Viral marketing is so fucking annoying

Viral marketing is so fucking annoying

Better pic.

Not really most Americans will visit a drive thu 2 or 3 times a day.

True, we can't resist our fast food. I usually eat about seven hot dogs a day myself.

>Kill Fiero because it beat Corvette
>25 years later
>"Huh, maybe those Pontiac guys were onto something"

What Fiero ever beat a corvette?
They stopped selling because it kept catching fire and nobody bought it.

The prototype of the new model trashed the Corvette around the track.
Fire problems got fixed later on

retards think a concept matter

the Fiero was a failure and waste of money

mid engine Corvettes came around long before the Fiero anyway

Fiero turned a profit, it's only projections that predicted a loss because american manufacturers thought that the sports car market would wane in the 90s. Typical GM foresight

Look at the image it’s sales halved in three years

>top secret midship Corvette
Nigger the midship Vette is the worst kept secret in the industry. Chevy WANTS attention like this.

It's like you can't into business.

>Implying that every corvette isn't actually a fiero with a body kit

Hi Timmy

>Get tasked with keeping top secret midship corvette secret

Newsflash asshole we've known about it the whole time.

When the Fiero was new, the top-performing Corvette made a whopping 230 HP.

I bet it was deliberate to "viral" the car and let everyone know Chevy hasn't forgotten

>mid-engine vette
it just doesn't feel american

>mid engine corvette
N U T
U
T

Maybe not, but with Ford GTs sold and shipped all over the planet, it's obvious Chevy wants a piece of that.

when will people realize that MR/RR layout for street cars is completely fucking pointless

They're street-and-track cars, which is why they have track drive settings.

The philosophy is owning a streetable race car.

underrated post

why compromise? people buying vehicles at this price point own more than one car

Well the corvette is only a 2 seater anyway so might as well use the MR for better balance and handling capabilities.

will it have an lt4?

Because they'd all then be driving track cars that aren't street legal, which means it'll be a real inconvenient pain in the ass to take them somewhere where you can drive them.

And that's ONLY for those who track-use their cars.

Most who buy these cars don't, and instead use them as displays of wealth.

that's sort of my point, that people who buy cars designed for high performance use them to go to starbucks

i hate people

I can't argue that. In fact I see it all the time.

That's why most of these modern sports cars sell so well. They're so well-mannered at low speeds (except Lamborghinis which I hear with engines back-firing and farting all over the place in protest of low speeds).

And I hate to say it, but Ferraris are just so darn comfortable and east to drive for a rich housewife or basketball player; except for maybe the California which does have minimum seat padding and is more of a sports car than a rich housewife car than people think, especially the "handling speciale" version).

Who cares cuck, Doug DeMuro reviews all these supercars and enjoys them driving around town and around the back corners.

He has an obnoxious voice, and I am so sick of his "why the (fill in blank) is worth (fill in blank)" format.

almost missed this thread I went out for a burger

Why wouldn't a manufacturer put steelies or generic lightweight wheels on a camo car?

>cuck
i bet you self-describe as an alpha, you effete insecure twat

Because this was meant to be "leaked"

I hope every automotive writer is wrong and this is just another model or a Corvette spinoff. The Corvette should remain FR.

Doug is the face of Veeky Forums
Cuck, you're the one sperging out over people driving fast cars. I think we know who is who in this.

>sperging out over people driving fast cars
nah, it's just unfortunate that people with enough money to buy cars for status and image do so and influence the trend of production towards mass accessibility, most often neutering the driving experience. it's wasted potential, much like the air you breathe.

Obviously it's a an additional model you fucking idiot. The regular Corvette isn't going anywhere.

I've read that the midengine model will be the C8 Corvette.

Because the production version wouldn’t have steels or generic wheels

still WAY more than the 4c sells. or even gulia combined

Vette gets trashed by a mid-engine V6 F-150 at Le Mans

"Huh maybe Zora Arkus-Duntov was onto something"

MR nu-Vette will be a higher price model sold concurrently with the FR Corvette. GM wouldn't alienate their target demographic, mid-life crisis dads.

i hope this results in the death of the FR vette and the camaro takes its place, just not in price.

Because the base model was cheaper than a Miata

What's that white car in the background, some kind of old Mercury?

The fire stuff was only on very early models and only with the Iron Douk. Shit was fixed in short order but of course once public opinion latches onto something, it's stuck forever.

so why is pontiac at fault for chevy being a bunch of retards who were content with a 230HP 5.7L V8 because they knew daddy GM would protect them from their disgruntled siblings?

>it's just unfortunate that people with enough money to buy cars for status and image do so and influence the trend of production towards mass accessibility
Cuck, mass accessibility is a good thing. The fact that american muscle cars can be enjoyed among so many people is what makes them so loved. It is an obtainable, realistic goal a person can set. Besides, those top tier super cars will always be there. Not everyone can afford one but the option is still there.
>most often neutering the driving experience
Most of the market is in the cheaper economy cars and thus those consumers drive the markets. Most consumers are women so car manufacturers are gearing cars towards ease of use, safety, and comfort all at the expense of driving experience because so many people see vehicles as a means to get from point A to point B.

nice first gen NSX

F A K E

N
E
W
S

what do you mean? the first gen NSX was designed by people with brains, this one obviously wasn't.

SAVAGE

OBSESSED

>seven hot dogs a day
Gee Bill, your mom lets you have 7 wieners?