Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLl5tu9au_Q
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63221376
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura is shit

How come no one ever calls this guy out?

We do. Mods give no fucks.

Forgot tripcode, Raul.

Nobody gives a fuck

hey where are the translation patches? Serenes doesn't seem to be up to date

Any other Mariachads here?

Not enough people like Azura to complain about repetitive spam eating away at the opening posts, that's why.

Is that her name? I wouldnt know her title is just Minerva's sister, almost like there is nothing else to her.

Who is Team Clarine here?

Fuck it, I'll start with Maria instead of Lachesis and see how well that goes, at least since I rolled a level 1 5* recently I can cheese the maps with it. The Lachesis is a +1 merged mainly used during the arena season it came in, so using that is just asking for trouble.

sauce?

This is what the ideal final map BGM sounds like. You may not like it, but this is the peak performance.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLl5tu9au_Q

genny is gonna win. She is the only one who can beat all the others at base

support Lissa!

Vantage 3 or QR2 for Fury Xander?

Yes

Rukina's pit

GLORY TO ELISE!

QR

Why does it feel like nothing in Valentia ever mattered? I mean it seems Alm and Celica could have failed and it would have had zero impact on Archanea

No.

Mila and Duma would have killed everyone

but the premonitions

Where did his horse go

And Marth or his superior bloodline would have stopped them

Sounds kinda too upbeat.
Like it's prematurely celebrating the journey's end/(You)'re victory.
I would like it more as postgame map BGM.

maybe

how the fuck didn that cut her in half? Her cotton clothes didn't even get damaged. tlp siegfried is much better desu

Maybe because it's a seaprate continent, the stuff happening in Valentia concerns mainly Valentia. The stuff happening in Archanea concerns mainly Archanea despite the delusions of granduer some of the main adversaries there had.

Lucina was so scared of one fell dragon that she went back in time. Imagine TWO.

>Mila and Duma
>Standing a chance against the Archaneans
(lol

Marf can't even promote.
Kris would have to bail him out.

Are any of the ninja worth keeping beyond kagero?

I have like three matthew, Gaius, and Saizo clogging my shit up.

Also virion seems pretty useless should I just drop him?

Moving this over due to new thread.

She'd just send her elite time traveling dragon slaying team.

read the description of fury and read the description of QR

Units that can make use of Sturdy Blow:

>Eliwood
>Zephiel
>Ephraim
>Chrom
>Legion

Units that can make use of Fire Boost:
>Zephiel
>Chrom
>Karel
>Fae
>Alm
>Lukas
>Ephraim

That all?

so ,when is this insufferable faggot going to be banned? posting the same image every thread must count as spam

Saizo is poison strike fodder
Matthew is fodder for reciprocal aid and poison strike
Virion's hot trash and only offers seal speed as a worthwhile inheritable.

Saizo is only good for Poison Strike which you give to units to make then give you more points in Arena. Kagero and maybe Jaffar are the only ones worthwhile.

They weren't fell dragons. They were basically 2 adult Tikis slowly going retarded.

Use Saizo.

Remember when Jaffar was a melee unit with high crit and evasion and a chance to proc an instantkill?
I miss that.

Saizo and Matthew can physically wall some shit, though Saizo does a better job of it. All Gaius has going for him is his speed, he's good at sweeper debuffing but not much else.

Virion has absurd HP but that's about it, everything else about him is average or worse. Seals are useful on archers though, especially seal speed, and that HP is probably enough to fuck with some mages using Panic Ploy, but other than that he's the worst of them and mainly used to slap Seal Speed 3 or Astra(to prep for Galeforce rather than use it itself) on other shit.

Yes, I'm aware Fury has anti-synergy with QR, but I don't really know what else to give him for A.

So on the other hand Fury+Vantage works well but on the other hand Xander has mediocre speed and could use QR better.

Matthew is Hone Speed fodder.
Gaius can give Pass to horses for defense memery.
Saizo is Poison Strike fodder and can be built as a meme tank.
Virion is okay Astra and Defiant Spd if you ever want that.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=63221376

Funfact:
Virion with +def, surprisingly is the only hard counter to desperation quad archers, because of astra and his huge HP + def.

If only someone from the Valla royal family was there to sing the song that cures dragon Alzheimer's.

user I have bad news...

Genny is not in this gauntlet.

Flora did nothing wrong.
She just had a really bad week.

I mean Seal Spd.

The song that cures dragon Alzheimer's also either makes you lose your memories or your life, or both. It'd be no different than offering up human souls like the Duma Faithful were doing.

She probably shouldn't have reversed the polarity on her ice powers to turn them into fire powers

Quadarchers pack luna or moonbow to ensure they OHKO shitters like virion through that def. He can only wall Quadsuna and fucking everything walls Quadsuna.
High def -raven tomes are much more effective counters to quadarchers, as are beefy distant counter units.

