Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Killing Game Survivors only and discussing characters that are too pathetic to survive one killing game counts as shitposting edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1MtQB5UJYnHdIDZfn9NLHrPcHM9Hr1tMbq7KKdvVD3Rc
docs.google.com/document/d/14xLhIcfYWcGxetxcPf0ySQoZVXIPpYuKFpD39iRyrZY/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>keeping the shitpost edition

bad, very bad

Cuckoto fags are buttmad

>all those embeds

Please try again, and do it properly.

Fuck off faglord

Posting best girl! what the fuck is going on

Stay mad that your boys were too incompetent to survive a killing game.

>Kendrick got deleted
MODS ARE HERE. ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR EVERYONE

Does anyone go to Pizzahut? I want to buy a pizza but not sure what toppings I should get.

this is Danganronpa general you lonely retard

Will this thread survive? Let's find out!

And stop being weird, drg.

Transcript update; Part 6 of CHAPTER 4!

Remember to View ----> Print Layout for better reading!

DRV3 PART 4-6 ( CHAPTER 4 PART 6 ): docs.google.com/document/d/1MtQB5UJYnHdIDZfn9NLHrPcHM9Hr1tMbq7KKdvVD3Rc
INDEX W/ ALL PARTS: docs.google.com/document/d/14xLhIcfYWcGxetxcPf0ySQoZVXIPpYuKFpD39iRyrZY/edit

In this episode of e3
>I have nothing else to say but fuck sony

Remember, if anything looks wrong, tell me, please!

HOSHI:
First page:
-cocoa cigarette is popular with children and resembles the style of an adult one.
-the art book writer brings up that it's possible that Hoshi's outfit is what he wore in prison
-his underwear was apparently mandated by the international tennis league
-he has a chain attached to his leg to symbolize that he can no longer run as he did in tennis,

Second page:
-he is mentioned to have been able to escape from Gokuhara on his insect run because of his speed from tennis
-is mentioned to love cats (as we know), but he likes the long haired, fluffy ones especially
-cats were chosen as an animal preferred by him because of "the theory that cat lovers are more often plagued by loneliness, though they often like it more". They also mention that the second half does not apply here.
-he mentions to Akamatsu that if the cat is still there, that he will start to once again take care of the cat he took in before being imprisoned
-he pretends that the Mafia ordeal was entirely his fault and that he "abandoned" everyone who got involved because he felt he failed to protect them and let his anger get to him. He also thinks he will never become the person he once was.
-he is mentioned to be the calmest in the group about the killing game

He's probably ban evading in every MMO general

Thanks!

So does survivoranon make you hate the survivors now? I hate every single survivor now. Let's crash his shitty thread by talking shit about all the killing game survivors.

Happy couple!

Some of you fuckers need to go to /soc/ instead

don't samefag, it's just sad

Let's watch together, eh?
>stop being weird
That's a little too hard for us to do. I guess.

Only dead characters can be discussed beyond this point. Let's remember the fallen, and all those smiles we couldn't protect.

I want Ouma to Ummagumma

if we have to do this killing game survivors only shit then I hearby declare this a Saimeno thread, boys

Except that's Amami's girlfriend holding Amami's little brother.

>no Bryce
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR PAPENBROS!

saihara is dead inside so he doesn't count

do you even try user?

nice falseflag

Thanks for updating this fast, RKS! Trial might be kind of tricky to handle, hopefully that doesn't take too long.
And I'm not Jewell obviously, but I actually liked the Ouma/Mugi fic for some reason. God damn it.

A cute couple!

Another cute couple! Someone translated this earlier I think, I don't have it though.

I want Shinguuji to Atom Heart Mother

>Amami's girlfriend
>Amami's little brother
this meme again

> Survivors
This would be meaningful if there weren't such things as sacrificial plot armor, surviving by generally being useless or harmless or by virtue of being the protagonist. Out of the survivors I feel only Kirigiri and Fuyuhiko actually earned their spot (Non-protagonist wise), everyone else was meh.

Wait were the voices revealed?

I want Ouma to bite my playfully with his fangs

>op doesn't want us to discuss dead characters such as
>sakura
>chihiro
>taka
>oowada
>chiaki
>leon

Cool so it's a RBKGSS thread. Peasants should kill themselves.

Oh, Rantarou-niisan, who's to say we all can't have an incestuous threesome?

>and Fuyuhiko

Nothing got revealed.

This desu.

>Amami's girlfriend
>Amami's little brother
>this meme again
Shipping one of Saihara's bitches in crack pairings

someone post "WTF DID SHE DO WRONG"

>updating this fast
PLANNING to update this fast. I can't read, wew

>he thinks it's a meme
Retard

As long as I get that chocolate vagoo. I'm quite hungry.

Yeah, pretty much. Those two (and Hinata + Saihara and Fukawa) are really the only ones I'm happy with surviving.

What about the Ultimate Baseball Star?

Careful, mods might BTFO you again.

Yeah the only survivors I'm cool with were Hajime, Fuyuhiko, Saihara and Amami and the latter just went off and died in his second game. I also liked Munakata.

>Fuyuhiko
His character development was boring, to be honest. You could tell they changed it at the last minute because it didn't leave that much of an impact on me.

And I don't really care about Kirigiri's character because of her obvious plot armor.

So is this the thread we're staying in now?

Moe-sama!

