google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

read FNGS
>16832630

Motorcycle Ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

webms
old thread

first for sucking dick

You fucked it up but that's alright because that post was full of bullshit advice anyways

>sportbikes don't like to change direction in a corner
le mao

fuck you

why arent you out there stuntin' with your bike dbt?

this guy suffer from no bike syndrome

Nakedanon is out there somewhere, riding naked through the suburbs of chicago

she looks kind of young

all attractive women look young for their age unless you're some weirdo granny fetishist

the older they get while looking 10 years yougner than they actually are, the hotter they get

I suffer from no gf syndrome

i originally wanted to build a hard tailed ironhead, but somehow i ended up getting a supermoto as my first bike. eventually ill get a panhead, but in the mean time ill be fucking around on this thing. oddly enough your family are sportsbike people and youre on a chop. my brothers both ride hard tailed harleys and im on a SM. theres a joke in there somewhere.

I hope y'all caught the Japan GP. It was fucking great. Marquez and Dovizioso gave me a heart attack again

>on this thing
not the pic related in that post, but the supermoto im riding.

And it was a good race for Suzuki too.

She looks to be the ripe old age of 16, perfectly legal.

oil starvation

Don't have a wallet big enough to stunt with a big BMW

Muh nigga. My first is an 1100 vstar. I have a huge hard on for those narrow, super clean bobbers. Nothing hanging off the bars, jockey shift, foot clutch, and (real) metal flake paint. I want to build a real narrow fucker with that s&s 143 fucker in it for the kekz. Someday, metal fab aint exactly a white collar profession.

my brother's ironhead has a suicide clutch/jockey shifter. im not sure if its bored and stroked but i think he mated it to a big vtwin tranny. big front wheel, no front brake. he does old school lowrider paint for a living kind of. cool ass flake, lace, droplet stuff.

Post yfw Sam 1.5 this week

Fucking A. With a springer front end im sold af.

too lazy to relocate the oil lines on my bike and i dont want to give it rodknock

just googled an 1100 vstar with a springer front end. looks pretty sick. as much as i want to build a chop. i reaaally want a fuckin buell

reportyionm

>Great taste, great boikes
Honda, Yamaha, Aprilia, KTM
>Okay taste, good bikes
Ducati, Kawasaki, Triumph, Buell, BMW
>Bad taste, shit bikes. But whatever man, you do you.
Suzuki, Moto Guzzi, Harley Davidson, MV Agusta
>Special exception for complete faggots, dumb bike pls ride it off a cliff this instant
Repsol CBR

t. 250 ''''''rider'''''''

I wish I was cool enough to ride a 250.

Post bike.

>post bike
>buddy sees it
>go to work the next day
>"wtf man i thought you liked my fireblade"

>be a real rider, embracing your tastes by posting your bike
>be a sissy cuckboy and baww over the internet that your work mate have a cooler bike than you

Your pick, darling.

>talking about Veeky Forums in real life

We don't, but he has certain stickers.

Wich?

Nope

>putting stickers on your bike

>not showing off to the world where you've been and to which clan you're associated

Come on, stop pissing yourself and show off your bike for a sec, what's he gonna do?
>"Hey mate i saw your bike on dbt, nice banter btw"
>"H...haha...you too"
That's you right now, we can smell the piss from here.

Is the Honda Shadow a good starter bike? I just want something that's the boring ass toyota corolla of the bike world. Unrelenting reliability, mostly comfort/boring as shit, tops out at no more than like 115, and is basically going to be used to eco-transport my ass from home to work and back.

Ideally in the 8k price range new, but the cheaper the better.

yeah but dont buy new

look at rebel 250s theyre dirt cheap and if you drop it who cares

Suzuki GS500

Even if I buy a used rebel with low mileage, I was under the impression they aren't the most reliable and are kind of finicky at times. Plus I need something that will comfortably cruise at highway speeds of 80-90.

I'm basically as starter as you can get, I've been riding my dad's suzuki burgman for about 3 months. I just want something smaller, lighter, and to get to-from work.

then look at other used bikes like you don't want to buy something expensive and brand new as your first bike unless you have a lot of money to throw around then its up to you. you're most likely going to upgrade in a couple of years anyway

250's will do highway speeds all day but you're not winning any drag races

Get a used Vulcan
Best cruiser around and has the ninja 650 motor so it'll last

Or if you want to keep the auto get an NC/CTX
They're not powerful at all, but they're torquy and you can't beat their 70mpg

any of dudes own dogs?

Why would you want that?

do chicks dig choppers and cruiser?

implying /dbt/ knows what "chicks dig"

This week a chick digged my bike

White girls fuck dogs.

They prefer horses

noice. so now we can ascertain that A chick dug you bike. i dont think "chicks dig" my bike though. im not really sure yet; i'll let you guys know if anything changes.

What bike do you ride?

Kek, I get compliments riding my Taiwanese supercub.

a cute girl complimented my grom but i suck cock

a dirtbike with street wheels.

so you're a faggot? why do you care what girls think?

