/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Reaper Edition

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (currently outdated)

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>News
Monarch's Reign Patch Notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/12530/monarchs-reign-the-patch-notes/p1?new=1
FNN 15: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-05-23-2017-monarch-reigns
Monarch Reigns Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rMeaxj8k_3U

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_-TZ2OYJTCk&t=1s&ab_channel=Theak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the proper dead thread link, I only made this because the thread was significantly past the bump limit with no new thread.

Thank you based Respawn for reclaiming my titanfu's purity from shitters

once a slut always a slut.
Tone has to live with it and now so do Ion

this

Ion is a SLUT! S L U T!

4th for I wasn't talking about the Frag Boost, you fags

youtube.com/watch?v=_-TZ2OYJTCk&t=1s&ab_channel=Theak

Spooky

>tfw RS2 and Monarch tomorrow

looks like you managed to break the scripting somehow

normally when you finish it will teleport you which is why you can just fall off the end there

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PHASE SHIFT NERF

-10% tactikill gain :^)))

Xbone pilots, we got 8 and are looking for more pilots for a potential 3rd civil war. Get in here.

mummy's cummies!

Scorch buffs never

this pilot has lost his composure send them away

Well, that's two games of CTF where most people ended up camping with LMG's and there was legit about 3-4 people trying to cap each other's flags.

At least the stationary nonces let me practice my fast-game, especially on Glitch. Got some good bouncing kills with my CAR.

this post is why the tf2 models are protected

>Buffing the best Titan
It would be nice though

So Legion is for people who suck, right?

who coined spicy boys anyway

Screw off

Tone is ezpz Titan. Legion is a bit more difficult (but not by much). Positioning and situational awareness (when to use shield, switch between short/long range) are what it takes to be a good legion, but you can just go guns blazing and still do ok.

Where's my ps4 stack (Mav), gotta get kraber to 20 and I be anchoring hard solo.

scorch patch?

is this gonna be /our patch/

Smells like Reddit.

Nice false flag.

reddit, literally

the guy who make that chef image also made it to post to reddit, and he entered it into their sidebar image competition.

The fact we will never have Titanfall Battlefront makes me a bit sad.

;)

Despite my annoying phrasing, I was being somewhat serious as Legion seems to be the only Titan I'm good at.
I really only excel on-foot.

I see. I haven't played Titanfall since the beta (or visited /tfg/ since then).

so I looked up tfg after getting my ass kicked by you guys, and I just want to know, why is everyone in tfg so incredibly unpleasant? it would take zero effort to be polite and yet, here we are

lol go back to rddt

tfg sees this game for what it can be, an ultra-fast, high flying shooty guy game. rddt sees it as another boring hitscanarama and claims to be skilled players when they use the most broken unfair guns and whatnot. that or it's just banter.

Well we are the fag guild. What do you expect?

because this is Veeky Forums and being mean is cool duh idiot

(You)

PCpilots I'm late but you shouldn't be GET ON FOR HAPPY HOUR

I'm not from rddt though. I can't stand rddt either, they're either autistically good and stomp or autistically bad and weigh the team down. Either way, no fun. I just don't get the need to be gigantic pricks about everything.

"Spicy Boys" is [RDDT]'s meme name for the Ticks, not Scorch.

>b8
here's your (You)

alternatively it massively depends on the individual players, but we have a distaste for people who use 100% meta gear in their public games with no ranking system and stats that don't matter :^)

t. f3ggot

because this is Veeky Forums and being mean is cool duh idiot

why is this considered bait? there are many networks that are incredibly polite, I just want to know why that's not the case with this one
I main kraber

>only titan I'm exceptional at
Literally increase your skill level
reworded due to cellular posting on a damaged cellular device, keyboard is fucked

why the fuck won't it allow me to join the PS4 network (not on my platform)

go figure then. keep in mind that it's a group with over 1000 members. it's also likely highly dependent on the circumstances, if you had some screencaps or a video to share I might be able to tell you more :^)

did the person who wanted the thigh head crush see it? I dont wanna repost things if I dont have to.

I mean, Legion at least trades off mechanical skill for above-average tactical skill in order to do good with him.

Tone didn't require much of either, and Ion wasn't a whole lot better until this patch.

Ok I'm in. Where's the stack at

Yeah I definitely should. I'm still used to the old titans so I still try to boost in vain, or reflexively press another button for electric smoke

Sidenote, does anyone still use the /tfg/ network thing on xbone? I joined it during the beta, but it seems fairly dead now.
Not that I can blame anyone, considering it's on xbone.

Anyone know the time of the DLC Drop
Tonite at midnight or some time in a the early Am?

sometime during the day tomorrow

We moved to a new network I don't know what it is I was dead for a while
t. ThexUniverse

Since network invites are complete shit, it just personal friend invites lately. ibeenhadFRAGS is the current party runner atm.

Probably around noon-3pm EST.

Oh well, I should probably brush up before joining any new group anyways.

I really hate how there's no SID voice for any of the Titans

Send Vestitor an invite, I'm up for a few hours

>FFA on Blackwater Canal
>Enemy gets a first-to-fall Ronin

Welp. I don't quite know how I can juggle Comp Overwatch, Titanfall and Fallout 4 but I guess I want to play them all.

