The government should ban all cars made before 2002

New cars are better in every way, they are faster, safer, more reliable, get better fuel economy, have more technology and are better for the environment.

Old cars are dangerous, they have no safety features at all, some don't even have airbags! They have no emissions controls and are killing the planet as we speak. On top of that, it would be better for drivers because old cars break down all the time and are slower.

So that's why the government should step up and do the right thing. They need to ban all cars made before 2002 from our roads, and then make it a rolling 15 year age limit.

Not only should they be banned from the road, but the government should confiscate those old death traps and crush them all, no exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/18/donald-trumps-border-wall-prototypes-are-ready-and-they-look-angry-7009097/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

0/10
an attempt was made

lol what? and is this a republican idea

t. !t8NEWFAGAY wannabe

I only listen to Islamic arguments brother so unless what you're saying is backed up by the most blessed Qur'an or the hadiths fuck off

No, the republicans don't care about the environment at all and wouldn't dare disobey the oil companies that line their pockets and want old gas guzzlers on the road to keep them in business.

Glad I wasn't the only one that immediately thought this

TFW Muslims are actually super super into cars at all levels and of all descriptions

Is Islam the final level of car enthusiasm?

All I read was
>Fuck the poor! My feelings about safety and environmental concern are more important than your ability to own personal transport! I'm totally not bought and paid for by public transportation related manufacturing companies!

If you can afford to buy a new car every 15 years then you can't afford to drive. I don't care if you think you're "safe" you aren't, you need to stop killing the planet and move into the modern world like the rest of us.

It's a false-flagger guys, don't get sand in your cuncuns.

>He actually gives a shit about safety and the environment! He's a false flagger!

Imagine actually being this selfish. Do the responsible thing and get your old gas guzzler crushed and get a nice new car, it'll save your life one day.

>If you can afford to buy a new car every 15 years then you can't afford to drive.
I...what?
>I don't care if you think you're "safe" you aren't
Hey, guess what? I don't care about car safety. Moot point. I trust the mush between my ears more than any electronic nanny some engineer designed so I don't have to pay attention to the road.
>you need to stop killing the planet
Blow me, I'll step on a few endangered species just to spite faggots like you.
>and move into the modern world like the rest of us.
Who died and made you king?

I have a feeling my 20 year old sweedmobile is faster and safer than 80% of new cars.

>I trust the mush between my ears more than any electronic nanny some engineer designed so I don't have to pay attention to the road.
We both know that humans are incapable of driving, I await the day that self driving cars become mandatory so people like you stop being such a danger to everybody else.

I know this is bait but building a new car to replace every used car would produce enough emissions to make the whole endeavour pointless.

The greenest thing to do is to keep driving and maintaining a 90s shitbox

>tfw older than 15 years your state doesn't require a title or issue one to register it.

Heh.

Do you want to destroy the enviroment?

Do you have any idea what kind of environmental impact having to make two thirds of the population new vehicles would have?

Of course I don't want to destroy the environment, that's why I only want new, clean cars on the road instead of a bunch of old, polluting derelicts.

Stop responding you idiot. This is blatant bait. Imaginative, but blatant.

>and crush them all, no exceptions.

I crushed your mom's ass last night!

This is either bait or OP is a fucking pussy.

Die like a real man and drive a CB7.

I'm buzzed and I enjoy the stupidity

lol that israeli flag

Dude no joke, Muzzies understand that cars are the bomb!

>lets shitpost Veeky Forums
>makes no effort
>makes it obvious that OP does not lurk Veeky Forums

Who the fuck would ban these beauts

>restricting people's freedom

Nice try, commie.

My 1998 SAAB 9-5 are all those things except for fuel economy, fuck off

Who cares nobodies gonna drive anymore in 5 years

Does it make you salty that I daily a two stroke and I run with a little bit extra oil for engine safety?
Does it make you sad when I purposefully burn castor oil and make a huff of white smoke?
If so, I can tell you one thing
Particulate matter is not accounted into emission :^)
but you can fuck off with "muh safety and emissions"
Go control carbon emissions in ships, airplanes, and coal based eletrical power plants first, then we can talk about the small co2 car emissions

>the government should ban
Kys

If anyone really gave two fucks about emissions they'd be looking at the millions of tons of methane that cow & pig farms are releasing into the atmosphere each year.

That shit is way way worse for the environment in large doses.

Use sage you faggots, stop giving OP attention.

Yep
People get shilled so hard into
>YOU are the problem of the world YOU must reduce your carbon footprint
That they don't even look at stuff that actually matters.
Like production, recycling, farms, and big transport stuff
Did you know that a carrier boat will emit more carbon than all cars that it transports, even if you add them all up?

So this is night time Veeky Forums

Daily reminder: still no wall in sight.
Republicucks, not even once.

Let's ban you from breeding instead. Owait you're probably a virgin anyway and it will stay that way.

Thats bait mate

This is the kind of garbage that floods your board when you make the decision to abet shitposting as "part of Veeky Forums."

END SHITPOSTING.

You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna get myself a 1968 Cadillac DeVille convertible, bright red, with whale skin hubcaps and all leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. Yeah! And I'm gonna drive around in that baby at 115 miles an hour, getting 1 mile per gallon, sucking down quarter pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's in the old-fashioned non- biodegradable Styrofoam containers! And when I'm done suckin' down those grease ball burgers I'm gonna wipe my mouth on the American flag and then toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side, and there ain't a God-damned thing anybody can do about it. You know why? Because we got the bombs, that's why!

Two words--nuclear fucking weapons, OK?

what, because there's anything better to talk about?

>I'm gonna wipe my mouth on the American flag
had me till that

>gonna be America fuck yeah
>disrespect the flag

They kinda do that in Bangladesh.

My cousin who lives there told me that you can't import used cars and if you buy a car in inside the country it must be less then 4 years old otherwise the government requires you to junk it or export it to Africa or some shit.

She and her husband paid almost 60k USD to import a Camry from Japan as import taxes are crazy there.

also, install LPG> what emissions?

It's a Denis Leary bit, tardo

see I did tweak it a bit, as he says, "I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible, hot pink..." etc. but, in the video he's driving a 1967 DeVille convertible in soft pink with a leopard print interior; but, that's my autism. I also happen to own the pictured 1968 DeVille convertible from my previous post, so I corrected it to be a little more accurate, as I do drive it around Texas.

metro.co.uk/2017/10/18/donald-trumps-border-wall-prototypes-are-ready-and-they-look-angry-7009097/

This fucking thread is rustling my jimmies

A thread died for this.

No one cares about Denis Leary anymore