Why the fuck would anyone get the RS3, TTRS or CLA45 when the M2 exists??

Why the fuck would anyone get the RS3, TTRS or CLA45 when the M2 exists??
>muh awd
haldex awd is utter garbage anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

audi-sport.net/xf/threads/s1-haldex-or-permanent.225831/
youtube.com/watch?v=niEajxNxxdI
youtube.com/watch?v=PUHm-rzsbsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The RS3 has 30 HP more, better interior, godlike 5 cylinder sound and awd. But the exterior is rather uninspired.

The CLA45 has 11 HP more, better interior and awd. Also an interesting exterior, imho. But only 4 cylinder fart fest.

The M2 is the purest of all with its rwd. Its exterior is bulky and also interesting. Very good 6 cylinder sound. Unfortunately, the interior is a bit from the past. Also, the suspension is not adjustable and rather stiff (bad for daily)

I think the RS3 is the winner, even though the M2 is surely more fun to drive.

Because the s1 quattro (new one) has torsen awd. Bmw is overpriced for what you get performance wise

Do you not realize that the M2 is cheaper and better performing than the RS3, TTRS and CLA45?
>new S1 has torsen awd
doubt.jpg

Is CLA45 made in pooinloo?

>cla45 has better interior than M2
Just no.
t. someone who works at a Mercedes dealership

why the fuck would anyone buy an M2 over an E30, E46, or E90 M3?

Where I live, the m2 costs more.

audi-sport.net/xf/threads/s1-haldex-or-permanent.225831/

It seems the s1 quattro actually has torsen senpai. I recall a salesman telling me that and the internet seems to agree

2 series interior is not just better designed, it also has way better ergonomics.

dude read that article.
it clearly says it's haldex.
It's just that the new haldex systems are better than the old ones.
it would be insane for Audi to develop a torsen system for the tiny VW polo platform.

because not everybody loves old shitboxes, because some can afford better, because im not a busdriver like you

What is it with adult brands offering such unrefined styling these days?

Why the fuck would anyone get the M2 when the Cayman S exists??

newer doesn't always equal better.

they're all better than the shitty m2 for various reasons.

Not that user, according to that article,
>To summarise, it appears Audi have made their latest Haldex system to behave more like (the superior) Torsen system. Torsen is only really suitable for longitudinal/heavier applications, so it makes sense that they are doing this.

Audi modifies Haldex to act like "better" Torsen. How? It's Kraut Space Magic. I Ain't Gotta Explain Shit.

Better question: why does it take this long for them to get the hint that FWD + gadget assist needed to be adjusted to suck less?

Sounds like wet farts from a prolapsed asshole

Car is great but the sound took a significant downgrade fro. The previous generation

I was checking some Mercs to replace a C200 and I remember the A, GLA having better interiors than that.

>previous gen
>m2
What

If they want a car without any miles or at least

A/CLA interiors are cheap garbage.
Most of CLA interiors are already showing severe sagging and wear after 1 year of usage

kek looks like a mazda

Jesus christ the asymmetry is awful

Who allows this

I'm guessing he must mean the 1M.

/thread

BMW interiors have always been driver oriented for the best ergonomics.

I mean previous gen M3. The new m2, 3, and 4 all sound like total shit.

Well, you know technology gets more advanced, prices drop and products get better.

For 4 usable seats.
Because previous gen M3 were naturally aspirated.

But Haldex has sucked for decades. Why wait until now?

That's an insult to Mazda.

And a screaming v8 with a 8500 redline that was basically the m5's V10 with 2 cylinders lopped off.

cuz it is cheap to make at a right time. You know S1 is a tiny car. Noone will pay $60K tiny car.

Why the fuck they put this ugly iPad in the middle on the dashboard like a shit in the middle of the face...

Are you interior designers dead ????

Damn. What would you say is a current gen Merc that lives up to the brand? I wasn't really convinced to change a facelifted W204 C200 for any current one, I don't feel they offer anything I don't already get.

>A/CLA
>C-class

They are not related.

>passenger side ebrake
>driver side big fat knob
k

I know they are not, nothing wrong with cross shoping between models.

>What would you say is a current gen Merc that lives up to the brand?
E class and above.
Even the current C Class interior is using cheapo materials for some reason, even the 3 series interior is better made.

>Even the current C Class interior is using cheapo materials for some reason,
Not really. It is good as BMW, Lexus, etc..
However, A-class uses cheapo shits these are better than Chevy, Nissan, etc. lol

What I don't get is why Audi is the only one in the industry doing retractable screens.

I had a friend with a Ferd Nigmobile or something like that once as a loaner, and among the assorted bling was a pop-up screen.

imo if the screen needs to exist for the normal operation of the vehicle then the designers should be sent to the camps for being homosexuals, deviants, jews, gypsies, jehovas witnesses, derelicts, or whatever other sort of undesirables they are.

Even the fucking A1 from 2010, which is just a rebadged VW Polo, lets you hide the screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=niEajxNxxdI

C43 has a nicer interior, probably a better comparison to an M2

like old BMW, i don't understand this new fashion...

youtube.com/watch?v=PUHm-rzsbsI

gud taste user
>mfw ppl consider a fuckin kia stinger over this
lmao i was like lmao

>offers a 2.0l turbo with 250+ HP and torks
>with AWD
>in a fucking subcompacts
>weight still only tops out with 2500lb with all of that
>also still available as a 3 door

Fucking hell, I've never wanted an Audi more than I do right now. Too bad we don't get these in burgerland because for whatever reason we hate small cars and 3 doors.

>complains about mercs ipad dash
>proceeds to post iphone dash
bimmerfag logic

Where did i mention anything about screens retard?

And also why can't USDM compete? I'd be happy to have a cheaper USDM with cheaper USDM parts that wasn't a rolling clusterfuck, but it doesn't even exist in the first place to try to compete.

>who says i hate the ipad look?!?! I FUKIN LUV IT!!!
Ok whatever faggot

More like

>I don't like it but they both have it so there's no point in singling one out for it

>caring about mileage
kys

I stated that the M2 interior is way better than the CLA45.
You are retarded.

Are you retarded? BMW interiors have always been asymmetrical. They are driver oriented to give the feel of being in a cockpit. Look at pretty much any BMW and you'll find asymmetry

>CLA45 has awd

Its literally front wheel drive

>CLA
>AWD

It may have the AWD box ticket, but it is FWD 90% of the time.

i think you replied to the wrong person

Some people don't want an old sitbox with 10 previous owners, 200K miles on the clock and "tasteful mods".

More factors play into it you dumbass. I live in Canada, where there is snow on the ground 70% of the year. AWD is nice to have, that's why there's a shit ton of Audis where I live. Not everyone lives in southern cuckfornia, you do realize this, yes?

Yeah thats odd.

My mazda 3 is the opposite

>hurr durr muh mileage
>muh mods
you can find clean stock examples with any number of miles

Cla's in general are pieces of shit

dont want oversteer
dont want the worst reliability
dont want a meme car that normies buy

>but it is FWD at times when AWD is irrelevant
Nothing wrong with that. Beats the hell out of Subaru's constant setup.

rs3 and cla45 are normie cars.
People buy them because they are good on paper (good 0-60 times, more hp than m2) but the m2 is way better as a driver's car.

I live in northern europe, we get tons of snow here.
You are a cuck if you need awd for snow driving.
RWD+snow tyres is the best.

Its AWD when its already too late

[citation needed]