To the average person, there are either sports bikes, harleys or 'weird'. Women don't like motorcycles, they like some guys that ride them.

That probably isn't you.

kek. thanks user. i dont care though. if i did, i would have went with something else. i chose what i thought looked like the most fun.

i agree with you for the most part

They also know off-road.
Adv bikes are off-road.

where can I watch motogp - nip, I missed it

>8-10/10 alt girls in my store all night
>counter covered in spaghetti
>five more hours to go

How is /dbt/'s night going?

>retail
you have my sincere condolences

ayee you missed out on best bike

Which would be a better solution for transporting a track-bike?
Towing behind an old GL1500 Gold Wing or removing the body on a Ural side-car and building a flat-tray onto the side-car chassis.

It sounds like you want either a 500 twin or something from the NC700 series. I heard the 700's are more complicated to take apart, but they're produced in Japan. The 500's don't have as nice a finish, don't go as fast, but are more efficient and have cooler customization options.

neither
buy an econoline and call it a day

Towing

steal one

buying a pickup like a regular person

isn't he the templeos guy

Not an option, I have a single parking space so I can't fit a van and two bikes (road registered and a track bike).

surely stacking the 2 bikes together at the very front of the space you could still fit the van in
or keep one bike inside

get pickup

put the bikes in the back of the pickup

>tfw been given about 150 miles of local green lane routes by local off-road bros
>tfw no bike to take offroad

>tfw mostly chad

Have I failed Veeky Forums? I'm becoming more of a normie every day.

My parking space is quite long but fairly narrow because of a structural column on one side and the neighbours car on the other. It's also quite low with a cable-tray and piping for the apartment building maybe two meters above the ground. My housemate used to park a ute in it and even without motorcycles in the space the ute stuck out far from the end of the space because he couldn't get in far enough due to the column.
Honestly I'll almost certainly end up hiring utes/vans when it comes time to transport my bike to the track, I'm just looking to discuss interesting, if not superior, options to transport a motorcycle with another motorcycle. The Ural and Gold Wing seemed like obvious options because of their reverse gears.

Is it true you don't adjust the gap of multi ground electrode spark plugs like pic related

so when you check the plugs and the gap is larger than normal but there's a lot of meat on the center electrode it's time for new plugs? Or when you buy new ones that aren't exactly right for your bike? apparently they are rather easy to break...

no you are reading projection and someone trying to portray their normal riding as "chad"

fz6r or cbr650f for first bike? fz6r seems way more readily available on craigslist but I'm a honda fanboi

why is that even a question?
>88hp
>64hp

How shit are newer ural motorcycles?

Check with the manufacturer, but for single ground iridiums, you look for bevel or cracking on the electrode.
Something, something, high conductivity. Something, something, preadjusted.

They've got a greater range than regular ones, and looking at what you've got there it seems the same would apply. Pay attention to your engine note, but you should be fine.

>honda fanboi
Get what makes you happy, not what the circumstances (availability) dictate. Bike is for fun. Don't overthink.

Just as shitty as old ones
Valves au plain air

I have a 2016 i4 bike and it says valve clearance should be checked every 24k miles. Should I really wait that long? Unfortunately I live in an apartment and don't really have the means to check them myself and my dealership charges a crazy amount of money to do it

My local shop has one for cheap, and ive always wanted a sidecar bike.

i want a bike for short distance commutes and dirt fun at weekends,been thinking of ktm freeride 250 or 350 , the 250 is 2stroke and 350 4stroke,i havent ridden any 2strokes but they seem cool as fk and supposedly the freeride doesnt have that much maintenance.which should i go for? also can you attach a power commander to those bikes?

the cheaper option would be the brand new klx250 but somehow ktm got me kinda sold

Yes. Save your money. New bikes are a lot more durable.

Or take the shit apart in the parking lot. If you can get to them easily, valve checks aren't difficult.

better off getting a ktm 250exc.

They're quite literally not worth the scrap they're made of
Get another bike and invest in a sidecar
100% guarantee it'll serve you better

Plus offroad sides are fun as fuck

Do it.

All these faggots are just Seppo shills trying to dissuade you from supporting the Russian economy.

Sidecars are FUN and a superior mode of transport, literal pussy magnet, EVERYONE will want to ride in it and EVERYONE will have their eyes on you as you ride past. They are practical and will not disappoint.

i would but the exc is way more expensive and im looking for a new bike ,its out of my range

KTM an unreliable shit. Why would you choose something that high maintenance for a commuter, or that fragile for recreational dirt?

I mean, if you were racing for money, sure. But otherwise? Really?
My vote is for a crf, or at least Yamaha shitter.

>CRF
>Look at it wrong and it breaks: the bike
SXV or you're a pussy

why do you recommend yamaha and honda and not kawasaki specifically? yamaha is out of range but honda and kawasaki got roughly the same price and are both 4strokes ,what makes em different?

Both are decent, Honda is better.

just get a 2015-2017 instead of 2018.

t. someone who has never owned a crf or a yamaha
no one who has owned both brands would recommend a Honda dirt bike over a Yamaha.