Everyone here knows the GT-R is slower than a Corvette, but why is it slower than a Camaro?

Everyone here knows the GT-R is slower than a Corvette, but why is it slower than a Camaro?

Can anyone give an explanation of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/5056908/porsche-smells-rat-claims-nissan-cheating-on-gt-r-nurburgring-lap-times
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

v8 > turbo v6

its quite simple really

>wow it lost a single trial on a single track it's a worse car

Shut up you benchracing faggot. Nobody cares.

I think the real question here is why didn't Ford provide a GT for BDC?

>excuses

accept your L like a good lil fangirl

7:08

1:34

someone please post the crayon abstract art version of this

>fake time

Lap times are bullshit

Torque wins races...

>Everyone here knows the GT-R is slower than a Corvette in these fake lap times I made up

>driven by the same professional driver on the same day
>somehow less believable than unregulated 'ring time records

Hell, Nissan has been fudging 'ring times since the original GT-R came out a decade ago.
jalopnik.com/5056908/porsche-smells-rat-claims-nissan-cheating-on-gt-r-nurburgring-lap-times

>>driven by the same professional driver on the same day
Are you talking about Macho Man Randy Pobst working for General Motor Trend?

Fake lap times

Its like fake news.

the gtr is slower than a camaro lol

A $70k grocery getter shouldn't be coming remotely close to a $220k car regardless of the driver.

>ignoring an obvious domestic pricing advantage
Great job

Yes. Now is a good time to remind everyone that the GT-R Nismo costs as much as a fucking McLaren 570S. Nearly as much a Lamborghini Huracan. More than a GT3 RS. Way more than an AMG GT-R. Way more than an R8 V10. Way more than an NSX. Like $100k more than a Z06 or ZL1. Way more than ACR Snek (RIP snek).

What kind of cuck would buy a GT-R Nismo?

>Domestic pricing advantage explains $150k price delta
Did you even try?

The greatest car that GM EVER made was the C5 Corvette. But not any C5 Corvette, oh no, it had to be a coupe, it had to be from 1999, and it had to be Blue. It is literally THE Godmachine that killed the R34 JEE TEE ARU, the same exact one sung about in Eifel 65's Blue.

Also a good time to remind people that the GT-R was less than 70k when it released.

Exactly. Base price increased $39,000 in 10 years all without any major redesigns. I'm just confused as to what you get for your extra $65,000 between the base GT-R and the NISMO. Unless it's a base 2017 GT-R and a 2009 GT-R you're getting ripped the fuck off. Nissan has managed to pull off the ultimate in automotive jewery.

>$150k difference
You're going to need to cite that claim there Randy Pobst.

Camaro ZL1 1LE - $70,000
Nissan GT-R Nismo - $174,990
So you're right. It's ONLY $105,000. Don't know where came up with $220,000. You made your point I guess, whatever it was. Maybe that there's only a massive price difference instead of a monumental difference?

Why did you bump this terrible thread? It was on page 9.

sperg more

are colurs real?