>Echoesfag confirming the suspicious that Echoesfags are fake grandpas who've never even played the Archanea games long enough to know about Dragon Madness
>Tries to deflect to Fates
Hmm..

Losing memories isn't so bad, at least that leaves the person reusable.

Many Elises will fall to Xander during the gauntlet.

Even with Luna you can't kill Virion, because his defense is right in the middle of being too high and too low, while HP being stupidly high enough to survive all 4 hits + luna.

You could use +res, or in an ideal case, distant defense.

>Oh no I have been defeated!
>Now I must set myself on fire for no reason!
>How am I doing this? My powers only let me control ice.
>It's also really cold and snowing outside
>Jakob: "Someone get some water!" He said on the mountain covered in snow

I think you might be confusing lunatic tempest super-stat units with their real counterparts.
Virion isn't that tanky.

That just seems a waste compared to huge bulk Fury gives.
>but anti-synergy
In Arena no matter who he ends fighting against he'd most likely get out of QR2 range anyways so Fury would only help him not only survive and maybe kill the enemy unit.

When you use your cold hot has to replace it.
It's mentioned in the supports one time Felicia used her ice so much she was also at risk of lighting on fire.

>Warriors releasing right next to Odyssey
>when they unironically believe games like ARMS and Rabbids X-COM respectively can carry entire months on their own

Bing bing zero fucking faith in the game wahoo!

>Jakob: "Someone get some water!" He said on the mountain covered in snow

Now I have the mental image of Corrin/Jakob/Felicia all throwing snowballs at Flora to no avail.

Maybe it's for the best they didn't go that route.

ARMS will do fine while the causal audience would eat up the Rabbids game.

When your guys find so many copies of the joke weapon that it's now your most reliable option because of its high accuracy.

>*stands around picking her nose while all of this is going down*
>"What? If I saved her, Corrin would probably marry her to recruit all the kids anyway. I don't need another rival."

Cute tinyface!

He needs Fire Boost and Bowbreaker to take out Quadelia after eating the first 2 attacks if she's running +Atk L&D and enough defense boosts to offset her attack boosts.

>Shepherd SPRING
No Captcha, I don't know how Easter Chrom fits into all of this.

it's not just accuracy, it also gives you evade and crit dodge equal to 20 points of luck

thats not even me retard
I was likening mad Mila and Duma to Grima since thats the only example of Marth's descendants fighting an insane dragon

It's not tinyhands. Heck, not even medium-sized hands.

>Mfw Frederick gave me so many pebbles from using the Awakening DLC for Conquest supports I forged it into a Death Pebble of Hoshido Purging

Wife sheep

Shame she's not there, guess I'll go with Lissa there, and save even more orbs.

there is no "too high" defense because it will always mitigate more than luna took out of it

>enter the E3 Switch sweepstakes
>check my e-mail this morning hoping for a win
>A.C. Moore coupon for 2 Autism Spinners for $10
>gonna have to break the bank for Warriors & Odyssey now
I-It's fine, I didn't want to play Arms or Spla2n anyways...

that sheep looks too old

Amiibo Marth and Lucina can fight Anankos.

It occurs to me that Robin is also a dragon, they really are Corrin's reincarnation.

ARMS already raped Street Fighter and Tekken opening week. So yeah it can carry a month.

And testing again at full merges he needs an attack buff in addition to that stuff because he falls short of the one shot by 4 damage. Using Panic Ploy to destroy her buffs is another option, but that would require blowing up TWO Legendary Lukes for the sake of beefing up a run of the mill archer.

Anyone have any other candidates?

I'm curious.

Echoescucks need to go back, this is a fates neighborhood.

Why would Nintendo trust a collab game with a non-flagship series behind it?

Why? Marth himself fights against the Dolhr army that has many Dragons in it. These dragons are as strong as Divine Dragons, I believe the Firestone is actually better than the Divinestone in the original Fire Emblem. Legit, the Divinestone (i.e. Divine Dragon Power) is actually specialized to take out other Dragons. If Marth could handle Dolhr, he could handle Duma/Mila.

I'd be happy to talk about anything that's not Heroes by this point, desu.

t. Drill falseflagging

Should I roll on the vantage or the mystery banner with my last 5 orbs? my best reinhardt is a neutral atk 4* one, the other one is -atk 5*

Do I give Desperation to +spd -res Bride Caeda or do I save it for someone else

>These dragons are as strong as Divine Dragons
>Fire and Mage shitters on the same level as the one tribe that's consistently seen as having god-like power by humans

I got the Cipher units at the start of Act 3.
What should I be doing with them?

Why isn't she in Heroes yet?