Sporty used daily for around $16k in the 20k-40k mile range?

Sporty used daily for around $16k in the 20k-40k mile range?

Selling my old bmw to get something newer to daily around. Really love the is350s but it seems they're just out of my price range and can't find too many.

Right now im kinda set on a GLI help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/volkswagen/gli/year-2013-max/
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/07-acura-tl-type/6307824901.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/acura-tl-manual-with/6341380920.html
sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-acura-tl-6-speed-manual/6343008425.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/2003-bmw-330xi-manual-5-speed/6333923769.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/2001-bmw-740i-sport-package-6/6343794742.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/2006-mercedes-benz-s500-amg/6305219597.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/2005-mercedes-benz-c55-amg/6342312781.html
sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/2003-infiniti-m45/6301093891.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gli is nice. Heavier than the GTI, so just be aware of that.

not a huge fan of hatches, was looking for coupe or sedan. The main thing that worries me is the FWD on the GLI

Haggle more. They need to rid of them cuz the next gen jetta is coming. Jan 2018.

Remember GLI doesn't ride on the new platform, MQB like new GTI. However, GLI is still GOOD.

Just test drive the gti too. I have one and really dig it.
Also, make sure you get the lighting package.

Good looking out, what a realistic haggle on one thats 16k at 35k miles? I would be paying most of the cost up front (9-11k)

>I would be paying most of the cost up front (9-11k)

hats the lightning package? wolfsburg?

Yea, FWD drive is strange to get used to. But it’s not memed to fail like Veeky Forums will have you believe. 0-60 times will suffer, but it’s not like that means shit anyway unless you LIVE on a fucking drag strip

I have non-lighting s. Plan on doing ed's replicas to light the the double u. They won't be adaptive cornering, but look pretty good for 500. Need to put money into replacing my clutch soon so I can add a bit more power.

2013 GLI for $10.5K
truecar.com/used-cars-for-sale/listings/volkswagen/gli/year-2013-max/

what bmw?

2002 330ci

why would you get rid of that? is it a manual?

yez, and cause I need something newer and im peaking the miles at which it will devalue more (157k) It is a very fun daily but Id like something new that wont give me little problems here and there endlessly. A fresh car I can rack some miles up on

you don't need something newer. if something breaks you just fix it and move on. each thing you replace is one less thing that will fail. if you can't fix it you just take it to a mechanic and rent a car. same thing you would do when your shitty gli breaks down.

He wants a new car. Get the fuck over it. Saying it’s shitty won’t magically make the gli shitty, and it probably won’t change OP’s mind either. You colossal faggot

an e46 has everything you really need. you can retrofit built-in nav/carplay (if you're a massive faggot and want that) and an aux input. the 330 has plenty of power and is comfy enough.

the gli is a piece of shit because it's a vag product. look at that owner satisfaction.

>oh look I posted some stats from a random ass website.

I don’t really care, but it sounds like OP has his heart set. You are fanboiing shit up for no reason. And shitting on VAG because you are the average Veeky Forums poster

Post your local craigslist.

>If something breaks you just fix it
That was working fine, now Im in school full time and working with no money from paying for school and no time to continue working on it

>If you can't fix it just take it to a mechanic and rent a car
Worked fine for little things until I was being charged 600$ to replace a window regulator and then I needed a simple control arm bushing replaced for $450. Ive been sitting under the thing in the little bit of time I have throughout the week and with little funds for the parts.

Like I said, I need something newer that I can daily and put a good amount of miles on without a care in the world. And just enjoy without the stress of "whats next". My car has been great and it sucks selling it but I don't have the time.

And Im open to other cars I was just stating Im really looking at the GLI because sporty, great interior, fairly cheap. Was wondering what are some options, not why should I keep my old car (see post above)

In the same boat as OP, looking at pic related, what do you guys think?

The absolute garbage interior is what is putting me off. I feel like I can get a car with less road noise as well.

I was looking at an infiniti q50s hybrid from 2014.

>360 HP
>29 MPG in the city
>0-60 in 5.2 secs

Do you guys have any suggestions? I wouldn't mind going up to $26k

>600 to replace a windows regulator
you got raped bro. unless that was more than one window.

that's just over 1k for stuff that won't need to be done again for 100k miles. if you have 11k cash these repairs shouldn't bother you. and even if you bought a gli it wouldn't be worry free.

subarus are shit. cash or financing? how much cash could you put down?

Im getting helped out with the money (hence the broke college student) and also using the money from the car im selling so no. Also using 11k to throw at an old car with 157k miles

5.5 seconds to 60 bruh. Don't get a turbo 4. They get old fast. Big displacement Honda V6 will keep you entertained longer. And I want to see how many kids flame me for saying big displacement is 3.5L. Well in 2017, it kind is

just different problems. random electrical/computer problems here and there at best and turbo and cam/timing chain problems at worst. just get a v6 accord coupe with a manual.

But really, don't get an out-of-warranty VW. The Honda will sell for a fuckton more than your other options. FWD aint that bad.

EX-L?

yes it's the highest trim. you could get a manual tsx sedan or a tsx sportwagon if you're willing to give up a manual.

I have about $12k saved up, ready to put down about $8k.

I am looking at the 15k to 25k range.

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/07-acura-tl-type/6307824901.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/acura-tl-manual-with/6341380920.html

sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-acura-tl-6-speed-manual/6343008425.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/2003-bmw-330xi-manual-5-speed/6333923769.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/d/2001-bmw-740i-sport-package-6/6343794742.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/2006-mercedes-benz-s500-amg/6305219597.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/2005-mercedes-benz-c55-amg/6342312781.html

sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/2003-infiniti-m45/6301093891.html

>infiniti m45
oh fuck i keep forgetting that thing exists
weird front end but gangster car rear overhang

When should you get rid of a car? I've got an E46 as well but the 318 se. It's got a few niggley problems like window reg, driver lock and stuff but it's only got 80k miles, should I get rid?

>318
you never should've bought it eurocuck.