Ok i failed my driver's test

ok i failed my driver's test
now what

take it again

how the fuck do you fail a drivers test that's like grade school level competence

how do you fail a drivers test? it's so easy to drive a car dude.

where and how did you fail?

i didnt signal when pulling out of a curb stop, and i went too fast down a hill

This big black lady almost failed me because I was rolling a little when I was waiting to yield, but I was about to go and merge with traffic. She passed me though because she realized I was a real street nigga

Just show up in a poorfag car and they will give you pity points. I fucked up the parallel park, and still passed.

Maybe in the US.

it was the us of a's

Is that it?
I failed more during my Driver's Test and I still passed.
But then again, I'm living in California and I'm not white.

Some graders are faggots and nitpick fail just for the sake of their quota.

now it's the US of fake genders and narcissism

>take my test
>just move my head and pretend to check my blindspot
>pass
easy

>being a euro who has to pay 2000 eurobucks and 6 months to learn how to read signs and numbers

>FAILING AN AMERICAN DRIVERS TEST
>ALMOST DEFINITELY TOOK IT IN AN AUTOMATIC
KEK GIT GUD

I MEAN GIT BARELY COMPETENT

man i wouldnt have failed if mommy took me driving in the daylight ONCE before my test.
i dont have the natural instinct to casually check my speedometer cause i've only driven at night with her broken ass dash lights. so i would always just match the speed of cars around me.

FUCK

Get good faggot.
Try again.

How the fuck did you do that? All you need to do to pass in the US is operate a motor vehicle without killing anyone.

You could have mowed down three people on the sidewalk and passed

Well, I got a funny story for you
>have an alcoholic aunt
>she is illegal
>California passes law that allows illegals to get driver's licenses
>she goes to take her test
>she said he had a beer that morning to calm her nerves
>passed the test despite forgetting to use turn signals, check her blind spots, braking instantly at stop signs and not looking behind while reversing
>she now has a Driver's License
>she also drives around while drinking 40s
>she has never been pulled over by police at all
>meanwhile my father, my brother, and I sometimes get pulled over by police because "we look suspicious"

Is the driving test in the US the same everywhere? I took it in MD and it was a joke that I couldn't imagine anyone failing.

what did they have you do?

In Virginia, didn't even take a driving test, the instructor for my behind the wheel class just signed off for me.

you're probably not bad, just made a forgetful error, try again

ride the bus while the roads stay safe, losercuck

Try again

>pass driving test on the first try despite nearly rolling right through a stop sign
>only got one point for forgetting to signal during a k turn

god bless america

>don't completely stop at any stop sign during the test
>"be careful rolling through those stops ok? you'll get a ticket"
>pass

ahhh feels good to be american :)

>failed because the only car I had was a standard transmission and they want you to be in gear at all times. I coasted to stop signs.

>automatic fail because I was too slow
this one was bullshit, he even said "you know its 70 here right?" and I said "yeah thats what im going", he even saw the speedometer, asshole

so you try again and once youre done with retarded tests you celebrate by crashing your car into the DMV

I got points off for not stopping at a railroad crossing.
I slowed down and even looked both ways but didn't stop.
Thought that was pretty dumb.

Was there no crossing arms?

I failed four times.

I failed my first time, then cried on the way back since I got yelled at. Second time I passed but I was like 2 points from failing. It's be easy as fuck now, but when you are 16 and turn to spagetti while driving, it seems real bad.

I passed first time

i'm 20

not op

You're supposed to make a complete stop at those types? Why do I not see stop signs at the one near me?

I thought i would contribute to anime girl posting

Not that guy either, if there isn't a stop sign just slow down near them and check is what I learned

pretty sure it's only eurobongistan or shitty rural areas where there's no arms where you'd have to stop like that.

In Georgia I completely failed the parallel park, I moved my mirrors to reverse park because they had no cones and I forgot to move them back before driving on the main road. I forgot to use my blinkers a few times and never checked blindspots and still passd with a 91.

I failed my first driving test. But to be fair it was a bit of a set-up.

Local highway is 90kph (retarded I know), and traffic was averaging 120kph. I got up to traffic speed and merged.

I asked her how that's legitimate considering it's not possible to safely merge at 90 when traffic is doing 120, she said she would have docked me if I merged at 90 aswell, as that would have been unsafe.

I stared at her in disbelief for a few seconds... "That's what I just fucking said!"

She also had docked me marks because a local road was under construction, and I didn't want to do destroy my suspension doing 60 over chunked concrete.
She said "It's a 60 zone."
Me "Yeah, I know, but it's construction."
Her "There are no workers present"
Me "The road is torn up, I'm slowing due to conditions"

Anyways, I just went to the next city over, did my driving test there and aced it.

I failed twice.

First time was for running over an imaginary curb during a 3 point turn. On a two way street.

Second time was causing more than $20 in imaginary damage when backing out of a parking spot. They wanted me to park in between four cones that gave me about two inches of clearance on either side of the car.

This was in Florida. Still convinced that it was a money grab by the state since you have to pay $10 for each test after the first and many of my friends had similar experiences.

not in the uk lol

fucking hills everywhere and the roads are narrower than a nuns twat

I didn't get mine until this January, and I was 25 :^)

I went through a 3rd party school and it was very chill. Passed first try and didn't even have to parallel park.
Don't give up dude. Being able to drive places is very convenient.

>be american
>be allowed to go through red lights

IT'S JUST NOT FUCKING FAIR REEEEEEEEEE

There were not.

If you get a cunty examiner it can happen

i cant give up
i'm getting evicted next month and i'll probably end up sleeping in whatever beater suv i buy on craigslist once they give me my magic plastic rectangle of motorwerks

That's pretty fucked m8, I hope it works out for ya.

Its not even that bad. In uk you have to pay £68 for each test Good thing I passed first time

I failed by hitting a cone when parking. I didn't even get to drive anywhere. My instructor just automatically failed me.

>didn't get license till my 18th birthday
>passed first try with no studying

honestly glad I didnt get it sooner, I know I'd have fucked shit up. Miss the fact I never got to drive to highschool though

>went to get my permit few years back
>dmv prints me out a license instead
>didn't have to take the test and got my license anyway
good shit