Baby on the way so I need an actual car

Baby on the way so I need an actual car.

I work for volvo so I get a decent discount, but toyota is also an option.

Can't really afford to wait until next year for the 2018 version. Do I go for the S60 or something else? Either another volvo, toyota, or bmw? Mercedes is an option (c class I guess), but I hear they're shit.

Looking for something practical, safe, decent size (as we vacation and drive around a lot within Sweden/Nord countries, and sometimes I drive home to the UK). Open to basic SUVs if anyone has any ideas but around the 300000 SEK mark is preferred. Obviously I don't want something that makes me look like a complete cuck, but I'm open to the fact that I will look like a junior manager or sales guy, and that's okay.

Current car is a fiesta ST.

Other urls found in this thread:

blocket.se/gavleborg/Volvo_V70_T6_AWD_285hk_SUMMUM_KANONSKICK_76061749.htm?ca=11&w=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kids not yours cuck

2018 cars should already be on the lots or close to it.

It is, but It's common place to DNA test here anyway. Don't worry!
Might be right. I'll inquire tomorrow,.

s60 is trash. just look at it.

get a used v70 t6.

If you have a family why would you bother with a sedan? Youre going to need cargo space so do like the other user said and get a V70, or just look at SUVs.

Volvos can cost an assload to maintain so unless you lease or get a warranty i would look elsewhere.

I'm after the modern tech, so most likely looking to buy new - but I will check it out. Also, there's a few comforts I'd like to get fitted in as well, don't want the hassle of after market.

Any other options instead of the s60? Current model volvo/toyota/bmw preferred. Open to 2nd hand bmw, if it's less than 4 years old.

How much is an assload to maintain? Chances are I'll buy new, leasing is an option.

How about the xc60 classic? Seems like their bottom of the rung SUV, and the only one I'd be able to afford. Or the V60? Is the V90 worth the price?

Am I better off looking at the RAV4?

>Am I better off looking at the RAV4?
Or the VW Tiguan (Allspace)?

Alfa Romeo Stelvio.

Extremely reliable, spacious, fun to drive, and you won't look like a cuck.

Just checked it out, I'm not sure if it has enough room. It seems safe, but reviews apparently are saying it's not very reliable. One guy said it broke down on the way home. shame!

Upgrade to a 5 door ST.

Simples.

No fucking space and my girl refuses to get in it at this point.

lol

honestly an average 5 door hatch or sedan will do just fine for a kid
get an arteon

A older model V70 would suit you. Plenty of space for kid and very safe

>wanting modern tech
like what faggot?

Dude It's not that I don't believe you. It's just that my girls Grandad drives one.

So does every bloke past age 50 in Sweden... I just can't do it.

Ideally I wanted the Seat Ibiza Fr, this is soul crushing enough, and costing me way more than I'd like.

Arteon is overpriced (like most cars) in Sweden, runs around £40k with basic extras. I'd have to do a UK import, then I'll have to take it back home to sell due to RHD. Tiguan or Passat I can do (Around £25 to £30k), what do you think?

The standard volvo garb.

Motion sensors/Parking sensors, collision warning, lane departure warnings, adaptive cruise control, smart phone app compatible, tvs in the back.

that's a shame,they look really nice
the passat looks great too,get a v6 if they aren't taxed to hell bc it doesn't have a 4 pot
my experience with vw has been nice so far so personally if i was in the market for a mid-full(ish) sedan i'd get a passat or an arteon

Subaru makes and has made many hot-roddable cars fitting your needs and their pillars and frames are usually designed with rallying in mind.

almost all of that can be had in a v70.

Considering the V70 is made by Volvo, and he listed "standard volvo garb", I'm gonna have to give you a no shit, sherlock.

Octavia or Superb, estate

blis, radar, nav, etc. this bitch is fully loaded.

blocket.se/gavleborg/Volvo_V70_T6_AWD_285hk_SUMMUM_KANONSKICK_76061749.htm?ca=11&w=3

Why not a g80?
Lambda v6 and tau v8 are both rock solid engines(and they don't have super and turbo chargers on a over stressed4 banger) and genesis is the safest car brand at the moment. Plus they offer the best warranty in its class.

kys korea shill

prove any car is better
you cant

every single econo box has this shit standard, plus only retards think this stuff is mandatory

Take it from me user, you really do want the crossover, minivan, or SUV. I have a four month old baby and we go cruising and joyriding all the time.

You’ll be putting things in and out of your car, A LOT. Car seats, diaper bags, strollers, all kinds of shit multiple times a day. A wagon or large sedan is roomy enough but you’ll have to bend over to do it. Something taller makes this 100% easier to do. Especially if your baby is sleeping and you don’t want to wake him up so you want the minimal bumps when loading shit.

I’m in burger land so I have a V8 pickup that lets me do this without bending over. My wife drives a 5 series so I have plenty of experience to compare. The taller truck is just easier to deal with.

>loading things while the kid is sleeping in the car how the fuck does even work? if you get to your destination. you take the kid out first, then unload. if you're loading the car before you leave the kid should still in the house.

a wagon is perfect.

If you’re a man let, sure. If you’re above average height it’s a pain in the literal neck.

just wait a while and get a new 2020 Polestar 1 you guys are putting out