecock

>Not Embers

Get out

I just maxed out Valkyr, that was kinda fun. Maybe one day I'll get a prime.
To another frame we gooooooooooooo

>not nidus
degeneracy

You are only allowed to pick one frame and can only play it. Which one do you stick with till the very end.?

low key
actually maybe limbo

Zephyr.

Mesa, maybe Nekros or Trinity.

O-bro-on

Frost. Decent stats, decent skillset, good augments.

Ivara.

>Being a indecisive faggot

Chroma

Even if they nerf him he's still the +1 warframe, Jack of All Trades, Absolute Master of None. That makes him always worth playing with all manner of different loadouts.

What is Arcane Energize used on?

liki was my first love as far as frames go, but I'd have to pick ash/prime though I reserve the right to change to femash if some form of it becomes available because that's the closest I have to a proper framefu especially if it means umbra or some shit

>just got all three in

>answering steve's whotonerf bait

dumbasses.

hey wtf I thought guard drones can't raise the alarms if you banish them

Loki. I need that Switch teleport.

>58 runs over time
>2 equinox night systems total
I think I might have sold my excess parts at one point, but this is some serious shit I guess if you're not lucky

wow rude

Apologize to your frames for betraying them.

>only allowed to pick one

gg no re

>enemies under the effect of Avalanche are immune to status

what? how long has this been a thing?

>when you're so much of a leeching faggot you go to moon spy with 2 other people then run around doing nothing while the other two do the shit for you
fucking
faggots

Honestly, that's just how every pub reacts to Moon spy.

But that's a good thing. They'd just fuck it up.

I occasionally try to pub moon spy because I get a little lonely, but I regret it every time

When the Jag Kittag is not being used does it go on your back or the hips?

back by default

I'm finally happy with the look of my frame

but he already nerfed the shit out of ash, how much worse could it get?

Do these things freak anyone else out? The oceans fucking terrifying

>waiting for alertium extracts to pop up
kill me bros

>how much worse can a frame be

it can be hydroid

Run sabotage :^)

Nitain is the biggest mistake.

It's like DE throwing a middle fingers.

>Oh, people are mad that people can buy everything
>Let's make a resource you can't buy very hard to get

Looks really ugly. What the hell is with using the Riv guards on the big flat arms of default Chroma?

>point gun at it
>fire
too ez

Yeah, I pretty much pissed myself when I first saw that one.

I never got 100% completion on AC Black Flag because of the diving sections.

it looks fine

Wait until you find the map hole that lets you out there.

Nitain is no mistake. It's meant to be the biggest grindwall to compel to just buy shit outright ever.

FUUUUUUUUUU.......

look at that smug ass motherfucker.

By the way, the shark isn't solid. I tried to ride him.

>The most overused color scheme
Faggot

I got exceptionally stoned one night, enough to almost be too much. I decided to play Warframe since I figured all the colors and going fast would be really cool, then I remembered how much I loved the sub levels so I tried one. At first it was really cool, water sounds and the environment was neat (honestly I think the underwater portions are some of the best level design in WF, maybe not the best practically but certainly the prettiest IMO) and I had a lot of fun until one point it turned sour.

Then I encountered a big tube in the water that you had to go through to continue the mission and it was full of smaller sharks like that I hadn't ever seen before, I'm terrified of the water because of the things I know live in it, and when you get really high you get easily paranoid. I rushed through that tube as fast as I could and ran into almost every fucking mine there was, I've never been more scared in a video game in my life than I was when going through that fucking tube of horrors.

Nigga looks like this smug son of a bitch.

>the best part of being in sharkwing isn't scaring aquaphobiafags, it's showing everyone online that I did

>Not going with completely original not overused Ice chroma white/black/gold

Rhino, he is best frame.

>have 4 stalker marks for almost a month now with no attacks until yesterday
>get 2 war blueprints

assuming I can slot in the damage loss elsewhere, is this an upgrade

Because the other arm selections suck dick and dont fit the frame? Riv at least matches the helm.

Unless I used the shit from Nyxs prime access

Excalibur. First is best.

Ember has been my waifu since before she was even buffed, I'm sticking with her until the end.

Edo is the only set that looks like it is giving him extra protection. I don't have the primed version so I can't comment on that. Otherwise run it bare because his coat is already a "top layer" type of clothing.

his sister is a bester

is keystone already out?

buy plat to get in

You don't want to play it anyway. It's bad.

It's actually better than Overwatch.

Tbh Edo > Edo Prime

why are the edo variations so crap? prisma colors like butthole and prime looks like ass.

r8 my cheesy crit quanta

show screens and shit

In action!

I still bought all of them from voidjew even after seeing how shit the shoulder pauldrons are just to complete the set.

Heavy NDA.

>rivenless supra kills faster

I like Prisma on my ridiculously colored Atlas.

Can someone help me out on a quick thing? I'm struggling a bit to understand this Syndicate Mods effects that people use. I'm currently struggling a bit with Energy and I literally can't go much further on improving it because I don't have the endo/money to sustain a Primed mod, so I looked into and saw multiple commentaries about "Using Gleaming Blight for the 25% energy restorarion", but when I go to check you need the weapon to in your hands (so quick melee wouldn't work) and checking other stuff, none of these daggers are very useful for damage.
How do people use these? I thought it was damage based, it doesn't need a lot or what?

Thanks for any help.

Just carry energy restorers.

>the only time I forget to check someone's profile it's the only time they're not MR12 and I end up wasting 125k standing
I knew someone buying Secura Penta for 50p was too good to be true.