You can kill one and only one manufacturer of your choice, forever

You can kill one and only one manufacturer of your choice, forever.

Which one and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wGM-EdWwfDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mitsubishi.

A rotten, putrid, lifeless shell of it's former self.

myself

Mazda because pic related and the fact that they have yet to make a normal car with over 300hp. Also because they're trying to go all high compression and over complicate things when they could just use a turbo like everybody else.

Lancia, just end their suffering

Literally Lexus spindle grill

ayy

b-but what will all the Pinoy's drive?

Fiat.

Because I care deeply about Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/RAM

>KYS: the post

Chrysler.

They're so god awful at everything.

>deeply caring about chrysler

i hope all those companies you mentioned die.

fuck em

Hyundai and kia

protons

tesla

kys

Thomas

Those goddamn kids will have to be bussed to school on something else now, hahah

Butthurt mazda fangirl detected

Mitsubishi is dirty unpure just like Toyota nowadays.
youtube.com/watch?v=wGM-EdWwfDw

Modern car manufacturers make me feel sick

Used to be Saturn but they did die.

I always felt that anyone that owned one just flat-out did not care about cars at all

this

Tesl...oh wait, nevermind.

This.

Whoever invented CVT, you fucking ruined the entire industry you massive cocksucker.

kys Mazda is based.
Turbocharger was originally made to add horsepower to an already quick car to make it even faster not basing your whole Engine around turbocharging because without it you would be making 20 hp out of your 1l turd

Honda. Between electronic emergency brakes, and the accord "sport" trim having +4 hp and being 130 pounds heavier I don't see much hope for them in the future.

>Honda
I would never kill the Company after how much they improved the NSX.

Well I hope you die fagget. I'm certain that you will before any of those companies I listed

I only care about the viper and think all the rest of chrysler's products are prone to being shit, and quite frankly the interior of the 2nd gen gts was a little.. well.
Killing the viper isn't the worst part though, its that they kept it caged so it wouldn't embarrass ferrari that upsets me.

Maybe even with a GTLM team the sales might have still fallen, but the fact that the pulled it from GTLM so it wouldn't beat ferrari is pretty shit.

It is a pretty damn good car though, would be a good daily compliment to garaged track toys.

/thread

Used to own a 2002 Saturn sl2. Super easy to work on. Generally reliable. Cheap parts. But you're right I felt dead inside.

bmw please

>I always felt that anyone that owned one just flat-out did not care about cars at all
How the fuck do you arrive to that conclusion? when i heard about the in-house designs and innovations of Saturn when they first started making the S series that made me want their cars and fueled my passion even more as a car enthusiast. THey are the embodiment of an underdog trying to fight against bigger manufacturer's with all in-house designs. GM's other factions were mostly part-sharing (Saturn sadly ended up being reduced to that as well in their later years)

>100th year anniversary
>Sales are abysmal
>Build quality is crap
>No Evo
>No sports car like the 3000GT
>Just shitty crossovers and mini-econboxes

We should have mercy-killed them years ago.

Literally any Jap manufacturers for what they did to our POWs

Tesla

Nigger, what? Saturn in the 90s and early 00s was GOAT.

Don't forget the worst offense

>CVT everything

you should see what they did to nanking

Nissan. The only vehicle they make that elicits a positive emotional response from me is, oddly, the Frontier (GT-R doesn't do it for me). Which, in the US, has been mostly unchanged since the 2004 model...

You can get it with the glorious-sounding VQ40DE and a 6-speed manual, but only on the 4-door with 4WD. A 2-door, RWD version with the 4.0L and a 6-speed would've been the tits. Fuck 'em.

Gm obviously

Can't kill what's already dead.

Why kill them? Just leave them alone for another 5 years and nature will take care of it.

I'd kill Acura. Ugly, tarted up Hondas for people too broke and/or stupid to buy Lexus, Audi, Mercedes, or BMW. Does anyone start out their luxury car hunt with Acura or do they just resign themselves to it once they realize Lexus is out of their budget?

>NSX

General Motors is the real answer. Should have let it happen a couple years back.

tesla. electric cars are shit and will kill the car culture!

gm, volkswagen, ford and chevy control like 90% of the industry. they buy out brand names. you might be driving a volkswagen or a gm and not even know it

Kill Mitsubishi, and use the necromantic energy to revive Saab.

Honda because fuck faggot ass ricer kids

I agree.

I disagree simply because you should take a look at Chrysler's sales under fiat. They're not bad.

The brand yes, but dodge and RAM and JEEP are doing good. Chrysler just needs to get their head in the game and create a decent full size sedan like everyone else. And maybe a compact luxury car to tag along.

Disagree, they are good cars and only improving steadily.

You mean copycat hondas?

What have they done? Only thing that's shit about them is their interiors

Saturns were perfect amazing retarded lil cheap shitboxes that you could run into a fire hydrant in and drive off and then go to work the next day simply because you give 0 fucks and that's the best spirit ever.

I agree but for different reasons. They even cut the accord v6 coupe.

Disagree, they are good. They are not meant for the common man but rather for the wealthy.

GM has a lot of jobs in America and their quality has increased and they are nowhere near as bad as people say (Cadillac owner myself)

Saab was bae.