Same desu.

Reminder that Monaka canonically sang God Knows

>filthy redheaded cuck
>survived no killing game
>isn't rich or have power in the family
Fuck right off.

Well, today was a non-stop fucking trainwreck for /drg/ in pretty much every way. I'm outtie

Her VA is a slut. There's a reason she doesn't get roles anymore

Yeah, Saihara pulled his weight all the way through and so did the other two protags so I'm okay with them surviving. Togami might be one of my favorites but I'm not going to pretend he's a bit of a question mark there aside from being less threatening than he makes himself out to be.

Munakata is one of the few I'm eh with not because of his role but due to his shitty fate, is there even a point in him living?

Meh, at least he and Kirigiri do things to earn their survivor spot.

Looks like it. Mods were waiting for people to not make a thread after 5 minutes before they stopped pruning threads, but drg was that incompetent to figure it out.

Bloodthirsty Angie!

This. Fuyuhiko is so overrated. He got so boring after chapter 2. He should have died instead of Hiyoko.

Well, no one is making any changes here so...
See you tomorrow, user.

>blogging
Nobody cares, sweetie.

I want to fuck killing game survivor only user. They have so much stamina, I bet they could keep pounding away forever

So if we had a killing game survivors killing game, how will the deaths go in each chapter? Who's the victims? Who's the culrpits? Who's the mastermind?

Man__kin being an absolute madman and making a third tulpaman doujin

Yuu Kobayashi is a stalker and gets roles

Saiouma!

It's kinda funny how he pretty much BTFO of mods when it came to being stubborn. His autism is truly powerful. I thought Junkofag's was strong.

Saihara's boyfriend!

I want him to his cock in my ass!

is me

>Meh, at least he and Kirigiri do things to earn their survivor spot.
Fuyuhiko does nothing after chapter 3. Anybody not named Komaeda and Chiaki pretty much stayed in the background in the later half of the game.

And Kirigiri being completely infallible makes her really boring, and only makes the other characters look incompetent, including the player character because you can never call her out and end up paying for it if you do.

> However, I think most people who are the most vocally unhappy about the twist simply haven’t experienced the game for themselves yet, or drastically misunderstood its meaning.
What meaning is there to get from "Depressed and suicidal people sign up for a killing game to get away from reality and hate it, but you should feel sorry for them?"

Also this:
> That’s an excellent question. The assumption that “because the talents/backstories are fictional means they’re no longer interesting or relevant to me” goes against everything the ending and epilogue were actually trying to convey about how fiction can be meaningful and important.
Plenty of fiction creators convey that by making a good story. Let's not even go into how the only killing game survivor we know of pretty much tells you this killing game can't be won by surviving and stuff, the entire game is just illogical on so many levels if all there is to it is that.

Also:
> Perhaps it’s self-indulgent of me but knowing that ndrv3 focuses on a wide array of characters who are depressed, anxious, and suicidal at one point or another (not only pre-game, but in-game as well) makes me fairly happy.
What evidence is there even that they were all these things pre-game?

Tulpafags are spoiled.

Weedman is the mastermind because he can predict everything.

Have to admit that Kirirgiri kind of ruin the mystery aspect of the game for me. Most case id even that complicate to figure it out.
And everybody besidea Nagito and Nanami get not so much after that.
At least I wish he's dead after Peko died. At least Kodaka learnt something from the first game, it seems.

>I wish he's not dead
God damn it, shouldn't have drunk these expired grape juice.

I do agree that him surviving was a better option, but I just don't like how the last half of sdr2 is written, so the characters don't get enough to do and are just along for the ride.

>HNNG ME HARDER

Yeah, that's the writers fault for not giving the other characters enough screentime.
Really wish he and other characters have more role than what they'd got.

Danganronpa Chihiro spin-off when?

Probably never.
But we can dream, user.

>Amami
It's kind of hard to judge his performance in the game he survived in when we don't know anything about V2 atm. It was similar to Murasame prior to DR3 as we don't know how he survived the first killing game until we saw it on screen which was mostly him just hiding away as everyone slaughtered each other. We don't know how Amami survived or how he did to survive his first killing game. Hell we don't even know the format of his previous killing game.

well nips speculate he was a kirigiri-like cunt in v2 based on how he acted in that attraction event of his. danganronpa red i think.

I do feel that at least Sonia gets enough to do to stand out, like revealing the voting was wrong during Peko's case, her feeling like she was responsible for sending Hiyoko to die, getting some nice screentime during chapter 4 with gundam, and pushing herself the most to not vote for Chiaki because she was tired of her classmates doubting each other all the time.

At least when it comes to Fuyuhiko/Akane and even Hinata, her character had something that added to her almost each chapter.

Yeah, I like Komaeda but he seriously takes up too much of the screentime even in the game itself to the detriment of pretty much everyone else.

Hiyo, /drg/.
That fic was shit and you're shit.
Delet yourself

Pretty much. Chapter 3 and onward it was basically the Chiaki and Nagito show.

The fic is awesome, Jewell. Don't deny that.

What did he do?

You make a case there, Sonia has a decent amount of conflict and development.

I want to inject myself with the torture serum so my eyes bleed and I'll hopefully go blind after reading that.

>kirigiri-like cunt
They only said he wasn't as kind as he was in v3, they never mentioned words like "cunt" or "asshole"