Is there any objective advantage of a coupe over a sedan? I own a coupe and I kind of hate it and wish I had a sedan...

Is there any objective advantage of a coupe over a sedan? I own a coupe and I kind of hate it and wish I had a sedan. Is there any good reason to get a coupe when a sedan is an option?

Coupes give you that feeling of commandeering or piloting inside of a cockpit. Its hard to describe, but you really feel it in 2 seater roadsters.

They look better, and have bigger doors and windows making it easier to see out of, and get in and out of if youre tall like me.

I will say that sedans are more masculine. Coupes are far more often driven by cute chicks.

Get a coupe if you want to pay more for insurance, be burdened with reach around the seats, and having worse visibility. Plus sides are none. They cuck you, its an inferior vehicle. Thats why Evos, Sti, Chargers, and S Classes and 7 series are God Tier sedans

I get that feeling in two and single seater vehicles but definitely not from a 4 seat no matter how many doors

how do coupes have worse visibility?

thats a god tier sedan... bows.

An STi Coupe goes for 3 times the price of a 4 door GC.

is that detroit central station?

It used to. Today's coupes are literally sedans with the same wheelbase and weight.

Get a bespoke chassis if you want two doors (like gt86).

>doesn’t specify what coupe
Typical OP being a cock gobbler

The M4, Maro, Challenger, and several other coupes are better than the shit you posted. Also insurance (at least good insurance) will only care about seats, not doors. Try again faggot

In the case of the Accord, advantages of the coupe:

-lighter
-shorter wheel base
-ability to look to your left and see something besides pillar
-misc sporty bits like slightly tighter suspension and front sway bar

I never use my rear seats for passengers and I'm tall, so I'll choose the coupe every time.

Is there any objective advantage of a sedan over a wagon?

Coupes offer better visibility if you're a tall guy

>handle better
>lighter

And the subjective reason for me:
>don't look ugly as shit

shut yyour face wagons are the dog diggity compared to sedans.

>handle better
>lighter
>don't look ugly as shit
Sounds like you want a coupe for that criteria, not a sedan

Would it be true to say, if a sedan came in hatchback it would be silly not to go with the hatchback?

Nope, I'm perfectly fine with something in between a coupe and a wagon. The only coupe I'm interested in at all is the M2

Hatchback is usually heavier and more expensive (ie: mazda3, Civic)

Hatches are objectively better for cargo room and aerodynamics.