Telsa.

Very limited range, overpriced, jerk offs drive them. Telsa also purposely limits the range. Batteries also use more scarce resources than gasoline.

Subaru, to bring resale values up

Tesla

tired of hearing about them failing with the model 3. Let Porsche show them how it's done.

Toyota
Because like the family dog that contracted rabies I want to put it down and out of its misery and just remember the golden age.

It's a hard decision. Do we really want to chop the head off of pioneering electrical tech just to throw a punch at those smug fuckers?
Yes.

There's a 75D around my street somewhere with the license plate "LOL OIL" and he cut me off a few weeks ago. I'd love to own one just for the acceleration, so whenever he's behind me I leave just enough gap for him to launch an overtake while I'm doing 15 under I casually move across half a foot to 'give parked cars more room'. He followed me to the supermarket and went on an autistic tyrade about how my ancient gas guzzler (miata) is destroying the planet, why don't I just buy a Tesla and help everyone. This, all of this in front of some 30 other shoppers who drove there in their ICE cars. Unbelievable.

BMW
Beemer clowns must go away

lexus?

This, and/or Kill X French manufacturer.

Tesla did it's job already with making other manufacturers start working on EVs. The chevy bolt has been out for a while now and has proven that a cheaper, mass produced EV is possible. 10 more years and we will have loads more options. Can't wait till tesla gets btfo by volvo or porsche

I'd rather have more cars, not less, even if they're shitty.

Stay asshurt mi amore

yee

this, competition benefits everyone

I'm sure it's a nice family car but roads would be so much better for everyone else

mazda is kinda gay nowadays but their mazda6 is gud.

>ND miat
>rx9 literally confirmed to be around corner
>mazdaspeed 6
>mazdaspeed 3

Acura, everyone prefers the Honda badge anyway.

>RX-9 confirmed

Nah, the proof is in the pudding, we've been teased every couple years about the RX-9 because they keep working on the Wankel, but yet to hear anything about an actual RX model in the works.

>ctrl+f lincoln
>0 results

fuck lincoln

>He followed me to the supermarket and went on an autistic tyrade about how my ancient gas guzzler (miata) is destroying the planet, why don't I just buy a Tesla and help everyone. This, all of this in front of some 30 other shoppers who drove there in their ICE cars. Unbelievable.

You sound like a gigantic pussy letting some faggot like that harass you publicly, at least go do the right thing and fuck his wife. I bet that cuck would even prep you.

>Leonardo da Vinci, in 1490, conceptualized a stepless continuously variable transmission
fucking italians,

Lincoln isn't even worth killing off, they'll just die once all the boomers start hitting the tombstone.

dat 7A-Fe

Tesla for the EV meme. Or Toyota or any other companies perpetuating the electric/hybrid trend.

Tesla and their boring, self-driving thot-mobiles

Found the weeb

>CTRL + F
>Infiniti
>no results

Jesus, Nissan's failure of a luxury brand.
>steer by wire bullshit
>cant cross 350 HP
>shitty transmissions
>shitty brake response
>shitty throttle response

Found the BMW cuck mad his car doesn't go as fast as an Infiniti that's $20K cheaper.

>Kill everyone who drives a bmw
FTFY

kia

It's the only way to be sure

Is there a single Japanese manufacturer besides Subaru who isn't complete shit right now?

Go away you autistic weeb.

Kias are legitimately better than Toyota and Honda now.

I hope Chrysler dies for creating that stupid looking pt cruiser and prowler. Not to mention all the good cars (appearance-wise) they could have had were all FF.

I don’t get this meme. I rarely ever see people in bmws driving like assholes, aside from myself that is.

Any us auto maker that benefitted from the bailout. So let's just say whoever got the most money if I need to pick.

They absolutely deserve to die, it is sickening how american citizens are robbed at gunpoint to subsidize failure and line the pockets of crooks.

Nanking didn't happen

mazda. also name one good car subaru has currently for sale that isn't the impreza.

Range Rover
None of their cars make any sense.

>Improved

I had a KIA once. I took a short trip in it, not more than an hour there and back, and after sitting in my driveway for 1-2 hours it burst into flames and exploded more times than I could count. If I had still been driving the KIA, I would've been KIA.

I absolutely hate nip cars but I can't deny that mazda is doing good things with their interiors.

Ford, they have taken billions in government money and failed to produce a decent car for decades.

op's favourite manufacturer.
because he made this thread.

Why bother? They recently ramped up production of the model 3 to 260 units a quarter, they are issuing junk bonds left right and center and are being forced to layoff ast numbers of staff to stem the hemorrhaging of money.

Reminder: you can’t kill a Phoenix

Obviously Fiat. Selling shitboxes to poor people shouldn't gvie you enough power to ruin good manufacturers.

>see Tata

>T. Elon Musk

Ford is the only major US manufacturer who didn't get bailed out.
Also arguably the best of the major US manufacturer's for still making cars with manuals to some degree.

Literally no point to this brand. They're historically irrelevant and they're not any nicer than real Honda vehicles.

VAG

It’s a group, you should pick one of their children.

I’d say Audi