/twg/ - Total War General

Vladbro edition

New Race Pack for TWWH1, New DLC for past historical game and other stuff:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - FREE FOR ALL, Magic, Campaign, Fortress Gate Battles:
youtube.com/watch?v=3sgjUxVPtY4

Campaign map flyover for WH2
youtube.com/watch?v=3PtX_tJdBU4

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - Dragons, New Units, Geomantic Web, DLC Plans:
youtube.com/watch?v=t48El9jBvr0

Mazdamundi's Skill Tree/Misc Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=sQkUBoGptGI

Articles on Warhammer 2:
polygon.com/2017/6/2/15724926/total-war-warhammer-2-e3-preview-hands-on
venturebeat.com/2017/06/02/segas-creative-asssembly-unveils-a-massive-new-world-for-total-war-warhammer-ii/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-02-everything-weve-learnt-about-total-war-warhammer-2

Lizardmen In-Engine Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y

Lizardmen and High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=HVyRy3OUtKg
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKMR08CpxCU
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

>Warhammer II
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Vision Dev Diary: youtube.com/watch?v=v6WW1Nc537g

>DEAD Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Campaign-posting and screenshot-sharing encouraged

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/364360/dlc/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Legion_of_Azgorh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I coughed up all the shekels for DLC, how do I unlock the sekrit factions?

Fuck Chaos

Brits are weird.

Secret? You mean a faction unlocker?

>2 month hiatus from TW and twg
>first time I visit back OP uploaded my picture with the exact same title

I-I'm flattered...

I read that I have to do the Wood Elves and Beastmen campaigns to get more sub-factions.

Did not see anyone mention this in the previous threads but the Chaos dlc got updated in the steamdb.

steamdb.info/app/364360/dlc/

The race pack is likely to be Norsca with free dlc updates for the Warriors of Chaos. Maybe the Slaughterbrute or Mutalith Vortex Beast could be added.

Well, you get the Red Duke and Boris Todbringer for MP if you do their minicampaigns. But I'm pretty sure you can unlock those with a faction unlocker mod.

Nice

Can't i confederate the other Wood elf tribes? Do i just have take their lands by force?

You will get Red Duke and Boris Todbringer for mp if you finish their campaigns. You can unlock those factions for singleplayer using faction unlockers but both of this sadly non-LL won't be recruitable again if they are wounded if you don't own dlc. Just like you can play as welves using faction unclocker but you won't be able to recruit new units.

Upgrade the Oak of Ages to level 3 I think? You should have a tooltip saying when you unlock the ability to form confederacies.

What mod?

Tell me lads, as a longtime fan of the series who hasn't played since Rome 2 release, how would you rate Atilla, Warhammer and the Rome 2 DLC in terms of purchasing priority?

I got money but don't know where to put it.

1. Attila
2. Warhammer
3. Rome 2 DLC

Just buy Warhammer and face the fact that we own Total War now, historycuck.

>amazons still not announced

Depending on whether atilla or warhammer interests you more, get that first. Not sure if R2 DLC is worth buying at all.

y-you too

I'd rate Warhammer and Attila roughly equal. Which one to buy depends on which you're interested in. Attila is terribly optimized, however, and it's combat animations look terrible.

Don't own Rome 2, so I can't comment on that.

Friendly reminder that fantashit = mediocrity so far, and tww 2 is confirming this

ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We're probably not even going to get Tomb Kings at launch.

>bought Shogun 2:FotS standalone ages ago
>enjoy it
>wanna play some standard Shogun 2
>campaign start option is greyed out in game
>can only start a FotS campaign
>steam gives me pic related if i try to buy Shogun 2 itself
wat do lads ?

Keep on rollin baby!

So what if someone buy Warhammer just to install Lotr mod? Why would they care? They will get their money anyway, does it really matter if someone will want to play it only on a mod? Not to mention that they will get free money thanks to setting they can't use themselves. I assume it is GW who is so retarted because neither SEGA nor Paradox had a problem with such mods before. Paradox even admitted that a lot people bought CK2 only to play GoT mod.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

>fantashit
i won't let you shit on fanta you faget

I don't think I can enjoy any future total war without magic/spell/orbital strike system. This leaves very little chance for a historical tw. Maybe they should be looking at sci-fi? Can CA pull of a sci-fi Total War? Maybe 40k to cuck historyfags even more?

HOO HA HOO HA HOO HA

system survey, complete

KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT HAAAAAAA

I JUST WANT TO PLAY AS CHORFS AND OGRE'S ALREADY

Endless space 2 is more fun.

History and fantasy living in harmony you do not know the depths of the insanity that is GW's lawyers.

I just want to play see a proper Estalia faction tbqh

delete

>chorfs lack any art whatsoever so user had to use meme to put them into this pic as meme is their only representation.

