Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How gtr is so much better than corvette but z06 is so much worse than ford gt?

Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How gtr is so much better than corvette but z06 is so much worse than ford gt?

frankly i dont care for a single GM product so they can fall apart and beg for another bailout for all i care

No, it's not. If for one moment you think rationally, you'll choose a car based on its quality, not the brand.

>gm
>quality

Look on the bright side - every single non-american car bought in the US brings us one step closer to GM and Ford's death. I would call that pretty effing nice.

Exactly. That's why you buy GT-R.

thank god, i'm tired of GM and ford existing, my family owns two new chevys and they've been nothing but problems for the last 3 years.

Only retarded weaboos buy gtr's, only retarded boomers buy z06's

Probably because the ford gt is in a completely different class of vehicle.

why can't gm make a car to compete with the Ford GT?

because of the same reason american brands can't make a car that can compete with the non-american

the Ford GT is better than its competition tho

They can, they just don't know if they want to try selling a half million dollar Chevy at a loss

Ford managed to sell every GT

Virgin OP

Ford did so at a loss. Also the gt has history behind it. Selling a half million dollar Ford GT is going to be easier than selling a half million dollar Chevy Corvette.

Because they don't really have a reason to, if they wanted to get into the supercar market they could, but it's not a good financial investment. Units sold make money, not msrp.
Doesn't mean they made much money off of it. Projects like that are for dick waving more than anything.

so you admit gm can't compete with the Ford GT?

Lol gtr faggots btfo

In getting boomers to buy shit, no.

But in the weather tech gtlm series
Vette: 334 points
BMW: 317
GT: 306

And yet theyre making the mid engine vette as we speak, dumbass

>egg n spoon races