>don't play one of them

No.

>Fallout 4
>Overwatch

>flatline nerf

LITERALLY WHY

lmao glad the only usable ar's are the r101/201 now

>Comp Overwatch
Are you a masochist?

Play OW on Titanfall off hours
Save FO4 for when your net takes a shit if you've got shitty net

I can only get in 5-10 matches sometimes in the summer because my network card starts overheating.

because it was either inconsistent piece of shit or brokenly fast ttk, they should have nerfed the alternator too desu

Why would you torture yourself like that?
Playing such a stale game

>it's am "invite leader only adds attrition and livefire" episode

But attrition is all you need for top fun senpai

>comp overwatch
You hate yourself or something?
Seriously fuck that game, I came to tf2 from that crap and I haven't looked back since

When you get a splinter camo pattern but for the eva you don't use instead of the mastiff.

Amped SMR so much fun to use.

Get titty mods for fo4
Only do random heroes for overjew
Come back when you stop joining a party to instantly mention the feminine penis you gay lord
Get fast

Do x1 players use the discord or no?

>not good enough at fastman playstyle to kill hitscan players who are competent
>they start bullying you

How do you all do it? I've been through four Gens and I still cant get past the one decent Alternator player.

take the long way around

Practice practice practice man, never stop and look up videos on how to git gud

pick a grenadier weapon and then calmly tell yourself that it's your weapons fault, not your skills, that you can't get kills. And then cry yourself to sleep at night because you know it isn't true.

you know, folks talk about aim assist being insane on consoles, but for the life of me I have never seen it work out for me whilst some guy with a r201 just looks up as I am ejecting and instagibs me up so high I can't see the ground.

when I was getting into fast I used the softball and just shot all around them until they were dead. then I moved to the memestiff when I got good at being fast. when you get in close sliding will sometimes help. really you just have to react and kill faster than the shitscanners.
watch some benchy or vaughny videos and try to mimic how they get the kills

This

switch to amped dmr and ruin the entire round

>dude just get good lmao

I really, -really- wish I was playing Titanfall 2 right now.

I'd say only 50% of tfg is incredibly unpleasant and another 25% are mildly unpleasant

This is how group socialization works though. It's very important to keep the normies away. If you let people who can't talk shit into your group, it will go soft before you know it. Everyone here likes that kind of interaction and nothing makes us happier than meeting a squad who can match our skills AND or banter.

is the volt a /tfg/ approved weapon?

Problem?

Yes.

I was thinking hit my comp in awake times and only play Tittyfall on happy hour weekends. Fallout when I get sleepy.

Titanfall got pretty stale after I played 300 hours. Glad there's a few fun additions.

Yup. I'm play comp casual anyway. Screaming kids are fun and don't happen on Titanfall.

Shut up TeeTotal.

>The hipster smg

Really, use what you want, you may be ridiculed by /tfg/ but if you find it fun go ahead.

That said, don't use metamancers weapons

it's being buffed so lol

though it does offer nothing compared to the other smg's, mostly cause they're so fucking disgusting

>tfg bantz
>unpleasant

About 80% is either Viper oneliners, Initial D lyrics, or arguing about traps. In what fucking universe is any of that unpleasant or even somewhat offensive if you're not an actual child?

There are an astounding number of people who think R-97 spam and going "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" in chat is top tier bantz, but tfg isn't one of those groups.

It's complete shit so it's fun.

when a full stack gets btfo by a 2 person stack...

>racist banter
>teetotal

Pick two. Get rid of him. This is why I stopped playing Titanfall, shitty groups of saltminers and trap-pilots.

>shamefur dispray for $500 Alex

How would Anons here feel about VTOLS and maybe some of the ground vehicles from Titanfall being useable in a PvE or PvP mode in Titanfall 2?

I'm glad I'm the only reason you won't come back you old coot, you were a drag any way and we are here only for top fun

>when a 5 man stack gets btfo from a solo que
Feels really good man

I know it was lag but still. blood splatter and everything

Top Fun isn't having you block everyone off on LTS so you steal kills and pretend you're good with Ronin you little weeb shitter. Doubly so when you farm Reapers to make yourself be top on Attrition. No-one likes playing with you but we kind of have to cause it's a dead game and a dead group for 90% of the week. Sorry I come to win with top pilots, but you made the majority of the old guard leave with your bullshit.

GGs ps4 stack. AzureArcher, I feel like we have the same raifu, and I'm fine with that xD

>main epg
>lose round, try to eject into dropship
>miss dropship
>shitscan snipes me from 200ft below with R97
>"lol die fucker" appears in text chat as I watch killcam

>playing earlier today
>someone says "they need to nerf the hopping"

Does anyone else feel like Pilots are way, way too powerful against Titans? I always feel so helpless against them. Especially now that I've switched off Scorch for once and can't just eat Archer missles. They can just kill me, effortlessly, at range.

As of right now, you're the only person I've seen bitching about him in a serous way. You also seem to be a massive faggot. So whoever you are, I can assure you that Xbone /tfg/ is doing just fine without you.