/civ4xg/ is more dead than Warhammer Fantasy, so I'll just ask here: is ES2 worth buying yet?

Medieval Kingdoms 1295 AD

Noice thanks

Border Princes/Dogs of War would be my jam.

i had the same issue i think, i just bought it "again" so to speak and i got shogun 2 and fots both unlocked.

if it doesnt work out you can always just refund it i guess

>all cannons
Explain what's wrong
Finally a new one
Tabacland always fucks shit up in my games, boris always allies strangely

I've heard people praise it but there appears to be some bugs left, including some game breaking ones. And the AI can apparently be quite passive.

>Border Princes

Do they even have an official tabletop roster? I can barely find anything about them.

Its quite playable. Fixed most of the problems of ES1. Has some bugs left though. Plus, they stepped up the presentation. Its one of those games that just gives you eye/ear gasms.

Some work and then we're good

yeah, took a leap of faith, "Re"bought S2 and it worked out, can play it now. must have just been a steam related bug

Don't use cuck as a perjorative
Don't objectify women like that

So no one wanted free stuff from me in the last thread? ok then

Requesting Rome 2

Nah, back in 3e I think there was an ad-hoc army list (the Dogs of War) made up of Border Princes mercenaries. There was some cool shit like the commander being a dude on the company's treasury cart, Ogres from Araby, and crossbowmen with pavises.

I can't wait to play Rome II in the Attila engine!

>downloading Total War: Warhammer
>time remaining: 4 hours

KEK

The new CEO is loved by everyone so he wouldn't do that

Cross-licence infringement is big business. CK2 isn't a copyrighted setting

Nothing. If they actually tried to take settlments but they just sat
there for like 8 turn.

It's the same engine war scape they just changed the campaign and added churches
So they besieged it?

here you go my friend

Anyone willing to play some random multiplayer battles with meme armies on TW: W?

stop playing Empire

I never understood the Pontus meme

>dumb fucking heathens
>Varg
What did Creative Assembly meme by this?

You can't tell me what to do. You're not even released yet.

Norsca will be the same thing as Chaos Warriors, right?

Nah. Just sat there in the forest doing nothing.

> playing total worst : trashammer

Whenever I quit Warhammer it freezes my computer and the only way to get it to close is to ctrl alt delete and sign out and sign back in again. Anyone know why this is? It's a bit Irritating as if I don't exit the game proper it doesn't save any of my settings I change.

I have something similar where after pressing quit the screen is black for a few seconds and nothing happens. But I never have to sign out though.

My inner Jew couldn't resist the tasty discounts

That was Tilea

>spending all day on a Tibetian puppet show discussion website complaining about people playing a game you don't like

>but muh historyyyyy ;^CC

>"Where was Grimnir when our warriors were dying? Where was Valaya when our children sickened? When we called out for aid in the deep places where we delved, it was not Grungni who answered our call, but mighty Hashut who delivered us in our time of need. Who are the real traitors here? Our kin who abandoned us to madness and death or we who only sought to survive against the forces of Chaos? One day there will be a reckoning and it will be the Sons of the Father of Darkness who will have the victory, not the weak willed spawn of the pathetic Ancestor Gods."

- CHORFS

I thought of this before but never posted, why did it take this long to appear
Besides pre order meme
Give me Phalnax or give me death

Tomb Kangz when?
Skaven genocide when?

When I quit warhammer it doesn't respond, but then just use task manager to close it, it's fine
Do you have unlimited video memory

I'm guessing Hashut is just a chaos god in disguise.

Ask Grace.
In, like, 2 months.

I do have it on

I can't use the task manager though when it freezes, it's one of those things when you can't alt tab out or use the mouse or anything without signing all the way out.

Nah he's bit like the horned rat, spawned off a chaos god but he's none of the 4.

How dare Isabella have to sit next to such a rude man, I shall slay him myself
He is a chaos god
Or a daemon prince with a lot of power so he attracts lots of worshippers which gives him even more power

So you have two monitors right

Nope, does that fix the non usable cursor issue though? If so I should consider that, I have that problem more often than I should

If you had two you should be able to movie it across
Have you tied control alt delete

Chorfs would actually be a pretty good race to play as for what their army comp would allow.

-Dwarfs
-Greenskins and hobgoblin slaves
-Chaos monsters

That would be a pretty fun army to play imo

I hope pic related gets an accurate depiction in the game.

In the TT it was capable of singlehandedly wiping out half the enemy army.

Yes, that's how I sign out.

Hordes of chaos so read this
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Legion_of_Azgorh

So what about Napoleon: Total War makes it the best in the series?

How does Dwarf Beer compare to Human Beer?